‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"Well hallelujah!"

***1 Year Later***

Laughter and loud music filled the bus, along with the buzzing of a tattoo gun. I winced in pain for the thousandth time, and Johnny chuckled at me as he finished his work on my upper back. "Be a man. Getting tattooed isn't for wussies!" He teased me. All of the guys laughed when I gave him a death glare.

"Well normally, I have a tattoo artist who has a LIGHT HAND, and they're not fucking digging the needle into me." I smiled sarcastically. He smirked and purposely dug it into me even harder. "Johnny!" I whined in pain. "You like seeing me in pain?!"

"Seeing you in tattoo pain is pretty damn funny, honestly." I slowly turned to give Nick a death glare also and he just laughed. "Better be glad you're cute, or I'd kick your ass." I joked.

"Oh, I'm not cute?!" Johnny stopped tattooing and put his free hand on his hip, raising his eyebrow.

"Nope." I grinned cheekily.

I guess I should tell you all how we ended up in happy-happy-joy-joy land after everything that happened between the three of us...

After Nick and I broke up, he moved out. I asked Johnny to move in, since he was having trouble paying his rent. He declined, insisting it wouldn't be a very good idea.

After that, I became depressed again. I felt as if Johnny and Nick wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Especially Nick, since he was trying to get a place out in LA so he could get the fuck out of boring Utah. The only time I had contact with anybody was when I went to work, and even then I tried not to talk to Johnny and Maddy there. I felt like everyone was trying to abandon me because of what I'd done, and what I'd caused.

The thought of my best friends hating me, thinking I was a whore, slut, cheater, etc, and wanting nothing to do with me swarmed my head and ate away at me every day. It drove me deeper and deeper into my depression, until I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped, and tried to commit suicide.

Now, I would've succeeded. I did it thinking no one would know anything. None of them came to visit or hang out with me anymore, and we didn't talk as much. So I figured I'd die, and they'd find me in a couple days after not being able to get a hold of me for whatever reason.

But Johnny came over that night for the first time in 2 months. Out of the blue he came over. Which he never did anymore.

He found me, obviously, and took me to the hospital. When I woke up, he was a wreck. The second my eyes opened he started bawling, asking me why I'd do what I did. I told him my reason, and he went on and on about how everyone thought that I didn't want to be friends with them anymore, and that I was trying to ignore them and cut them out of my life. Not the other way around, like I had originally thought.

So after he finished telling me all of that, I asked him why he came over out of the blue for the first time in 2 months.

He told me he had a "weird feeling something wasn't right". He said he tried to brush it off, but it just kept getting stronger and stronger, and it made him get worried all of the sudden. And when he was driving to my place, he said, "I knew for sure something wasn't right as I got closer and closer to your place. There was just this...feeling in me. And I couldn't ignore it."

So, if it wasn't for Johnny, I wouldn't be alive right now. I asked everyone else, including Nick, if they had a weird feeling that night, and they said no.

Including Nick.

But the strangest thing of all, and the thing that freaked me out the most was that this wasn't the first time this had happened.

"This", being Johnny having a weird feeling about me and coming over to find me almost dead. The same exact thing happened when we first met, just 3 months after becoming friends.

Call me crazy all you want, but I truly believe that Johnny is my living guardian angel. It only makes sense...how could this have happened twice? How did he just get those "weird feelings" out of nowhere, and save me both times?

"Alright, I'm done torturing you. Finally." Johnny laughed, wiping the excess ink off of my back. I breathed a sigh of relief, smiling. "I wanna see!!" I squealed, clapping my hands and sitting up all the way. Johnny and I stood up, but he stopped me when I was walking to the bathroom to look at it in the mirror. "Show the guys first!" He said excitedly, spinning me around to show them.

"That looks amazing!" Brad exclaimed.

"You're gonna love it, Skye." I squealed at what Nick said and ran off to the bathroom. Johnny followed me and grabbed his hand-mirror, turning me around again and holding it up in front of me so I could see my new tattoo.

And he was right, I loved it. A set of grey and blue angel wings were permanently inked on my back, with a halo and light shining all around it and the wings, with "Johnny" written perfectly in his handwriting, right in the middle of the wings with the halo on top.

My eyes started tearing up, my hand going to my mouth as I admired the new piece that meant the world to me. "You like it?" Johnny smiled.

"I love it." I whispered, finally peeling my eyes off of the tattoo and looking at him.

"Don't cryyy." He laughed slightly, setting the mirror down on the counter. I laughed and buried my face in his shoulder, putting my hands on his chest.

"Thank you, Johnny. For everything." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt his head rest on top of mine.

"You don't need to thank me, trust me." He whispered back. We stood there hugging for what seemed like forever, until I heard the door open and the boys "AWWW!" loudly.

"Shush." I laughed when Nick squeezed into the tiny bathroom to tightly hug me around the waist too.

"Just think, a year ago...you almost died." He smiled.

"Oh well yes because I want to think of that all the time." The guys laughed and Nick sighed. "Alright, that was stupid...what I mean is it's been a year since that happened, and here you are."

"In a way-too-small bathroom on a tour bus with 4 dudes, getting crushed in a hug. Oh yeah, I'm lovin' life!" I joked.

"WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS YOU'RE NOT DEAD! SHEESH." He laughed.

"Well hallelujah!" I grinned, throwing my arms around Nick's neck now.

And we all lived happily ever after...

in our tiny bathroom with 4 band dudes on our tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
FUCKING FINALLY I'M DONE WITH THIS-
Uh...I mean...THE END! :D?

So, yeah. I wanted the ending to be short and sweet, and to end happily. After all the drama they had, I think they all deserve a happy ending. lmao.

But, I have one more thing to say...

I know some of you are sad this has ended finally, but I HAZ STARTED A NEW NICKY BLAKE FANFIC!!! It's called "Would You Love Me, Would You Hold Me?" and I'm reaaaaalllllyyyyy excited for it. :D So if you could take the time to read and comment (and subscribe would be nice too...-wink wink-), it'd mean a lot to me. <3

But yes. Thank you to everyone who subbed and commented through-out this whole thing. I love you guys for it. <3