Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Nightmare

Jimmy hid up in a tree by Leana’s house. He watched her with a pair of binoculars. Throughout the day she cooked, ate, slept, and watched TV. Not once did she do anything suspicious so Jimmy rested for a few minutes trying to think of where Leana would put Mia. The back door opened and Jimmy snapped awake, alert again. He put the binoculars up to his eyes and watched Leana opened up the fake grass showing a doorway to an underground room.

“What’s down there?” He whispered to himself.

Jimmy tossed the binoculars to the side and tossed a rock at her car making the alarm go off. Leana quickly ran out of the room not shutting the door and raced to her car. While she was doing that Jimmy hopped the fence and raced down the underground room. It was a bit dark but he saw the familiar head of blonde hair.

“Jimmy.” Mia coughed.

“Shhhh, I’m right here.” Jimmy lifted her up into his arms, cradling her like a baby.

Quickly he began to make his way out of the hole but when he reached the top Leana was standing there with a shovel.

“Put it down Leana and we won’t press charges.” Jimmy spoke.

“Sorry darling, I would love to but I can’t.” Leana swung the shovel.

Jimmy ducked barley missing it and ran passed Leana trying not to shake Mia too much. Leana quickly swung the shovel again this time catching Jimmy’s foot. He stumbled but made it to the fence. Mia seemed a bit more alert now so Jimmy pushed her over the fence.

“Go!” He shouted.

Mia hesitated then left to get help. Leana hit Jimmy’s arm with the shovel and they began to fight. Jimmy promised he would never hit a girl so he tried not to hit her.

“Why?” Jimmy yelled.

Leana knocked him on the ground and raised the shovel over her head ready to hit him with it, “You were supposed to be mine forever!”

Jimmy shut his eyes a waited for the pain to come but instead he heard the sound of metal hitting something then silence. He opened his eyes to find that Leana was knocked out on the ground, standing above her was Mia who looked like she was about to pass out. Mia held another shovel in her hand and extended a hand to Jimmy. Mia collapsed on the ground next to Jimmy. Police sirens were heard coming closer.

“Any more crazy bitches I have to defeat before I can have you?” She coughed.

Jimmy cracked a smile, wrapped his arms around Mia protectively and kissed her while waiting for the police to take them out of this nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!