Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Broken Hearts

Mia spent two days locked away in her apartment, practically drowning in tubs of cookies ‘n’ cream, ice cream. Velma and Ethan did everything to try to make Mia feel better but nothing helped.

“Please, come out Mia!” Velma begged from the other side of the door.

Mia didn’t answer, she continued to eat her ice cream and wallow in self pity.

“I’m giving you five seconds to open this door, or else I’m knocking it down.” Ethan warned.

“Five….four….three…” He counted but was cut off by the door opening.

“Mia, no offense but you look like shit.” Velma stated, looking at her best friend.

Mia had red, puffy eyes, dried mascara tears, her hair looked like a rats nest, and she smelled.

“This bastard is getting a piece of my mind.” Ethan growled grabbing Mia’s phone and searching through her contacts for Jimmy’s number.

He clicked call when he found it and waited for Jimmy to answer. As soon as Jimmy heard the sound ‘Saturday Night’ by The Misfits he knew it was Mia’s phone.

“Mia?” He asked hopefully.

“No you bastard this is Ethan her big brother. You are a piece of shit you know that! You could have just called and asked but no you have to go and cuss her out. I hope you’re happy because she’s been in her room, practically drowning in buckets of ice cream. She hasn’t showered and her eyes are puffy and red! I can’t fucking believe how much of an ass hole you are. And to think how Mia made you sound like the greatest man in the whole fucking world, well I can now see that was a fucking lie! You’ll look back someday and realize that she is probably the best thing that’s ever happened to you!” Ethan spat, making the room go absolutely quiet.

He hung up then tossed the phone to Mia.

Jimmy let tears fall from the corners of his eyes. He fucked up, he knew it.

“You goin’ on tonight?” Zacky asked.

Jimmy shook his head, “No”

“Maybe you could send her some chocolates or flowers. Girls love that shit.” Zacky suggested.

“Mia wouldn’t like that! She’s not like other girls!” Jimmy screamed.

Zacky opened his mouth then quickly shut it, not knowing what to say. Jimmy grabbed his phone and called Mia, this time her phone was off again. After the beep went off he began to sing to the machine. His voice cracked a bit but that didn’t stop him. Mia wanted to turn the phone on and call Jimmy but she couldn’t. She was heart broken that he would jump to conclusions. Two hearts, each were broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!

(FYI: It's not over yet!)