Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Promise

Matt forced Jimmy to put on a suit so they could go to a party. It wasn’t just a regular everyday party either it was a party for rock stars. The guests included Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte, Atreyu, Bring Me the Horizon, and other bands that were making it big. There were also going to be groupies there, but Jimmy didn’t care he just wanted to go home.

“Looking good Jimbo.” Brian nudged him as they walked towards the door.

“Why am I the only one wearing a suit?” Jimmy questioned when he noticed the others clothing choice.

“Just come on, we’re gonna be late.” Zacky and Matt dragged Jimmy into a taxi.

Jimmy mumbled profanities under his breath as the taxi pulled up in front of a large house.

“Let’s party!” Johnny jumped out of the taxi and ran inside.

The rest followed him inside, leaving Jimmy to trail behind the guys. He noticed the glances people gave him as he made his way towards the back yard of the house where it was quiet. Inside music was pounding through the stereo system, which was starting to give him a headache.

***

Mia watched as Ethan pulled his van into the over crowded driveway of a large house. She glared at everyone since they had coned her into wearing a black strapless dress that she knew Jimmy would have adored. She felt sad just thinking of Jimmy. All she wanted to do was run into his arms and stay there forever.

“Come on.” Michelle grabbed onto Mia’s hand and dragged her inside.

Mia walked around the house for a bit, she took a cup of punch instead of the alcohol then headed out to the back. She took a small sip and wandered around in the back yard. Few people were in the back yard so she had some time alone. Mia spotted a swing set and a dark silhouette sitting all alone on one of the swings. She took the empty swing next to whoever it was then took another sip from her cup.

“Beautiful night.” His gruff voice spoke.

She nodded, “Mhm.”

“What’s your name?” He questioned.

She swore his voice sounded oddly familiar but she couldn’t figure out who it was.

“Missing in action.” Mia smiled softly.

“Hm?” He asked turning to face her.

The moon shone just right so she could see his magnificent blue eyes.

“Mia.” He jumped and wrapped his arms around her.

Mia hesitated but quickly returned the hug, unable to deny how much she had missed being wrapped up in his arms. They both began to cry and apologize for everything they had put the other through. Mia apologized for not answering Jimmy’s phone calls and for Ethan yelling at him. Jimmy apologized for jumping to conclusions about the photograph he had received and also for yelling at her.

“Look at us.” Mia laughed softly.

They now realized that both groups had set this up from them back together again.

“Promise me you’ll never go M.I.A. on me again.” Jimmy whispered.

Mia giggled softly at his joke, “I promise. But you’ve gotta promise me you’ll never hurt me like that again.”

“I swear on my life, I’ll never do it again.” Jimmy said before pressing his lips to Mia’s.

So the happy couple is back together, but will it stay that way?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing.