Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Date with Alex

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled as I was being yanked from my bed in our hotel room.

"We're taking you shopping!" Lisa giggled.

I glared at her, and then I turned to my long time best friend.

"You're dead to me. Both of you."

"Suck it up. You'll love us when we're done with you."

"I have a hangover! I don't want to go anywhere looking like hell."

"Good thing for us that you passed out and were able to fix your face." Lisa smiled happily.

"Gees." I groaned, now walking toward the room door instead of fighting them. We all made it out of the hotel without another word from me. "Where are we going?"

"We are going to go meet Cass and Liz. They drove ahead."

"Oh! Awesome!" I smiled. Now I was excited.

"Bipolar much?" Cayla asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Shut your trap." I groaned.

They had to drag me another few blocks before Cassadee and Liz showed up standing in front of a huge mall.

"Katelyn!" They both exclaimed, and then they hugged me.

"Hey guys. I missed you!"

"It's been two days." Liz giggled.

"So? It's been like four days for us." Cassadee stated with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

"I hate to be rude, but why are you guys here?"

"Well..." Liz trailed off. "A certian Gaskarth might just have something super sweet planned for his favorite little lady..." She replied in a sing song voice.

"Seriously?!" I asked practically jumping up and down.

"But first we've gotta get you all prettified."

"Is that even a word?" I asked as I furrowed my brows.

"It is in my book!" Cassadee defended herself.

Lisa and Cayla laughed and shook their heads.

"Ladies, we've got a girl to sex up." Lisa giggled. "And we have a little under seven hours."

"Seven?!" I gasped. "Let me go back to the hotel and sleep then!"

"Nooo way." Cayla caught my arm as I tried to get away. "You're coming whether you like it or not."

"Fine." I groaned as a agreement.

I let my four friends drag me away.

**

 

"BUT LISA!" I groaned, holding up the silky black thong. "I don't wanna wear it."

"Tough." She giggled. "Your dress hugs your body perfectly, but it's either the thong or no underwear at all."

"Ugh! Why, God?" I asked looking up at the ceiling. "Why did I let these people take control of my outfit for tonight?!"

"Because you love us." Cayla giggled.

"Than and Alex told us to help too." Liz smiled at me.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Alex put you guys up to this?" I asked, already growing annoyed with my boyfriend.

"Yupp." Cassadee laughed. "He wanted tonight to be perfect?"

"Really?" I gushed, nervously bitting my lip. "Wait! I need to get my necklace back!"

"What necklace?"

"My 'A' necklace." I pouted. "I gave it back to Alex in London,"

"It's a good thing the boy doesn't forget." Liz taunted.

Cayla and Lisa laughed while Cassadee focused on doing my make up naturally.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" I was freaking out.

Cass laughed in front of me.

"Just give the girl her necklace already."

"Okay." Liz laughed as she slowly pulled the necklace from her pocket. "Here you go."

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as I caught sight of the piece of jewelrey I thought I would never see again.

"Here, put it on her." Lisa instructed, pulling up my hair while Cayla slipped the necklace around my neck along with the current one I was already wearing. "Now, let's leave her so that she can put on her dress and such." She moved everyone out of the bathroom.

I got dressed quickly, and then I started to flat iron my hair. The new blonde looked great with the bright red I now had in my hair. Needless to say, I was completely stoked to see Alex again.

"Damn, this thing in uncomfortable." I complained as I walked out into the open space for my friends to inspect me.

"You look great." They all stated at the same time. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25404923

I giggled.

"Thanks guys." I paused, and looked down at my iPhone. "Seriously guys?!" I wanted to hurt them. "It's barely 1 in the afternoon. Shouldn't I be going out at like seven?"

"Ah, but our guys have a concert tonight, silly."

"Ugh!" I groaned in protest, but it was cut short by the sound of a doorbell ringing.

