Is It Something We Did?

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up only to realize I was completely naked next to a man who I had just met. I couldn’t figure out how I let myself do what I did the night before. I sat on the side of my bed and put my head in my hand, groaning before getting up and grabbing something to wear before heading to the bathroom.

The water cascaded down my body, bringing memories of the night before flood my mind. Would things with Jimmy and me get awkward now? I just became their friends and I have already lost the best of the five.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, I sighed before calling out to them. The door opened reveling Jimmy on the other side, looking just as confused as I felt.

“Did we really..?” Jimmy asked, just to make sure his high mind wasn’t making up memories of it’s own.

I nodded, grabbing a towel before stepping out.

“I hope this doesn’t make things awkward between us.” He said, in a hopeful tone.

“I don’t know Jimmy.” I sighed, looking into the mirror.

“If you want I can leave, and keep my distance, I don’t want to but it is up to you.” Jimmy said

“No, you can stay, do you need to shower?” I asked, grabbing my clothes and underwear.

“Yeah, that would be nice, thank you.” Jimmy said as I walked out.

When I closed the door I heard the shower start. Jimmy was perfect, in everyway why would he still want to talk to me after that? I sighed, putting on my clothes before running a brush threw my hair and walking down stairs into the living room. Everyone had crashed on either a couch or the floor. Matt and Val were cuddling, same with Brian and Michelle. They were so cute, I walked into the kitchen to find Johnny sitting in a chair, asleep with a bag of gummy worms in his hands, and on the floor under the table was Zacky, his head was on Sirius, who was asleep.

I laughed a bit at the sight before walking over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. The more I thought about how everyone was going to wake up soon I decided to start making breakfast. The only things I had in a breakfast sense were eggs and pancake mix. Hopefully none of the guys wanted bacon, I can’t stand that shit.

I looked over to the table to see Johnny starting to wake up.

“Good morning sunshine.” I said, giggling at the face Johnny was making.

“What time is it?” He mumbled looking around trying to get the sun out of his eyes.

“Nine.” I said back, realizing that we had missed the first two, almost three, classes of the day.

“Well, fuck school.” He mumbled.

“I didn’t feel like going anyways, should we wake up Zack?” I asked, looking at my dog who obviously wanted to get up.

“Might as well.” Johnny said, kicking the sleeping form.

“Son of a bitch!” Zacky growled sleepily as he stood up, “Is that eggs I smell?”

“Yes sir.” I said, hearing the water up stairs finally turn off.

“Oh food, I do like food. What time is it?” Zacky asked, rubbing his eyes.

“9:12” I said, scrambling the eggs.

“Well, I’m not going to school.” Zacky said, sitting at my bar.

“I don’t think anyone is going to go.” I said, putting some eggs on a plate for Zacky and Johnny.

Jimmy walked in, looking around, “Your house just keeps getting better!”

“It’s just like any other house Jimmy.” I said giggling, “Do you want any food?”

“Yeah, I’ll take some eggs!” Jimmy said, smiling as he continued to look around.

“What are you so interested in?” I asked, laughing at Jimmy’s face.

“I’m trying to find the hidden doors!” Jimmy stated.

“There is only one, I made it, it goes under the house from the smoking room out to the back of the yard.” I said, smirking.

“What about the smoking room?” A very tired Matt asked as he walked in.

“Nothing, want eggs? Or a pancake or something?” I asked Matt.

“Well, I’ll go with eggs since that is what everyone else is having.” Matt said, sitting at the table.

“So, what are you guys gunna be doing today?” I asked, leaning back on the counter.

“What ever you want to do love.” Jimmy said, leaning on the counter next to me.

“We should take an adventure on PCH.” I said, nodding to myself

“That sounds great! And we could go to the beach!” Johnny said, excitedly.

“Sounds good to me, but we’d all have to stop by our houses.” Matt said, nodding at me.

“Well, might as well wake the others up,” I said after putting the eggs on two plates and handing them to Matt and Jimmy.

I walked into the front room were everyone else had fallen asleep. I walked over to Val and shook her a bit, knowing she was going to be the easiest to wake up.

“What time is it?” Val mumbled as she stood up and walked over to her sister.

“9:30 or close to that.” I said, shaking Brian, who threw his fist towards my face, but I grabbed it before it got to my face.

“What was that for?” I asked, surprised.

“Oh shit I thought you were one of the guys!” Brian said, jumping up and pulling me into a hug.

“It’s okay, so you guys want some eggs? We are going to go on an adventure at the beach and on PCH today.” I informed them all.

They all nodded and followed me into the kitchen were everyone was standing. Jimmy was standing over the oven, putting eggs into a skillet.

“You didn’t need to do that Jimmy.” I said, smiling as I grabbed the empty plates and started to wash them.

“Well I wanted to so ha.” He said, watching the eggs.

“That’s a good enough reason.” I said, placing three now clean plates next to Jimmy for when he is done.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Zacky asked me.

“Nope, not hungry.” I said, smiling at him.

I turned around to see my cat, Jack, walk into the room.

“Aw, babe.” I said, running to pick him up.

He meowed at me making me smile as I put him on the counter and filled up his food bowl.

“How many pets do you have?” Matt asked, petting Jack.

