Status: ACTIVE! :)

Another Piece of My Heart

Sex and White Lies

Boy was that a huge mistake.

One minute we were talking about the most random things in the entire world while sitting at the top of the stairs. Alex went to the bathroom, and I laid against the wall. When he came out, I smiled at him.

“Hey, Lexxxxx?” I slurred my words.

“Yeah???” I was standing with my back against the wall, and he stood in front of me.

“You're toooo pretty.”

“You're tooooo pretty toooo.” Alex slurred back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I hugged him tightly. I felt Alex's arms tighten around my waist.

“Kiss me, Aria.” Alex mumbled before our lips found each others in a sloppy kiss. I parted my lips, and I let his tongue come into my mouth. Our tongues massaged each others as he lifted me up during the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried us as far as he could. We made it to his room. He turned around, and shut the door. He went to the little night stand beside his bed. Alex held a silver package in his hand as I drug him down on the bed with me.

I woke up the next morning with a busted headache, and no Alex. I groaned, and I laid down on my back.

My very first thought?

What the fuck was I thinking last night. Ooh, that has an easy answer.

I wasn't. I was too shit faced to think. I barley remembered last night at all. One part that I did remember?

I fucked Alex, and it was intense.

God, it was intense, and sweaty.

But I felt so guilty. I had just slept with my best friend....again.

Man, keep me away from the vodka.

I heard someone coming near the door. I pulled the blanket up to my chin, and I closed my eyes, and rolled over before the door came open, and someone tip-toed back in. The door was shut and locked. I was facing the other side of the room. Someone laid down, and wrapped his arms around my naked body. He laid his head on my back, and brought me closer to him. I was scared to see who it was.

“Are you awake yet?”

It was definitely Alex.

I yawned, and I turned around to where I was facing him.

Alex looked at me for a minute, and then his lips crashed into mine again. One thing lead to another....

Again, our tongues were wrestling.

And Alex was laying carefully on top of me. Only a thin sheet protected my body from his. Our lips broke a part for just enough time for me to take off his shirt.

Dammit Alex! You have to be so damn hot, and had the ability to get exactly what he had wanted.

And I wanted it too. One of my hands drew circles on his bare back as we made out. I lifted my leg up and around his waist. I used my foot to push his boxers off of his lower half.

Alex removed the sheet, and placed himself carefully on top of me. He lightly shoved himself inside of me. I let out a low moan into his mouth. That only made him go faster.

Five minutes, we had been going at it for five minutes.

There was a knock at the door.

Alex and I came to a halt, and pulled away from each other.

“Alex, are you in there?” Jack's voice came.

“Yeah, man. Don't come in! I'm changing, and shit.” His voice shaky, and winded

“Okay, whatever.” Jack relied. “I was told to come check on you. You might wanna go wake Aria up. I'm sure she's hungry.”

“Okay, I will.” Alex called. He was laying beside of me in his bed now.

Jack turned around, and walked back down the stairs.

“Now that was a quickie.” Alex chuckled, and it had made me laugh. “Are you awake?” He joked

“I am now.” I joked back.

“Good.” he smiled. “I've got breakfast made.”

I smiled at him.

“Sounds great.” I paused. “Lex, what happened here last night.”

He looked away.

“We sort of hooked up.”

“That would explain my missing clothes from my body.”

“Probably.”

We both chuckled.

“You know that Jack is still torn up?” Alex asked me.

I looked away from him.

“Jack's a big boy. He can take care of himself.”

“Why didn't you tell me that you were in love with Jack?”

“I thought that you would tell him, and then I would hate you forever.”

“Aria...” Alex brushed some hair out of my eyes. “Jack loves you too.”

I laughed. Then why did I just fuck you?

Ooh yeah, because I'm an idiot.

“Good one, Alex.” I replied sarcastically.

“No, seriously!”

“You're lying.”

“No, I'm not! Jack loves you. You can ask Zack or Rian, or even Noah. She was there when he was pouring his heart out to everyone this morning.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously, Aria! Just talk to him, please?” Alex begged. “I really want you guys to work this out, and live happily ever after.”

“Says the guy I had sex with last night. . . .and just like a minute ago” I laughed.

Alex rolled his eyes, and then he kissed me softly.

“Just go talk to him, please?”

“Fine.” I sighed. “But Alex?”

“Yeah, Aria?”

“Can I get changed, and can we maybe not say anything about this to the guys?”

“Sure thing, Airbear.” Alex kissed me one more time, and then he stood up. Alex put back on his boxer shorts, and his tee-shirt. He pulled out a pair of basket ball shorts, and a tee-shirt for me. Alex handed me the clothes, and he kissed my forehead. I don't know why, but I grabbed his wrist, and I pulled him back to me. I placed both hands on his face, and brought our lips back together.

“Last one, I promise.” I smiled.

Alex chuckled, and then he kissed me again.

“No, now that was the last one.” He laughed as he walked out of his room, and down the stairs.

What a relief.

I got up, and gathered my panties and bra. I changed quickly into the clothes that Alex gave me. I heard Alex saying how he tried to wake me up, but didn't know if it worked. I slowly made my way down stairs. I reached the living room, and everything had been picked up. I made my way to the kitchen, and everyone was in there. Alex was making everyone breakfast while everyone was sitting a his table. Rian, Zack, and Noah on one side, and Jack on the other. I sat down beside Jack without even thinking. I laid my head down on the table, and I groaned.

“Here.” Jack offered me some medicine, and his bottle of water he had in his hand

“Thanks.” I mumbled as I downed the pills, and handed Jack back his water.

“No problem.”

Alex gave me an encouraging smile.

“Hey, um.... Jack?”

“Yeah?” He mumbled almost above a whisper.

“Can I talk to you alone for a minute?”

“Sure.” He didn't sound too happy, which is weird. Jack is always happy. We both stood up, and we walked into the hallway.

“Jack?”

“Yeah?”

“How do you feel about me?” I asked bluntly. I was straight to the point.

He looked a little caught off guard.

“I....um...”

“No, it's okay. I get it.” I tried to smile. “Just friends. Nothing more.”

“No.”

“What?” I was suddenly very sad.

“We can't be friends.”

“Ooh.” I looked down for a while. “Why?” I asked as I looked up at him. He had stepped closer.

“Because I can't kiss my best friend.” He mumbled as he bent down. Jack's lips crashed into my lips softly. I loved every single minute of it. I never really remembered Jack's kisses five years ago.

But these were so unreal. It took my breath away when I inhaled his smell. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever. I had my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. I never wanted to let go.

We slowly pulled away, and he placed his forehead against mine.

“I love you Reagan Aria Nelson.”

I laughed at the sweetness in his voice as he said my whole name.

“Took you long enough.” I pressed my lips against his again. I loved him so much.

“I love you.” Jack kissed me between each word he spoke. “I love you so much,”

We kissed of the next five minutes. My back was against the wall, and my hands were tangled in his hair. He had his hinds slightly under my shirt, which was pulled up.

“I love you too, Jack Bassam Barakat.” I mumbled, and right after our lips touched again, clapping rung my ears. It took us a minute, but we slowly pulled away.

“I wasn't aware that we had an audience.” Jack joked.

I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up and kiss me.”

“You don't have to tell me twice.” His lips found mine again.

“We better leave before they start taking off their clothes.” Alex joked. I pulled my left hand out of Jack's hair, and I flipped off all of them.

They ended up laughing, but I didn't care. I just wanted my Jack, and now I have him. It was going to be okay after all. I hope.

“Alex!” I heard Noah hiss. “Stop staring at them like a wide-eyed deer.”

I laughed with Jack's lips still pressed to mine. We pulled away, and looked at Alex. He had a goofy look on his face, and Noah was standing next to him. She was trying to pull him back toward the kitchen. Alex wasn't moving at all. I noticed that Noah was also in his clothes, that was a good thing for me.

“We get it, we get it.” I laughed. “Time to eat.”

“FOOD!” Jack left me against the wall as he and Alex sprinted toward the kitchen. Noah gave me a smile, and I ended up giggling like a little kid.

