Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Facebook

"I'm being such a freaking baby!" Cayla almost laughed as we watched their tour bus turn the corner.

Our guys were actually gone.

"You're not being a baby, Cay."

She scowled at me, hating when I used that nick-name.

"Yes I am! I'm crying like a fucking two-year old!!"

"Shut the hell up." I giggled. "Come on, I think that we should go watch at movie!"

"What movie?" She asked, almost stopping all tears falling from her face.

Bipolar much? I knew the answer, she was just pregnant.

"Um...whatever movie you want."

"I don't wanna go out." Cayla pouted. "I'm fat and pregnant, and my husband just left to tour the world. What if he finds someone out there that is so much better than me?!"

I actually almost choked on air.

"Are you seriously asking me this?"

"I knew it!" She frailed her arms everywhere. "He'll probably find some bleach blonde tramp that throws her bras on stage and sleeps with every guy that passes her and she-."

I cupped my hand over her mouth.

"Stop over reacting. You're hormones are driving right into the deep end. I don't want to take you to the looney bin, now do I?"

"Nww," She mumbled against my hand.

I took my hand from her mouth.

"How about we go to Virginia Beach tomorrow?"

She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Why???"

"Well, I thought that it would be fun. Come on, Cay! We used to go there all of the time! We can go visit all of our old favorite places that we used too...." I tempted her.

"Fine." She finally agreed.

"YAY!" I jumped up and down like a eleven-year old. "Come on!!! Let's go pack!! I can't wait!!! Oh and we can call Lisa and whoever else! It can get a real girls trip."

"Now I'm thinking that I need to drag you to the looney bin...." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Let's get packing." I suggested. Cayla and I went into Alex's house, and toward seperate ends of the house. I, myself, entered Alex's bed room, and started packing some clothes. I curiously went to his closet, and reached for the sliding glass door. I half expected it to be almost empty, but it wasn't. Damn, this boy packs some clothes. I quickly grabbed one of his old beanies, gym shorts, and a old tee-shirt. I put them in my bag, and then I shut his closet door back. I went to Alex's bathroom, and I noticed that he forgot his iPod and his flat iron.

"Kate? You almost ready? Lisa can come!" Cayla called, coming into his bathroom. "What?" She asked me, cause I was laughing. I held up both of the items, and she shook her head.

"Okay, so not only is he such a girl, but he forgets the two most important things that he has to have on tour."

"Aren't they coming back here soon?" Cayla asked.

I shrugged.

"Alex will probably just stop by here and grab them."

"I guess." I laughed. "When are they playing Virginia Beach?"

"I guess soon? A day or so before they come back here." I shrugged. "Why?"

"How about we tell the guys that we're all in Virginia Beach for a few days, and go to their concert there, and to the one here."

"You sure miss Zack already, don't you?" I asked her.

"Yessss." She whined. "Now, come on!! We've gotta get going."

I laughed.

"Okay." I agreed. "Let me put the rest of my stuff in the bag, and check my online shit."

"Whatever." She giggled and left me alone. I walked back to Alex's room, and I sat down in his computer chair. I turned on the computer screen, and I went straight to facebook. I logged on, and had like ten friend request. Half of them were from people I knew and half were from people that I did. I just figured that they were random ATL fans. I clicked on my status, and decided to update.

The boyfriend just left me at his house. Gonna miss him like crazy!!! Stupid tour! :'( Anyway buuuutttt headed to the beach in Virginia with Cayla Merrick and Lisa Ruocco!!! Stoked nonetheless :D

A minute after I posted that status, I got a lot of comments from fans. A lot of them asked me which band mate I was dating, and who's house I was staying out. By the time that I was tired of the comments, there were about 10 comments total. That wasn't too bad, which was good. I had just noticed that Lisa was online too, and I sighed in relief when my updates showed a comment from her.

Chill guys! haha she's dating Alex :)

Oh hell, here we go. This should be fun. I ignored all of the upcoming commentes, and I went to change my profile picture to one with me and Alex. I figured that I could change my relationship status too. In some ways, I wish that I never added the fans. But then again, I really don't care what they say about me. Good or bad, I could care less. Once I was done, I went back to my status, and looked at what people were already saying. A lot of them told Lisa that they were sorry, and me that we were cute together. Then there were those fans that were mean.

I decided to log off and ignore it.

"I'm never doing that again." I mumbled to myself as I decided to Skype with Alex. I saw his username, and I quickly clicked it. "ALEX!"

"Hey." He chuckeled. "I miss you already."

"Me too." I pouted. "But guess what!"

"What?"

"We're taking a trip to Virginia Beach. We're going to be there for your show, and then we're going to be at your Baltimore show too."

"That's great!" His smile grew. "I can't wait to see you."

I giggled.

"Me too, baby."

"And I might just have something for you."

"Already?" Shock rung in my voice.

"Yeah. I've sort of had it for a while." He laughed nervously. "But you'll love it. I promise."

"Good." I laughed again. "Guess what you felt here?"

"What?"

"Your iPod and flat iron."

"No way!" He groaned. "I can't believe I forgot those things!"

"Baby, calm down. You can pick them up in a few days."

"That's true." He mused.

Cayla came into the room and motioned for me to hurry up. I nodded, and looked back at the computer.

"Alex, baby, I have to go. We're leaving soon. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled.

I blew him a kiss before signing out, and turning off his computer.

"Ready?" I asked as I grabbed my bag that I needed.

"For sure! Let's go." She laughed as we exited Alex's house and got into my car. We picked up Lisa before we were off on our trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid chapter, I know.

I apologize again!

Comments please?

xoxo Rae