“I have three. A dog, a cat and a tortoise.” I said, smiling.

“My parents have my dog. I miss her.” Jimmy said, with a sad look on his face.

“You don’t live with them?” I asked, confused.

“They kicked me out a while ago, I live at the laundry matte.” Jimmy said, finishing the eggs and spreading them between the plates.

“Well, you can still live here. And I will let you bring your dog!” I said, smiling at the taller male who had the happiest look on his face.

“I thought you were lying!” He said, running over, spinning me around in a giant hug.

“I didn’t know you were homeless before. My parents wont care. Not like they live here anyways.” I mumbled.

When everyone was done eating and all the plates were washed, and the counters and stove top, due to my OCD, we all sat in the living room.

“So, I’ll go change now and then we can stop at all of your houses to get bathing suits and such on.” I said, getting up to go get changed.

“Um, I don’t have anything to wear.” Jimmy said, sadly.

“Don’t worry I think I have some trunks that can fit you.”

“Why would you have swim trunks?” Zacky asked me.

“Well, they are amazingly comfortable.” Was all I said before leading Jimmy upstairs to my bed room.

“So can I really live here with you?” Jimmy asked shyly from behind me.

“Yeah, why not? You can have the room across from me, and we can pick up your things and your dog today.” I said, smiling at him.

“Thank you.” Jimmy said, kissing my cheek.

“Well, here try these.” I said, grabbing my favorite black and yellow swim trunks.

Jimmy walked into the bathroom and I went back to finding my bathing suit and something to put over it. I slipped out of the clothes I was wearing, putting my swim suit on before finding shorts and a tank top.

“You look nice.” Jimmy said from the door way. He was wearing the swim trunks and had no shirt on, and damn did he look nice.

“So do you.” I said, smirking.

He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug before kissing me lightly.

“We better hurry up and get down there before they think we are doing the naughty.” I said, laughing as I grabbed my clothes and put them on over the suit. I grabbed a bag and put a towel in it. I grabbed my sun glasses, keys, phone, wallet and iPod, throwing all but my sun glasses and keys into the bag. I slipped on my flips flops before grabbing Jimmy’s hand and walked down stairs.

“You guys ready?” I said, smiling at everyone.

Everyone nodded and headed towards their respectable cars. Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny all pilled into my Jeep and Matt, Val, Michelle and Brian all went into Val’s Mustang. I pulled out, remembering to close the garage door, and followed Val off to the first stop.

“Where are we going to stop first?” I asked hoping one of the guys would know.

“Val and Michelle’s probably, Matt and Brian have things there so it would make less stops on their part.” Jimmy said, going through my iPod trying to find things to listen to.

“Alright, well where do you live Zacky?” I asked, hoping that it wouldn’t be that far from Val’s.

“I live next door to Val and Johnny here lives two houses down from them.” Zacky said as we turned into a nice neighborhood.

“I live right there so you can pull up there.” Zacky said, pointing to a small house.

I smiled at him and pulled up in front of it. Zacky and Johnny both got out, running into their houses. I looked back to see everyone in Val’s car run into the house next to Zackys.

“So Jimmy, where did you used to live?”

“Down the street a little. It’s a shitty little house.” Jimmy said, pointing down the street.

“Want to go get your dog?” I asked, not wanting to intrude on his personal life.

“Sure!” He said smiling as I put the Jeep into drive and drove down the street waiting for Jimmy to point out a house.

We went quit a bit down the road before Jimmy pointed out an old looking house that looked as though it was falling apart.

“That’s it.” Jimmy said, taking a deep breath

“Do you want me to go with you?” I asked, putting the Jeep into park.

“Please?” Jimmy asked with a pleading look.

“Of course.” I said, smiling as I turned off the Jeep and got out.

I walked up behind Jimmy, smiling at the size difference between us before remembering what we were doing here.

Jimmy knocked on the door, waiting for a while before the door opened showing what looked to be his father standing there.

“What are you doing here?” He growled.

“I want my dog.” Jimmy said, shaking a bit, not looking at his father.

“You don’t have a house why would I give you your dog.”

“He does have a house sir. He’s moving in with me.” I said, standing up for Jimmy.

“And who are you?”

“I’m Alexis.” I said, not flinching.

“What ever. I’ll go get her.” His dad said, leaving the door open.

There was a girl standing down the hall, she didn’t look older than 14.

“Jimmy!” She yelled running up to him.

Jimmy smiled at her, picking her up and spinning her around.

“Hey.” Jimmy said.

“Who’s she?” His sister asked.

“This is Alexis, she’s letting me live with her.” Jimmy said, smiling at me.

“Thank you Alexis.” His sister said to me, smiling, before walking away.

Jimmy’s dad came back with a dog on a leash, and when it saw Jimmy it went crazy and ran up to him, Jimmy looked so happy as he grabbed the leash.

“Thank you.” Jimmy said, before turning around and walking back to my Jeep.

“What’s his name?” I asked, opening to back door so the dog could jump in.

“Sparky.” Jimmy said, smiling as he got into the front seat.

“He’s such a beautiful dog.” I said, smiling as I started to Jeep and turned around to pick up Johnny and Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this way better I didn't know where I was going before but I hope you guys like this

Please comment!

<3 Lauren