Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Leana McFadden

Jimmy ran into the dressing room to find Mia but instead he found a trail of blood leading out of the emergency exit.

“Call 911!” Jimmy screamed.

Matt rushed in with the rest of the guys to find Jimmy in a panicked state.

“Security’s checking the tapes right now.” Zacky tried to keep his voice from cracking.

“We’ve got something.” One of the security guards spoke waving the guys into the office.

Jimmy held back tears as they watched the tape. It showed Mia walk into the bathroom then when she came out a dark feminine figure appeared behind her and struck her over the head with a metal baseball bat.

Tears spilt out of everyone’s eyes when they saw Mia’s unconscious body fall to the ground into a pool of her own blood. The dark figure grabbed a hold of Mia’s legs and dragged her out of the room and out of the emergency exit.

The outside cameras showed the figure throw Mia into the back of a black Cadillac with the license plates covered up. The dark figure got into the drivers seat and sped off.

“Only one girl I knew drove a Cadillac.” Jimmy’s voice was shaky.

All teary eyes were on him.

“Leana McFadden.”
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!