Noah and I walked back into the dining room together. We sat back down in our seats while Alex, and Jack fixed plates for everyone. Alex sat down Rian and Zack's plates first, and then Noah's. Jack came from the kitchen, and into the dining room. He sat my plate and his plate down as Alex took a seat next to me. The plate consisted of eggs, pancakes, sausage, beacon, tater tots, and a biscuit.

I felt sick just looking at all of the meat.

“What's wrong?” Alex asked as he elbow lightly nudged me.

“Nothing.” I stated. “I don't wanna be rude.” I replied.

“Come on, girl.” Rian joked. “It's us! We know you're rude.”

I tried my best to give him a dry look, but I ended up laughing.

“Seriously, what's wrong?” Alex asked me.

“I don't eat meat anymore.” I almost ran the words together.

“Since when?” Zack asked with a mouth full of food.

“Since five years ago.” I laughed.

“Nice, move out to California, and become a bimbo, vegetarian.” Rian rolled his eyes.

Noah laughed.

“Don't blame her. She moved in with me, a long-time vegetarian.”

“I blame you for this.” Alex playfully pointed a fork at her. She ended up laughing.

“You don't scare me, Gaskarth,”

“But one day, I will, Ritter.” Alex joked back.

“Doubt it.”

My phone interrupted the conversation that was happening.

“Where in the hell is that thing?”

“In the kitchen,” Noah replied.

I nodded.

“I'll be right back.” I stood up from the table, and I walked into the kitchen to grab my cell phone. It was a message from Scott. He must have been trying to get ahold of Noah. I walked back to the kitchen, and I sat down.

“Who was it?”

“That darling boyfriend of yours that I hate so much.” I groaned.

“Scott called you??” She questioned.

“Yeah.......” I looked down at my missed calls. “Ten times, and left me fifteen text messages.”

“Gees.” Zack muttered.

“He must think you dropped off the face of the earth.” Jack joked.

I smiled at him lightly before I looked down on my phone, and clicked the twitter app.

“What are you doing?” Alex asked me.

“Tweeting.” I replied as I clicked on my replies. I tweeted my friend, and then I sat my phone on the table. I picked up the biscuit, and I put some grape jelly, and butter on it. I took a bite, and it felt like sex.

Bad reference, maybe.

“Alex, these are orgasmic.” I replied.

He looked at me oddly.

“Why, thank you?”

“You're welcome.” I chirped.

“You know what you should do?”

“No, what?” I asked Alex.

“You should tweet me.”

I laughed at him.

“What's your twitter name?”

“Alex All Time Low.” He replied. “All one word.”

“Alright.” I clicked back on my twitter app, and I put down my jelly biscuit. I whipped my hands on the napkin, and I picked up my phone. I tweeted away. When I was done, I set my phone back down on the table. I picked back up my biscuit, and took another bite out of it.

“What did it say?” Alex asked as he took a bite of his beacon.

“Not telling.”

“Ooh, Aria, that's soooo attractive. Everyone wants to see you talk with your mouth full.”

“Shut the hell up.” I replied with my smart ass tone. Jack laughed, and I felt his hand intertwine with mine under the table. I gave it a little squeeze. I loved this kid.

“Now you're going to make me look at my reply box already, right?”

I nodded, and I ate a tater tot.

“Fine.” Alex took his phone off the table, and looked up my tweet. “From Airbear195, Dear @AlexAllTimeLow, your tater tots are dry. Much love, Aria.” He read out loud, and looked at me with a fake shocked look. “That wasn't very nice.”

“So?” I mumbled. Rian chuckled, and Noah was taping endlessly on her iPhone. Zack was eating, and Jack was looking at Alex like I was.

“Nice user name.” He laughed.

“I thought so too.” I smiled.

“Now I've gotta tweet back.” He groaned, and then he began to tweet away. I had noticed that Jack also got out his iPhone, and he started to do something on it. I rolled my eyes, and ate another tater tot.

“On second thought, these aren't that dry.” I replied after Alex had already set his phone down.

“What the fuck?!” He chuckled.

I shrugged innocently, and then I looked over at Jack, and I smiled at him.

