Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Gynecologist

Once they were at the hospital Mia was rushed into ICU. Jimmy answered questions for the police then released a statement that he was going to press charges against Leana who was sitting in a jail cell at that moment. Jimmy didn’t have too many injuries so he just got bandaged up a bit then was able to stay in the waiting room. He was worried about Mia more then ever after using his phone to Google head injuries. It was possible she could die from blood loss. She could have a seizure or even lose all of her memory.

“Mr. Sullivan?” A doctor walked out.

“Yes?” Jimmy asked standing up.

“Ms. Harwood is your fiancée correct?”

“Yes.” He nodded.

“We have stabilized her. The X-rays show that we have to take her in for surgery. The surgery is needed to lessen intracranial pressure and brain swelling, and then we will remove fractured pieces of the skull or insert synthetic implants to protect brain tissue.”

Jimmy went pale at the word surgery.

“Surgery?” He stuttered.

“Yes, but she will be fine.” the doctor answered.

He nodded and sat back down. A nurse came out and explained a bit more trying to help calm Jimmy down.

“She will be okay, and before she went into surgery she said to tell you that she loves you and she feels like she’s in a bad version of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.” The nurse smiled weakly.

Jimmy couldn’t help but grin at what she had said. He thanked her for comforting him then asked to be let alone. When she left he called the guys, informing them of what had just happened. They all promised to be there as soon as possible. Jimmy had to fight the urge to run every few minutes. He absolutely hated hospitals. He hated even more that his Mia was in the hospital because of his crazy ex.

Eventually he had to leave. The doctor assured him that Mia would be out of surgery the next day, then he could visit her.
***

The next day Jimmy ran into the hospital. He had barley slept but was excited to see Mia. He signed in then waited in the waiting room. A green eyed doctor came out dressed in an all white doctor’s uniform, including the mask.

“Mr. Sullivan I’m very sorry. She’s no longer here.” He sighed.

Jimmy jumped up, tears building up in his eyes.

“She’s actually in there.” Zacky ripped off the mask and pointed to another room.

“Fuck you. Asshole.” Jimmy snapped and walked into the room.

He had to fight against wanting to run and crush Mia into a hug. She looked so fragile in a hospital bed. Pale skin, chapped lips, and her eyes were dull.

“Jimmy!” She smiled wide.

“Mia!” Jimmy yelled.

“Doctor Zack here.” Zacky walked in holding a screwdriver.

“Uh.” Mia and Jimmy’s eyes widened.

“Just kidding. I’m a gynecologist.” Zacky grinned and continued, “Open up.”

“One more word and I’m gonna beat the fat out of you.” Jimmy growled.

“Okay, okay. I’m gonna give you two some privacy.” Zacky snickered and walked out.

On his way out he shouted, “Should I turn on some music for you guys?”

“Go!” Mia groaned.

“I’m going woman!” Zacky huffed, shutting the door on his way out.

“I missed you.” Jimmy kissed her.

“I missed you two.” Mia kissed back.

She scooted over in the bed making room for Jimmy to climb in, which he did.

“You know how cliché this looks?” Jimmy asked.

“Very. But who cares. Were lovers.” Mia snuggled into him.

They both fell asleep like that, snuggled up with each other in a hospital bed. All their problems were gone……..right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!

Image

Image What????? :P