Status: Fresh out of the oven

One of the Boys

Chapter Nine

I screamed, and I did it loudly too. Before I could clamp my mouth shut in shock horror, the damage had already been done. The unknown boy's arm unpinned me as he shifted his weight slowly, startled out of his slumber.

"What the fuck man!" he growled pushing himself up against the headboard head in hand, the back of his hair rendered flat from being a sleep on his back. "It's fucking 5 am!" I had rolled out of the bed as soon as he'd moved, and landing with a ‘thlunk’ and bruising my knee on the bedside table. I struggled to stand up steadily, still hazy from sleeping. Teddy was at the foot of the loft steps, beside himself with laughter, squealing like the porky pig from the Loony Toons. I shot him a dirty look that he couldn't see as his own eyes were shut tight and tearing at the corners. I turned my attention back the intruder in my bed and tried not to focus on the phallus object between his leg.

"Fuck me? What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I demanded and only got a moan in reply, as if he couldn’t comprehend my question. The door to our dorm burst open and and a pool of boy fell in eager to find the cause of the shouts.

"Who's the fucker that just screamed like a new born baby girl and woke us up," one of them demanded. I froze on the spot petrified at the idea that I had been heard by the whole dorm, but I was also shocked at what I was seeing. There, just half a staircase bellow me, was a group of shirtless guys, most dress only with boxers, a sheen of perspiration from the warm night and morning whisper of facial hair. It was at time like these that I cursed my hormones, but it was also at time like these I thanked the lord that I didn't have a flag pole that raised up whenever I got turned on.

The boy on the bed shoved me away before he pulled the blankets around him and got properly underneath them, and fluffed up a pillow. "It was this one here", he pointed to me. "Teddy I told you I didn't want you giving me any girls anymore. You taste in girls suck, man. This one is flat as paper and even plainer. Plus she looks like a guy. Took one look at her last night and skipped out entirely, quite glad I had that blond before I came here." I could only stand there enraged, gulping like a fish. Teddy started shrieking with laughter once more, but this time with everyone else joining in. Mortified, I pushed the loser off my bed releasing an another-fiercer- growl from him.

“I am not some present for you. I am a student here. So therefore a BOY! And this is my room, and that is my bed."

“Wow, sorry mate, but not my fault. You did look like a girl in the dark. If it makes you feel any better, I thought you had a cute nose.”

“NO! It does not make me feel better. Plus... What the hell! Is Teddy your go to pimp or something?”

“No,” he said with exaggerated slowness, “Didn’t you hear? I fired him. Sorry Teds.” Teddy shrugged it of with an expression that seemed to say, ‘It’s all good. More for me.’

"Lads, Marcus is back!" someone, a ginger, I believe he was called Henry Collins, cheered. "We all thought you had gotten lost between some tart's legs." With a coy smirk Marcus got up from the bed and walked down the loft to the boys.

"Now don't go saying that about your mother! She told me to send you her love." A long 'ooooohhhh' went to the room and more jeers as I rolled my eyes. Boys and their sex jokes. Going up to Teddy I whispered, "Who the hell is that?"

"That’s your second roommate baby girl."

"Hell no!" I cried staring at the boy who had gotten out of my bed. He spun round with a raised eyebrow as if daring me to say that again. His expression was a little less aggressive and more pissed off. He scanned me from to bottom and shrugged.

"Whatever, I am going to need my bed back."

I couldn't believe he had called me plain. I have been searching the past few minutes for some insult to deflate his big headedness, but I couldn't think of anything. All that I came up with were things girls would say. And frankly he wasn't plain. He gave off pheromones like crazy. I've heard that people give them off in large amount after lots of intercourse. From the sound of it he got around.”

"Marcus this is Lucas, your new roommate." Teddy introduced us.

"I got here first, therefore it's my call. If you weren't too busy going out catching a string of STDs you might have gotten you first choice. Now you'll have to settle for the bed next to the drafty window." I snapped before he could say anything and gain the upper hand. With boys, if you show any weakness, they take it as a sign that they can dominate you. No way that was about to happen.

