Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Fans

Jimmy did a lot of ass kissing to get permission to get Mia on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. He didn’t want her alone at home. He wanted her right beside him. Security had to be called a couple times, because a few of the fans tried to hit Mia. Jimmy got ready for their performance. He and Mia jumped around and loosened up for the concert.

“Avenged Sevenfold!” A voice announced.

Jimmy kissed Mia then ran off onto the stage with the rest of the guys, who all sent her smiles. Mia watched from the side of the stage. Out in the crowd she was shocked to see signs that said ‘The Rev’s fiancé is a whore!’ and other insulting things. While the guys were performing Dancing Dead, a group of fans began shoving their way to the front and chanting, “Slut!” over and over again. Matt stopped singing and the others followed quickly. The group got louder and louder as more joined in.

“Whoa, wait a fucking minute. She is not a slut.” Matt spoke angrily at the group.

One of them spotted Mia, standing by the side of the stage and started throwing comments at her.

“Shut the fuck up! None of you even know her! How dare you call yourself our fucking fans! She’s been our best friend since forever! If your not here to listen to our music then get the fuck out!” Jimmy yelled angrily.

A guy out of the group threw a shoe at Jimmy. Mia rushed out onto the stage and held Jimmy back from attacking the guy.

“Jimmy, he’s not worth it.” Mia calmed him down.

Boos and applause were heard from different areas. Jimmy flipped off the crowd and went back to his drums. Mia and Jimmy gave each other a quick kiss then Mia walked back to the side of the stage where the Berry’s were standing.

“I can’t believe those bastards call themselves fans.” Jason shook his head.

“How do you stay so calm?” M.B. questioned.

“It’s hard at times, but they don’t know me. Their words sting like hell sometimes but I’m not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing that their words hurt.” Mia replied letting a small smile find its way onto her lips.

“If I were you I would be freaking the fuck out.” Jason laughed.

Mia laughed then excused herself to go to the bathroom. She went to the dressing room and did her business. When she came out something metal hit the back of her head, knocking her unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! :D

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!