Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Alex's Plan

I was a nervous wreck. Katie hadn't called me all day and our less than five minute phone call sent me over the edge. Of course I knew that she was on the beach, and then I found out that she was getting her hair done, I was still worried. I honestly believe that if she hadn't called me when she did, I could've had a pannic attack. I know it's stupid to worry about a girl so much, but I was so worried that she was going to leave me.

I know, stupid thoughts right?

I've never been this scared in my life. I want Katelyn with me, and I want her with me for forever. I just don't think that she wants to be with me.

Stop worrying baby :) I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow! <3

I smiled down at my phone as soon as I got her text. It was like she could read my mind. I loved that about her.

"She's right, ya know." Jack stated from beside of me.

"What?" I was jerked out of my own thougths.

"KitKat." Jack answered. "You worry too much. Let's have some fun! Come on man! She loves you, she isn't going anywhere."

"But what if she does?" I countered quickly. "She's been spending so much time with Lisa. Lisa left me, remember?"

"Yes, but Lisa knew that you guys weren't good for each other."

"I'm not good enough for Katelyn." I mumbled.

"God, Alex! Fucking listen to yourself! Quit acting like a little bitch! She's in love with you. Nothing can change that and you know it."

I sighed.

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I am!"

"Jack, when in the hell did you get so fucking deep?!"

"Since Liz." His smile became a goofy grin he got whenever someone ever mentioned Liz.

"You're so in love with her." I chuckled. "About time, Jackie."

"Shut the hell up, bitch." Jack smirked. "Of course I love her. I don't bring girls home to meet my mom everyday."

"That's true." I mused. "You two are different from one another."

"I know, and sometimes that's hard." Jack admitted. "But I love her regardless. She's mine."

I nodded.

"I know how that feels."

"I guess you do." He agreed. "So what is this gift that you're giving KitKat?" He asked me as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not that you fucking perv." I rolled my eyes. "I got her something special."

"Which is???"

"I can't exactly tell you..."

"What?! Bitch!"

"Will you stop calling me that?"

"Not a chance...bitch."

I groaned.

"I just can't tell you, okay? I told Zack because he's helping me."

"But you can't tell me?!" Jack sounded offended, but I knew that he was joking around. "After all we've been through."

"Sorry," I laughed. "Hey Liz." I called, seeing her enter the bus with her brother Caleb, and Zack.

"Sup?" She smiled at me.

"LIZZY!!" Jack turned around, and attacked his girlfriend.

Caleb rolled his eyes and sat down beside of me.

"Does he do that every time he see's her?" He asked me.

Zack sat down on the other side of me.

"Pretty much. The kid is in love."

"I can see that." Caleb joked. "How's it going, Gaskarth?"

"Alex is a love sick puppy." Jack replied, now sitting down with Liz on his lap.

"Oh really now?" Caleb raised his eyebrow at me. "Lisa?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "Katelyn.
"I thought that she was getting married?"

"You didn't tell him, Liz?" Zack asked with a slight laugh.

"Hey! I just got to see my brother again. I didn't spend the first two days talking about what went on in Baltimore."

"Well, Katelyn told her fiance that she didn't want to be with him after he admitted that he cheated on her." Zack explained.

"She left him at their wedding." Jack chimmed in. "The wedding had just started and everything!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Needless to say, I got my Katie back, and that's all I really care about." I told him.

"He's been freaking out because he's terrified that she'll leave again." Rian stated as he came into the back lounge with Cassadee in tow.

"I'm sorry! Damn." I mumbled. "I just don't want to loose her again. Okay."

I know I'm being irrational, but I can't help it.

"Riannnnnnn," Jack whined.

"Sup Jack?"

"Alex has surprised planned for KitKat and he won't tell me!" He whined.

"You do?!" Cassadee and Liz asked at the same time.

"Yeah." I nodded, but I got cut off by Jack before I could say anything else.

"And Zack and Cayla know!!"

"Okay, Gaskarth. That's it, you have to tell me what your surprise is." Cassadee stated.

I looked at Liz and Cassadee, debating on whether I should tell them or not.

"Okay, but only if you both promise to help me."

"Sure thing!" Liz stated as she quickly stood up and hugged me.

"Alright guys, get your asses off this bus. Now!"

Rian laughed, and kissed his girl friend's cheek before dragging Jack off with him. Caleb got up and Zack followed him off of the bus.

"I'm going to make sure that they left." Liz stated as she went up and locked the bus door. They both came back and sat down across from me. "Now what did you get our friend?" She asked.

I groaned, and tossed them the box.

"Mother fucker!" Cassadee laughed. "Who knew?"

"Not me." Liz quickly agreed. "She's going to dye right then and there."

"You think that she will accept it?" I asked, nervously tugging on my hair.

"She'd be crazy if she didn't." Cass smiled at me, and handed me back the box. "Now what do you need us to do?"
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you guys think?????

I wanna hear the ideas!!! :D

xoxo Rae