Sequel: Beautiful Daydream.
Status: Finished! Comment for sequal!

Romantic Nightmare

Chapter 49

~Trinity's P.O.V~

While Xander and Annie were getting the pizza, I sat there with Clyde. His head was in his hands as he groaned.

"Sorry." I muttered. "She's so spazzy." He whined. "I know, but she really really likes you." I said biting my lip. "I know, but it's like, no, it doesn't work." "Fine, fine. We'll start heading home." "Thank you!" He threw his hands up in exasperation.

“Hey hurry up with the pizza! We are hungry!” I yell out to them as they come back with it.

~*~

Afterwards, Xander was kind enough to drop off Annie. On the conversation on the ride home was interesting.

"I don't wanna go home." I said frowning. "No ones even there." I say, looking out the window. "You can crash here!" Clyde offered. "You guys don't even sleep do you?" "Nah but we don't really do anything. I don't know depends on the day."

"Maybe if I can just hang there for a little?" I look at them with hopeful eyes. "Duh!" "Yay." I smile. The rest of the ride was just mindless chatter. Xander helped me out of the car and into the house. I found a spot on the couch. Xander was oddly quiet.

"Hey, you okay?" "Ya, fine." He said, he was thinking. I knew he was. "Oh okay. Did you like Annie?" "Ya she was acting weird tho." "That's just her." I said with a laugh. "Did you tell her about what Clyde and I call you?" "Little butterfly?" I said as a blush rose to my cheeks. He nodded his head.

"No." I said slowly. "Why?" He jumped off the couch and started calling Clyde's name frantically. "Clyde! Clyde where are you?" "I'm here, I'm here. What do you want?" "Did you tell Annie about how we call her Little Butterfly?" He asked. His tone was shakey and unreadable.

"No." Clyde's voice changed. "Annie knew." "Xander, what are you saying?" "Trinity, we may be in more trouble then we thought.