Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Mistake

Jimmy signed things for fans at the merch booth.

“This is for you.” A blonde girl handed him an envelope.

“Yes! I’ve always wanted an envelope!” Jimmy joked pumping his fist in the air.

The blonde smiled then waved before walking away. Jimmy tucked the envelop in his back pocket, so he could look at it later.

After a couple hours of signing stuff for fans, the guys made their way back to the bus.

“What’s in the envelop?” Matt asked.

“I don’t know.” Jimmy replied taking it out of his pocket.

He opened it to find a stack of pictures. The pictures were of Mia and another man. She was hugging him. At first Jimmy thought it was just a friend or fan but then he saw the last picture, which was of Mia kissing this mystery man’s cheek.

“What is it?” Matt asked.

Jimmy angrily threw the pictures on the floor of the bus and stormed off to his bunk. Matt picked the pictures off the ground and was shocked at what he saw. He couldn’t believe that Mia would be having an affair.

Jimmy angrily grabbed his cell phone and dialed Mia’s number. She answered on the first ring.

“Hi Jimmy, how’s tour?” She asked a smile on her face.

“Shut the fuck up Mia. I can’t believe that you’ve been sneaking around with some guy behind my back!” He shouted.

Mia’s eyes filled with tears, “What? What are you talking about?”

“You know damn well what I’m talking about. You were all over him!”

“Jimmy? I don’t know what-” Mia was cut off by Jimmy.

“You know what Mia, fuck you!” He growled then hung up, before shutting off his phone.

Jimmy felt bad about yelling at Mia but he was upset that she would cheat on him.

“Jimmy, what did you do?” Johnny asked.

“Mia fucking cheated, take a look at the pictures.” He snapped pointing to the front of the bus where the guys were standing around looking at the pictures.

Johnny walked over and gasped. Jimmy rolled his eyes, “Told you so.”

“Jimmy, don’t you know who that is?” Johnny asked.

“Some douche Mia cheated on me with.” Jimmy answered.

“Oh my god Jimmy! That’s Ethan! Her fucking brother!” Johnny yelled.

“What?” Jimmy’s heart felt as if it fell into his stomach.

“Her older brother Ethan. You know the one that’s always traveling around. He probably heard about your engagement and came to visit.” Johnny explained pacing around the room.

“Shit!” Jimmy yelled and grabbed his phone.

He turned it on and tried to call Mia, but she wouldn’t answer her phone. All he got was her voice mail. The rest of the night, instead of going to the club to get drunk he stayed in his bunk calling Mia’s phone just to hear her voice mail.

“Hey, this is Mia. I’m not here right now so leave me a message after the beep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!