Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Charlie, Are You Free Later?

Sitting in the living room was fucking awkward. I didn’t expect Katie to even invite me over again so soon. I really was confused when Cayla called Zack, and we made our way to her house. I was still extremely pissed that no one was going to let me beat the living Hell out of Mason.

But everything made much more sense when I saw the tall blonde standing on the other side of Mason. I finally understood why Cayla called Zack over here quickly. It was because this Charlie chick was here, and it obviously put Katie on a edge.

"So, Alex, what do you do" Charlie asked me with a playful smile.

I could have cared less. I stole a quick glance at Katie, and I saw that her jaw was tensed up.

"I’m in a band with these guys."

"Oh." Charlie nodded. "How long have you known Katelyn?"

"All of her life?" I questioned as I looked at her. "Is that right?"

Katie nodded slowly.

"Um..yeah. Alex was my best friend."

Ouch.

Was. I suddenly hated that word.

"Oh, that’s so cute!" Charlie gushed, receiving weird looks from almost everyone. "I know that I wouldn’t have survived school without Mason."

"Speaking of that, how long have you two known each other?"

"Since Grade 8." Mason replied. "Been super close ever since."

"That’s great." Katie forced a smile.

This wasn’t awkward at all...

As a matter of fact, I didn’t even want to be here. I just wanted to go home.

"I know that I would have gone crazy without Alex too, so I know how you feel."

"I’m sure." Charlie replied sarcastically. "So, you hang out with mostly guys?"

Katie nodded.

"Ow."

She was acting like Katie just killed her puppy.

"I just hope that you don’t expect to have these guys here after you get married. That’s grounds for a divorce,"

This chick was trying to get to Katie, and from the look on her face, she had succeed.

"Excuse me?" Katie looked at her. "What in the hell gives you a right to-."

She was getting angry.

I did all that I could do, I stepped in front of her. I put my hands on her shoulders, and I made her look at me.

"Calm down. Mason loves you, breathe." I lied threw my teeth, but it got her to stop. She nodded and sat back down beside of Zack and Cayla. I took my original stop beside of Rian.

"Look, Charlie, these guys are my family. They aren’t going anywhere. And Mason doesn’t have a problem with them, right?" She asked as she looked at him.

"...Right." He hesitated, getting both death glares from Charlie and Katie.

"So, Charlie...are you free later?" I asked.

I had to do something to cut the tension.

But I never imagined getting death glares from almost everyone was something that I would receive.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the shortness! :)

COMMENT!

- Rae <3