Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Alex's Blue Penis.

"So, Charlie, when did you arrive?" I questioned.

"Earlier today." The tall blonde replied. "Mason said that he really wanted me to meet you, so I hopped on the next flight to the US."

I tried to smile.

"That’s so sweet."

"Thanks." She laughed.

I was more than 100% sure that she was faking it.

"You’re welcome." I replied quickly. "You’re Mason’s best friend?"

Charlie nodded.

"We’ve been best friends since we were little kids."

"Oh. That’s such a coincidence," I replied. "My best friend happens to be a guy."

Mason, Cayla, Liz and Lisa all looked at me in shock. We were standing in the dining room talking.

"Really?" Mason and Charlie replied at the same time.

I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah." I replied. "Alex, it’s Alex."

Mason raised an eyebrow at me.

"Alex is your best friend? You two are completely awkward around each other."

"No we aren’t." I waved it off. "As a matter of fact, I think that we should introduce Alex and Charlie. They would probably get along great."

"Doesn’t Alex have a girlfriend, Brittany?" Mason asked me.

"No, they broke up."

"More like never dated." Lisa mumbled, but I ignored her.

"Cayla, you should ask the guys over. I think that Mason should get to know the guys we spent 99.5% of our time in high school with."

Cayla gave me an uneasy look.

"Alright. I’ll call Zack."

"Thanks." I smiled. I looked over at Charlie. "You’re going to freaking love these guys. They’re a lot of fun to be around."

Charlie nodded, but looked over at Mason with a questionable look.

I wanted to claw her eyes out.

"That sounds like a grand idea, Love." Mason kissed my temple again. I only slightly smiled as Cayla walked away from us with her phone to her ear already.

 

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

My heart started to beat faster than I thought humanly possible. I looked at Liz, and begged her to answer the door. She understood what I was asking, and went to get the door. When Alex stepped into my view I felt like I was fifteen years old again, and he was asking me to prom. I smiled without hesitation, and I walked over to him. I believe that I shocked everyone when I hugged Alex’s waist tightly. It was comforting.

"Hey, Katie." Alex laughed. His arms let go of my body too soon. "So we get to hang tonight?"

"For sure." I laughed. I turned to see Charlie practically eye fucking Alex.

I wanted it to get on my nerves, but love is never jealous.

Oh fuck! Forget I just said that...

"Hey, I’m Charlie." She smiled at Alex as he went to go say hello. I hugged the rest of All Time Low before they moved on to say hello to her.

Well, except for Zack . He wrapped his arm tightly around his wife instead.

Zack had a look on his face that was undescribable. He looked like he wanted to kill someone, and I just so happened to notice that his gaze landed on Mason and Charlie.

But like the good person I am, I refused to even think about it.

"Lisa? Holy shit." Alex stated, clearly shocked, when he saw the brunette. "What are you doing here?"

Lisa laughed and flung her arm around me.

"Here for my newest bestie!" She replied.

"Since when?" Jack laughed.
"Since I moved back in." I smiled widely. "We’ve been spending major time bonding. You would know if you cared to ask your girlfriend, Jackie."

Liz giggled.

"You knew about this?"

"We’ve been hanging out like crazy, so I’m going to say yes."

"Well fuck." Jack muttered. "Alex, you’re screwed."

"Why?" Alex wasn’t smiling anymore, but trying to process what we were saying.

"You’ve got your exes as best friends now." Rian butted in, clearly amused with the entire situation. "That means that they’ve talked about you."

Lisa nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, first conversation, actually."

"How we both are completely over you, right, Leesh?"

Jack looked at Alex and mouthed ‘Leesh?’

"Right, Kate." She replied.

"Oh, did the whole you both had sex with him thing come up?" Jack asked.

I wanted to hit him upside of the head. Thankfully, Liz did it for me.

"Ow! Damn!" He rubbed his head.

"Yeah, that actually did come up." I replied this time. "But don’t worry, Alex. We left your curvy, blue penis out of it." I smirked.

"Ha ha! You’re so fucking funny."

"I know. It’s a gift."

Everyone but Alex, Charlie, and Mason were laughing.

Cayla was the first to notice.

"So, um, Rian... how was Florida?"

Rian smiled at the fact that someone had missed him.

"It was great! I love hanging with Cassadee."

"Whoa, wait, who?" I was confused.

"The girl that had the short, brown hair with blonde chunks in it." Lisa started to explain. "She’s really nice."

"What about Kara?" I asked him. "When was that over?"

"A month or two after you moved."

"No way." I muttered. "Hmm."

"What?"

"I just think that she would have done it sooner, and you would have worked harder."

Rian blinked at me.

"Yeah, well... I didn’t really feel it. I mean, Kara was my high school sweetheart, but we just fought all of the time."

"Oh." I nodded. "You must really love this Cassadee girl."

"I do." He nodded. "She’s so amazing."

I giggled.

"I haven’t seen you this smitten since high school." I replied. "When do I get to meet her, you know, properly?"

"Possibly in two weeks or so," He laughed. "We have a system moved out."

I shook my head.

"You and your out-of-state girlfriend."

"Liz is Jack’s out-of-state girlfriend." Alex pointed out.

I looked at her.

"You are?"

She nodded.

"I live in Texas."

"Whoa damn." I replied. "My mind was just blown."

"It’s been one of those days." Cayla offered me a small smile. "How about we all go to the living room?"

I nodded.

"This way."

I felt a little weird how Charlie seemed to cling to Mason.

It was off.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/alex_dwifd/set?id=24452823
Alex :)

Zack:
http://www.polyvore.com/zack_dwifd/set?id=24454008

Jack:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24453369

Rian:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24454204

MORE COMMENTS= UPDATES! ;D