To my disappointment he only laughed. "Man, if I sung both ways, I would consider doing you right now. Feisty little thing aren't you."

"Man, if I swung the other way, I'd have a sex change before I'd do anything with you."

A large wave of 'ooohhhs' spread around the room, and I caught sight of Eric grinning at me from the back of the room with a proud look. He had superman shorts and a freckled stomach. I'll have to ask him how that is possible some other time.

Marcus, pouted, pretending to be hurt, before turning to one of the boys in the room I had seen hanging out with Cameron quite a bit earlier.

"The pretty boy seems like a hoot and everything, but why do I have to get stuck with the two princess boys in the whole campus?"

"We know how good you are with kids, Marc. Or wait, was that just making them?"
That particular comment caught my attention, and the rest of the room’s. It grew dead quiet.

"Shut the fuck up Miller." hissed Marcus, his jaw tight and eyes in a dead lock. His voice was so low that I doubted that Miller even heard him. But from the bob in his Adam's apple, I think he got the message.

"Look Marcus, Lucas, is quite cool, I think you'll grow fond on him. Please let us keep him. Please? His shampoo smells of peaches and cream." said Teddy jumping on my back, and holding on to me tightly. "Either way no room change is permitted unless the Dorm Dean accepts it. And he's completely M.I.A at the mo, so I say we keep him. I'll take very good care of him," promised Teddy tidying my pillow hair.

"Fine, but everyone gets out of my room this instant. I only got in one hour ago, and I need to sleep. David and security were impossible to get past tonight,." and with a yawn Marcus collapsed on the newly owned bed and fell asleep instantaneously, going back into a star position. To my utter amazement, I saw a shadow of black blur past me, pounce across the room and jump on to his chest, as if it belonged there. I was aware of a strict, no pets policy, but thought I'd tackle this point some other time.

I spent the rest of the morning blogging on a popular website after changing out of my pajamas and fixing my wig and breast binding. I blogged under the name Love'sOuttastock, and had collected a few loyal followers over the years. I update at least once every other day, happy to vent and release built up tensions. I seldom received any comments, but it wasn't the point of the blog. It was more like the diary, but instead of writing to myself, which I never understood the concept of, it was address to anonymous.

That early morning I continuously felt as though I was being watched. Searching around the room, my eyes landed on the kitten on Marcus chest. It moved up and down with each breath he took, and look at me with an unrelenting stare, it's tale swished back and forth, caressing Marcus’ thighs in the passing. Now that I looked back at it, the cat started purring, low and softly, and it meowed at me a few times. Looking at it closer I saw a pink bow tied to its neck and a written in messy felt tip.

‘MARCUS’S. DON’T HARM. OR ELSE.’

Earlier, I had noticed a bowl of milk at the foot of my bed and plate of half eaten cat food. There were scraps of the same pink ribbon littering the space around my bed, and scattered bows that Marcus must have though unworthy.

I thought back to what Teddy told me about Marcus before he too collapsed back into his bed and with a dipstick powder lolly in his mouth.

"Marcus is really nice. You'll like him because the whole of Holderns does.The campuses self titled party boy. And he is perfectly harmless in reality.'
"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, as long as you don't break his three rules."

"Go on,"

"One, Never harm his strays. He will literally do the same to you. Two, never sell his midnight romps out to the security staff, or he will get you back. He know's every one's dirty laundry."

"I am fully clean," I protested. One thing I hated were rules that were there to manipulate you.

"Won't be for long in this place. Three, which is the same as me, never ever wake him up, or is it steal his porn stash." Teddy took a moment to look towards the ceiling in search of an answer. "I don't which is worse but I wouldn't do either. I hate it when people steal my sweets and chocolates."

"And you say he's cool? How?"

I had glance at Marcus sleeping and all the cat scratches along his arm and abdomen, filled with apprehension.

"You'll see, he's as harmless as that kitty;"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update will be the Tuesday.