Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Car Sex

Alex moaned into my mouth as my hand worked it's magic.

I didn't know what the hell was going on in my brain.

"Faster." He groaned, pulling his lips away from mine to speak.

I almost giggled at the desperation in his voice. I was surprised that we made it out to his car and in the back without anyone noticing his uh...package.

I went faster.

"Mmmm." He moaned again. I noticed that it wasn't getting any better, he was only growing, if ya know what I mean. "Dammit. This isn't working." He whined.

I stopped.

"Better?"

"I didn't say stoppp." He whined.

I don't think I've seen Alex this...needy.

Regardless, I started again.

"Alright, we're gonna fix this." Alex mumbled, already unbuttoning Liz's pants that I was wearing. "Help me, please." He begged.

I pulled off the pants, and tossed them to the side.

"I feel underdressed." I playfully pouted.

"Let me fix that." Alex stated, pulling off this skinny jeans, and then his shirt. "You're turn."

I laughed at him again.

Alex scowled at me.

"Please?"

"Is Alexander desperate?" I joked.

"Don't make fun of meeeee."

"You sound so whiny..." I giggled. "It's kind of a turn on." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"That's it." Alex grabbed my waist, turned me so that we both were laying down in his back seat. Alex was on top of me. "Ready?"

"Stop fucking around, Alex," I giggled. "Of course I'm ready."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He mumbled, sliding off my underwear. He followed with his boxers.

For a full minute, Alex did nothing but tease me.

"Alexander...now!" I demanded.

I saw a full on smirk on his face, and lust in his eyes. He moaned a loud moan as he entered. I held his chest close to mine, and pressed my fingernails into his back.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, picking up speed.

I bit down on his bottom lip, earning yet another moan.

"Alex..." I breathed deeply. It sounded like I ran a mile nonstop. "Harder."

"Mmhmm." He numbled, sucking on my neck.

My hands tangeled into his hair, completely enjoying his thrust.

Twenty minutes later, I had hit my climax. Since we couldn't exactly lay beside each other, Alex settled with continuing to lay on me. I ran my hands in his hair, and continued to breathe deeply.

"That was amazing." He mumbled into my shoulder, planting kisses there again. "We should have car sex more often."

I giggled. His rough voice made me go crazy.

"How about no? My back is killing me."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, kissing my neck and then nibbled on my shoulder.

Then there was a knock on the window of his car. Both of our heads shot in the general direction to see a Police Officer standing outside.

"Mother fucker." I groaned.

I knew that we were in trouble.

Alex reached for his boxers, slipping them on as fast as he could, and crawled up front. He rolled down the window.

"Can I help you, Officer?"

"Son, you do realize that it is against the law to park here right?"

"It's a parking space." Alex agrued.

"But only for two hours. Are you aware that it has been parked here for almost three?"

"Dammit." Alex muttered.

"Get you clothes on you two." The Officier stated. "I'll escort you two home." He stated as he turned around.

I was already rushing to put back on my underwear and clothes.

I felt nasty, and dirty.

Yeah, I definitely felt dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Id you are confused, read the chapter before this! This is my crappy attempt at a sex scene. Again, just ignore it, I know it's terrible. Haha.

Pleaseeee commment :)

Go check out my new ATL story, Resistance Is Useless! :D

And my BLG story... Listen To The Thunder
- Rae <3