Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Leaving

Mia helped Jimmy pack his bags up for tour. She jumped up and down on top of his suitcase trying to close it.

“What are you doing?” Jimmy laughed and Mia.

She pouted, “Your suitcase hates me.”

“No my suitcase just doesn’t want me to leave a beautiful girl.” Jimmy cooed peaking Mia’s lips then lightly pushing down on the suitcase to zip it shut.

“I smashed it down.” Mia giggled.

“Sure, whatever you want to think.” Jimmy chuckled.

Mia huffed and fell back onto the bed, “I’m gonna miss you!”

“Aww I’m gonna miss you too!” He attacked Mia with kisses.

She giggled, “I’ll miss you more.”

“Nope, I’ll miss you more then the sun!” Jimmy exclaimed as his phone rang in his back pocket.

Jimmy sighed and pulled his phone out, “I’ve gotta go.”

“I’ll walk you out.” Mia hugged Jimmy.

They carried the suitcases out of the building, to the parking lot where the Avenged Sevenfold tour bus was parked. Matt, Zacky, Johnny, and Brian all came out to give Mia a big hug then help get the bag onto the bus. Jimmy held onto Mia as long as he could, he didn’t even help load things on. He just wanted to spend all of his time with Mia.

“As much as I hate to tear you two love birds away from each other, we have to get going.” Matt sighed sending them both a small smile.

“Aww.” Mia and Jimmy both wined and clung to each other.

Jimmy kissed Mia until Matt pulled them apart, “I love you Mia!”

“I love you Jimmy!” Mia yelled back,

They waved and blew kisses to each other until the bus disappeared from sight. A loud sigh escaped from Mia’s lips.

“I miss you already, Jimbo.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!