"He's herrreeeee!!!" Cassadee sang from the door. "Act natural!" She called.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom before she opened the door. I quickly peed, and then washed my hands. I made sure that my dress wasn't falling or wasn't too short before I walked out to a dapper looking Alex.http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25405051

"Oh my...." He trailed off. "Katie, you look...breathe-taking."

I giggled, and blushed a deep red.

"Thanks." I bit my lip shyly. "You look great."

"Alright kidos!" Lisa stated as she started to push us toward the door.

"Don't keep her out too long." Liz stated.

"Make sure that you're back in time." Cassadee added.

"No more car sex!" Cayla called just as the door shut behind us and my friends errupted into a fit of neverending giggles.

I blushed even more, if that was possible.

Alex took my hand gingerly,and then he lead me to the elevator.

"Hey." I giggled, once we were out of the hotel.

"Hi-ya." He laughed, holding my hand tighter.

"What, no kiss?" I joked as we walked down the street, into the ritzer part of the strip.

"I would, but I don't want to jump you before we eat." he laughed.

I automatically pouted.

"I was kidding, baby." He laughed right before he placed a series of soft kisses on my lips.

I, on the other hand, wanted so much more than soft kisses.

On his last soft kiss, I brought my hands up to his collar, and I bought his lips crashing back into mine. I wasn't one for PDA, but I missed him...a lot. I parted my lips, letting his tongue enter my mouth and exploar a little.

"Can't people just get a fucking room?" Some random teenager mumbled.

Embarrassed, I pulled away from Alex urgently, and blushed...again.

"Shit! That's Alex Gaskarth." The girl giggled to her friend.

Her friend was the one who made the comment.

"And that's Katelyn!" She laughed.

"Who?" The girl who noticed Alex asked.

"His best friend. Or clearly his girlfriend."

I giggled, and gripped Alex's hand tighter, leaning into his side.

"Awe."

"Hey, ladies." Alex laughed. "Do you want a picture or a autograph?" He asked.

They both nodded eagerly. I took the picture for them, and when they walked off, I giggled. Alex wrapped his arm around me tightly.

"I can't wait to see what kind of surprise you have in store for me." I told him honestly.

"Me either." Alex agreed, and stopped suddenly.

"What is it, Lex?" I asked, stopping also on the sidewalk, where people were walking. I noticed a big group of teenage girls eyeing me and Alex.

They were those hater fans.

"I can't wait."

"What?" I was getting even more confused.

"I had this whole big thing planned out, and I'm nervous as hell, but I just can't fucking wait!"

"Alex..." I searched his eyes.

Then he dropped down to the ground.

My eyes grew wide, as did the Alex Gaskarth fan girls.

"What are you doing? Alex, you're starting to scare me...and people are staring at us. Please, just get up." I pleaded, knowing full and well that I would never be able to reject him in a trillion years.

Alex smirked, and pulled out a tiny black box.

"Katelyn Stella McCormick..." He looked at me, and opened the box that held the prettiest ring that I had even seen. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24921092"You're my best friend, my lover, and the one person that I got crazy even if I stop seeing your for a few days..." He chuckled. "I know that you just walked out on Mason, bu I know that we belong together. I wouldn't be down on one knee right now if I didn't. So, Katelyn Stella McCormick...will you please marry me?"

I felt like I was going to cry. I felt my head nod up and down like ten times before Alex let out a breath that he apparently had been holding. He took the ring out, and slid it on my shaking wedding ring finger. He stood up, and shoved the box back into his skinny jeans pocket.

"Come here." I whispered as I pulled him in for another kiss.

However, this one was laced with passion and fear.

I was afraid that I wasn't doing the right thing, but then I remember that it was Alex who has asked me.

I knew that my heart was safe with him.

"We're getting married." He cooed as he placed his forehead against mine. My eyes were still closed, but the biggest smile overcame my face.

"Yes, we are." I agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daweee <3

Please comment!

Go check out Resistance Is Useless. The characters are....different than I'm used to writing.

xoxo Rae