Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Talk

Jimmy found tour a bit harder since Mia wasn’t there. On the first day, during a signing one of the fans tried to shove her tongue down his throat. He released a statement asking fans not to do that since he had a fiancé back home, who he loved very much.

“I thought you didn’t believe in marriage!” A fan yelled.

“We’ll I didn’t until I met the one. She made me realize that I will do anything to keep from losing her.” Jimmy smiled.

“Is she forcing you into marriage?” Another yelled.

“Fuck no. I love this girl and she loves me, what part of that don’t you understand.” Jimmy argued.

There were cheers and boos but Jimmy didn’t pay attention to the boos. The fans didn’t make the decisions on his life, he did.

***X***

Mia sat at the counter of the music store. Velma had bought a mini TV set to go on the counter so they could watch movies when it was a slow day. There weren’t many customers today, so they both watched ‘Home Fries.’

“The rev is dating some slut, and I guess he’s gonna put a huge ass ring on her finger.” A brunette woman walked in with two other brunettes behind her.

Velma balled her hands into fists, outraged that these girls were talking about Mia when they knew absolutely nothing about her. Mia set a claming hand on Velma’s shoulder, telling her they weren’t worth it.

“Hey, you know Avenged Sevengold right?” One of the others asked Mia.

Mia chuckled, “Avenged Sevenfold? I know of them.”

“Can you believe he’s getting married to some blonde slut?” The other asked.

Velma got up and walked to the back to have a cigarette. Mia smiled up at the group of girls.

“Nope, I didn’t know that. Wow you girls must be real big fans.”

“Oh yeah, we’re mega fans.” The first girl grinned and placed a Ke$ha CD on the counter.

Mia rung the CD up then the girl paid for it. She flashed Mia a fake ass smile then waved before walking out the door.

“Come back again!” Mia called cheerfully before the girls walked out.

“Uh huh!” They called back then walked away.

“How could you let them talk about you like that.” Velma demanded to know.

“They didn’t know it was me. Plus they don’t know me so why should I let their words bring me down?” Mia replied calmly.

Velma smiled and shook her head, “I got to tell you, I couldn’t be that calm.”

“We’ll Velmster, I guess it’s just part of my personality.”

“Miakins, you are such a weirdo.” Velma chuckled and snacked on the pop corn.

Mia didn’t care a lot about what others thought. Jimmy had taught her how to roll with the punches, not matter how hard the words hit home.