“Now what are you doing?”

“Tweeting you.” He smiled.

I laughed, and then I ate one more tater tot.

“Okay, I am full.” Zack looked at me like I was crazy. “Here you go.” he didn't have to say a word as I passed him my plate. Zack ate a lot to keep his energy up, and he worked out. And he was a man.

I picked back up my phone, and went right back to twitter. I clicked on the app, and I checked my reply box. I had two, one from Alex, and he other from Jack. I clicked on the Alex one.

“From AlexAllTimeLow: @Airbear195 Fuck you. My tots are the shit.” I shook my head, and I looked at him. “You're a jackass.” I laughed.

He shrugged again.

“So?”

I tweeted him back, and then I went to Jack's tweet. I saw it, and it made me smile.

“What does it say?” Alex asked as he tried to peek over my shoulder.

“From JackAllTimeLow: @Airbear195 I love you so much, Aerie-poo!!!!!!” I smiled. “I love you too, Jack-O.” I laughed.

Damn, that was suppose to be a tweet. I looked down at my phone, and I typed that same sentence in that started with @JackAllTimeLow. I finally sat my phone back down.

Jack smiled, and he pecked my lips lightly with a kiss. I felt my cheeks blush slightly, and I looked back over at Noah.

“Noah, what's wrong?”

“Scott.” She mumbled. She had that classic pissed off look on her face that told me she was tired of his shit. “He's being an ass.”

“What did he say?”

“He said that he thought I was in a ditch somewhere, and that someone had rapped and killed me.”

“Damn.” Jack stated. “The only person you have to worry about is Alex. He likes to fuck random girls at parties and then sneak out of the room before they wake up.”

Yeah. Alex sure did like to do that.

“Dude, shut up.” Alex joked, it made Noah laughed.

“Speaking of your one night stands, who was your victim last night?” Rian asked Alex.

“I didn't have one.” He shrugged.

“Are you sure?” Rian asked him as he raised an eyebrow. “Your room door was locked and everything.”

“It was probably some random guy and girl getting it on in my bed.” He shrugged. “Which is totally gross. I should probably go change my sheets.”

“More than likely.” Zack laughed.

“What are you going to tell him?”

“That I was at a party with you.” She shrugged. “Lies only hurt people in the end.”

Yeah.... I never learned that one.

“What if he overreacts?”

“When doesn't he overreact?”

“Never?” I laughed. “Why are you with him if you two get on each others nerves?”

“We don't get on each others nerves...”

“Then what?”

“He just cares.” Noah defended Scott. “And I love him.”

“Are you sure you aren't confusing love for lust?” Alex asked. “I tend to do that a lot.”

“No kidding.” I joked, and he lightly elbowed me.

“No.... I mean, I think I love him...” Noah had a questioning look on her face. “Fuck you, Alex!” She shook her head.

“You would.” Alex smirked.

Noah rolled her eyes as her phone went off. She looked down at it, and then she stood up.

“I have to take this.” She mumbled as she walked out of the dining room. They all looked at me for an answer.

“What?”

Rian spoke up.

“Why does she defend him? He seems like a complete douse.”

“He can be, but he really does care about her....”

“Arie.” Zack shook his head. “I think that she should kick him to the curb.”

“And then I'm free to seduce her all I want to.” Alex stated from beside me.

I shook my head.

“Alex, you slept with a married woman.” Jack stated. “What makes us think that a boyfriend would stop you?”

Damn you, Jack! I squeezed his hand hard, and I shook my head at him.

Alex rolled his eyes.

“That was like five and a half years ago.” He tried to defend himself. “But your right. I might as well turn on the charm.”

Over my dead body. He wasn't going to ruin my best friends relationship with her boyfriend just to leave her with a broken heart.

And no, I'm not jumping to conclusions. I've known Alex well enough to know what he can do with that charm. I mean, just look at what had happened to us last night.

Point = proven.
♠ ♠ ♠
*** FAIR WARNING ***
This story WILL have a Alex Gaskarth/ Demi Lovato relationship. If you have a problem with that, please don't stop reading. Simply invision it as someone else...mmkay?