Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Holy ***! It's All Time Low

"Where are we going?" Max asked.

I giggled.

"All in due time, young Maxim."

"I’m older than you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"It’s right here." Demi pointed out their room. She knocked on the recording room door, and Matt opened it. We already heard a fake fighting match.

"You picked the wrong time to come." Matt joked. "Jack and Alex are have a lovers argument."

I giggled .

"Those could get messy."

"Tell me about it." Matt rolled his eyes. "Come on inside." He moved the door open more so that we all could walk in.

"Holy fuck." Max muttered.

"It’s All Time Low." Xander sounded shocked.

I guess they were fans. I hadn’t noticed it much before, but now that I think about it, they both owned All Time Low shirts.

"JACK!" Alex yelled. "What the fuck?!"

"SORRY!" Jack yelled back.

I looked at Demi, and we just shook our heads.

"YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER, AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT YOU DID!!"

"ALEX, YOU’RE BEING A LITTLE BITCH!"

We knew that they were joking.

"YOU’RE THE LITTLE BITCH!" Alex laughed.

"You’re my bitch!" Jack turned around their argument.

"Now they’re going to make out." Rian joked.

Alex flipped him off.

"Hey, Rian. Fuck off!"

"Whatever man."

No one seemed to notice that we were there yet.

"Come on, Jack." Alex stated. They laced hands, and started to skip around the recording studio.

"Awe, Demi, would you look at that." I giggled.

"I think that they are happier together."

Jack, and Alex stopped, but never unlacing their hands.

"ARIA!" Jack yelled. He let go of Alex’s hand, and slammed into me. He caused me to fall back a little bit. I giggled, but I gladly embraced him. "I haven’t seen you in forever!"

"You saw me earlier, Jack."

"But that was FOREVER ago!"

I laughed as he let go of me.

"I’m starting thinking that you don’t need coffee."

Jack shook his head, and went to grab his from the trey. Rian, Matt, Zack, and Alex followed.

"I still can’t believe you ate all of my peanut butter." Alex muttered before taking a long drink from his caramel frappe.

"Here." Demi handed him a jar of creamy spread.

"I fucking love you!" He threw his arms around her tightly. "More than I did before, that is."

"Awe, I love you too, baby." Demi kissed him lightly. Alex gave her a cheesy smile, but pulled her back in again for a longer, more romantic kiss.

Rian made a puking noise.

"Get a fucking room." Zack chuckled. He had an arm around Noah’s shoulders. Noah had sat the trey down.

Demi just rolled her eyes.

"Hey, what do I get?" Jack pouted.

"A nice hand shake." I giggled as I stuck out my hand.

"Fine." Jack grumbled and shook my head.

Boy, he was something else. They all were.

 

"Jack..." I giggled. "I was only joking."

"Good!" He stated. "Now let’s say hello the right way." Jack too my coffee from me, sitting both down on a nearby table. He cupped my face in his hands, and kissed me passionately.

I bit my lip when he pulled away, and then he wrapped my tightly in his arms.

"God, I can’t be away from you for more than two hours. Is that bad?" Jack asked.

"Whipped!" Matt and Rian stated at the same time.

I ignored it.

"Not as much as Alex." I giggled.

Demi rolled her eyes, Alex still had her in his arms.

"Shut up, Aria." Alex rolled his eyes.

"You know that it’s true."

Alex didn’t deny it.

"So, what are you guys doing on this fine morning, Zachary?" Noah asked him.

"Ah, just recording. Rian was tracking some drums when Jack and Alex started a yelling match over peanut butter."

"Besides the peanut butter, where did you and Jack disappear off too last night?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Aria’s." Jack’s hand now resting at my lower hip.

"You both slept over there?" Rian asked.

Zack shook his head.

"You two are both fucking sick," He laughed. "I slept on the couch."

Alex, Matt, Demi, Rian, Zack, and everyone else looked over at Jack and me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" I asked.

"Not you..." Rian shook his head with a laugh.

"We’re looking at Jack." Demi laughed.

"Hey! I kept it in my pants, damn!" I laughed, laying my head on his shoulder. "And so what if I didn’t?! I mean, what I do with Aria is my business."

"Dude." Zack laughed.

"And Zack’s a liar." I giggled. "He so shared a bed with Noah."

Noah blushed.

"Fuck you, Aria."

"You would." I laughed. "You’re just pissed because I beat your ass in three games of boweling."

"Ha, ha." She stated sarcastically.

Matt shook his head.

"Alex, get the fuck in the recording booth, and start singing."

"Whatever."

I shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated... :)

- Rae <3