Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Alex Makes You Hard

"Who was that?" Jenny asked.

"Some of my friends." I replied. "Now, up and at them! We’ve got a lot of work to do today. So form your lines." I stated. The girl mumbled, and then they finally stood up. After they were in line, I started a mixed tape of beats I got for the class. "5-6-7-8!" I stated. We broke out into the intense work out routine that probably looked like something from America’s Best Dance Crew. We were doing body rolls when my two dip shits walked through the door.

The girls stopped almost at the exact same moment, I saw because we were dancing through the mirror.

"Girls!" I shouted, keeping up the pace of the dance the entire time. They seemed a little shaken up, but quickly jumped back in until we finished. I was panting again, and then I stopped my mix. "Next time, don’t stop in the middle of the routine, or you’re running three miles again."

They all groaned at the same time.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Again." I stated.

"Fine then. Don’t introduce us." Jack pouted.

Alex put his hand on Jack’s back, and patted it.

"It’s okay buddy, she just doesn’t love us." He stated.

"NO!" Jack stated, starting to fake cry.

I sighed for the millionth time today.

"Yes, I don’t love you two." I smirked.

"I KNEW IT!" Jack stated, standing up. "London made you hard, KitKat."

"Alex made you hard." I fought back a laugh.

"Pointing out the obvious isn’t making the situation better." Jack stated.

Alex shook his head, fixing his grey beanie on his head.

"Come here." Alex opened up his arms.

I laughed, stepping forward into the hug.

"You’re sweaty!" He crinkled his nose.

"So?" I laughed as I let go of him. "Come here, Jack."

"No!" Jack squealed. "Get the fuck away from me!"

"Nope." I chuckled as he hid behind Alex, who held Jack in place. I wrapped my arms around the lanky guitarist.

"EW!"

"God, Jack!" I giggled. "You’re such a freaking girl!"

"So?! I’m married to Alex, remember? Going on five years as a matter of fact."

"We so got a divorce last year, Jack Attack."

Jack’s jaw dropped.

"You fucker!"

"Sorry?" Alex laughed.

I shook my head again.

"Guys, just sit down now. You’re distracting me."

"Aye, aye Captain!" He stated as sat down on the chair.

"Whatever you say, Lollipop." Jack stated sitting down on Alex’s lap. I laughed, and turned to the class.

"Ladies, this is Jack and Alex. They’re my best friends in the world." I stated. "Don’t let them distract you. Or you’ll run. Got it?"

"Gees, Drill Sargent much?" Jack asked his best friend, whom laughed.

I ignored them, and pressed play on the cd player. We started to dance again. About half way through, Alex and Jack got up, and started to dance around too. At first, it wasn’t that bad, but when they broke out the thrusting, I almost fell to the ground with laughter. I had to stop the music, and they both stared at me.

"Why did you do that?" Alex pouted.

"Yeah! Lexy and I were having fun!" Jack whined.

The girls erupted in laughter.

"And I thought that you two could be still for thirty minutes while I was teaching the class."

"Not possible." Jack smiled.

I growled at them.

"Easy, Jack-O. Momma bear is ready to bite."

"Ha. You’re sooooo funny."

"You’re class thinks so." Alex smirked.

"My class is a bunch of seventeen year old girls that are easily distracted by you two."

"That’s cause we’re sexy." Jack struck a suggestive pose.

"Oh gawd!" I shoved Jack. "Take that, and put it away."

"Alex, you’re best friend is being mean to me."

"So now you aren’t my friend?" I pouted, looking at Jack.

"Oh shit." He rolled his eyes, and hugged me tightly. "I could never, KitKat!"

"Damn straight." I giggled. "Aren’t you guys going to introduce yourselves?"

"Sure." Alex shrugged. "I’m Alex Gaskarth, and this sexy man next to me is Jack, his a terrorist."

"Hey! I am not, you British Bitch."

"Just because I came from Essex doesn’t mean that I’m British."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"It doesn’t? Alex, think about that statement again."

He groaned.

"You know what I meant!"

"Whatever."

"Anyway." I laughed. "Yes, they are from All Time Low."

"No way!" Jenny gasped. "Catch me if I faint, kay?"

Becky rolled her eyes.

"Good luck with that."

"Yay! Fans!" Jack giggled.

Yes, the 22-year old man actually giggled.

"No hitting on my dancers." I wiggled my finger at him. "Or I’ll tell Liz."

"I would never!" Jack gasped.

"You would and you have." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Shut it, Gaskank. You’re not any better."

"Hey! I was faithful!" He argued, earning a few looks from my students. I hit him in the chest forcefully. "Damn!"

Jack’s mouth fell open.

"Katelyn..." He trailed off.

"Sorry, Alex." I mumbled.

"It’s okay." He muttered.

There was a few minutes of silence, and you could cut it with a knife.

"Awkward," Riley stated, making the rest of the dancers giggle. "Do I sense sexual tension.

"No!" Alex and I shouted at the same time.

We looked at Jack for help.

"Yes, blondie." Jack put his arm over the shoulders of Riley. "Sexual tension is definitely there."

"Jack." I growled.

"What? It’s sort of obvious." He shrugged.

"Doesn’t mean you have to point it out." Alex retorted.

I nodded in agreement.

"What happened here?" Ashley, a red headed girl asked.

"I believe that Miss. McCormick has secret." Karen giggled.

"Do not." I stomped my foot.

I was acting like I was five.

Alex rolled his eyes.

"That one hurt." He held his heart. "I see how you feel."

I gave him a death glare.

"Alex...stop."

He threw up his hands.

"I surrender."

Another awkward silence filled the air.

"Again, girls." I stated. I pressed play, but only half-heartedly went through our hip hop routine without any distractions from Alex or Jack. When it was over with, I chugged more water. "That’s great. You guys are doing so much better than last week. The hip hop basics are definitely down, but you really need to add your own flare."

"We have no flair." Becky laughed.

Riley nodded.

"We’re ballet dancers,"

"And white as crackers." Karen added, earing laughs from everyone in the room. "How can you dance like that?"

"I’ve had training."

"What kind?"

"Um...classical, hip hop, tango, and some ballroom." I replied.

"How come we haven’t gotten to know you?" Jenny asked. "I mean, I like to know a little something about my dance teacher."

I sighed in heavily.

"Um, I was born in Essex, but I grew up here in Baltimore. I actually went to Dulaney High School. I’ve known Alex since I was basically born. I have..." I counted my tattoos in my head. "five tattoos."

"Five?!" Jack and Alex asked at the same time.

I laughed and I nodded.

"I got one more."

"Where at?" Alex asked.

"My rib cage." I replied. "On the left side."

"What does it say?" Ashley asked.

"Believe." I replied. "I lived in London for three years. I was on Broadway over there. I did a lot of different rolls. I even played a hooker." The girls giggled. "Anyway, I’m currently twenty-one. I’m engaged to a now- Chef, and I live back here now." I replied.

"You forgot us." Jack pouted. "I can’t believe it. It’s like she really doesn’t love us."

"Of course, Jack." I inwardly groan. "And I was in a relationship with Alex at one point...three years ago."

Alex stared at me.

"What?"

"That’s it?" He questioned.

"Alex, can we at least fight about this later?"

He shook his head.

"No. Now."

Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha I cracked up when I re-read this chapter :)

Thoughts? Comment!

Two to three and I update :)

- Rae <3