Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Tour

Jimmy woke up next to Mia’s sleeping figure. She looked extremely happy, and peaceful. His cell phone vibrated on the table. The name on the screen was Matt.

“What’s up?” He asked popping the ‘P’.

Matt sighed into the phone, “Jim I’m really sorry but we have to go on warped or we’re gonna be dropped.”

Jimmy jumped up and threw on his boxers, before walking out of the bed room shutting the door behind him.

“What do you mean?”

“We’ll our manager called. He’s happy for you and Mia but we have to go on warped tour or they’ll drop us.” Matt explained.

“That’s no fair!” Jimmy yelled.

“I know. The rest of the girls aren’t happy either.” Matt stated.

Jimmy nodded even though he knew Matt couldn’t see it, “Alright, how long?”

“Six months.”

“No fucking way! I’m not leaving Mia for that long!” Jimmy yelled, forgetting that Mia was sleeping.

Mia woke up when she heard Jimmy’s angry yells. Quickly she tossed on her robe and walked out to see what was wrong. Jimmy didn’t notice and kept arguing with Matt that he wasn’t going to leave Mia.

“Jimmy.” Mia spoke.

“Aw shit, babe did I wake you? I’m sorry. Hold on, I’ll call you back.” Jimmy said then hung up, before hugging Mia.

“I heard, and you need to go. I don’t want you to get dropped and I know for a fact that the band means a lot to all of you.”

Jimmy sighed as Mia continued, “How long will it be?”

“Six fucking months.” Jimmy huffed.

Mia bit her lip, “Well I could always visit sometime.”

He noticed the sad look on her face, sighing he put his index finger under her chin and lifted her head up to look at him.

“I don’t want to leave you.”

She put on a weak smile, “I don’t want you to leave either, but you have a commitment to this band.”

“Will you be okay here alone?”

Mia nodded, “If anything happens I’ll call the girls.”

Jimmy finally agreed, “Okay I’ll go, but you have to promise that you’ll call and text me all the time.”

Mia laughed and kissed his cheek, “Of course, but you have to call too!”

Jimmy chuckled and picked up Mia, then threw her over his shoulder. Playfully he slapped her ass, making Mia squeal.

“We need to sleep.”

Mia giggled, “You don’t actually mean sleep, do you?”

“We’ll sleep after.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!