Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Definitely Something

She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control, so beautiful
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know
I'm losing hope 'cause she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)

So here I was, dancing like a freaking idiot on the side of the stage while the guys played their set in Virginia Beach. I was standing by myself while the other girls had taken off to get some drinks from the bar.

I, however, continuted to wiggled my butt in the most ridiculious ways while my man and his band played live. I was making the biggest idiot of myself, but I didn't care. I had a smile that reached my eyes as I thought about my day with Alex.
Shake down on a Saturday
Sit back gotta catch my breath
'Cause every time I see her I know she's gonna take it back somehow

Alex laughed randomly and pointed to me as he sang the next part.
Tattoos and a switchblade attitude
Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile
Sex in stereo don't turn the radio down
It was funny how much this song really related to us lately. It made me laugh, but I continued to dance.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Lisa asked as the girls came back.

"I'm getting my dance on!!" I yelled, excited from the show. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25532754

"You look ridiculious." Cayla giggled. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542409

"So?" I replied, shrugging my shoulder. "I'm happy! Stop raining on my fucking parade!!"

Cassadee and Liz laughed, and joined in on my dancing, if you could actually call it that.

"Is it sad to say that I'm embarassed to be seen with them?" I heard Lisa ask.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542341
Cass, Liz, and I all danced around on the side of the stage anway.

"Nah...maybe if we walk away, people won't think that we actually are friends with them." Cayla remarked.

I stopped dancing, and stuck my tongue out at her.

"I heard that!"

"You were meant to!" Cayla retorted.

I just rolled my eyes and then went back to dancing. I was having fun, and no one could take that from me.

 

 

"KitKat!" Jack yelled as he tossed his arm around my shoulders. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542092

Zack, and Rian were both standing with us while Alex adjusted his guitar for some slow songs.

"Jack Attack!" I mocked him. "Sup buddy?"

"Nothing much, Mrs. Future- Gaskank."

"That wasn't nice." I pouted.

He rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"No your not!" I played along. "You're just mad at me because I'm taking your husband away from you."

"True that!" Jack laughed, removing his arm. "I'm happy for you crazy kids."

"Thanks." I laughed.

Jack kissed Liz on her lips, which shocked her.

She hadn't been paying attention when he did it. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542617

"Barakat!" I heard some yell.

The group turned around to see a tall, red headed guy in skinny jeans coming up.

"Turmanator!" He squealed, pulling completely away from his girlfriend, and flinging himself into a hug with the guy.

"Okay, okay," Liz laughed. "Get off my brother."

Jack pouted, but back up from him.

"Hi, I'm Caleb." He waved awkwardly toward Cayla, Lisa, and myself. "I'm a guitarist and a singer in the band Forever The Sickest Kids."

"Oh! You guys played earlier! I really enjoyed your set!" I exclaimed, practically jumping up and down.

"And Caleb, this is Lisa, Cayla Merrick, and Katelyn."

Caleb gave us all small hugs.

"You must be Alex's girl, right?"

I nodded, and blushed.

"The guy is crazy about you." He chuckled. "Anyway, Liz, we need you out at merch as soon as the guys go back on."

She nodded.

"Okay."

"Bye!" He waved. "Nice meeting you guys."

"You too!" I called, and then I turned my attention back to Alex on stage.

"ZACK!" I heard Cayla yell as the bass player come up to us. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542701

"Almost my part." Cassadee whispered to Rian. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542036

"You'll do great, babe." http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542162

"I sure hope so." She sighed.

Rian kissed her softly before she walked out to join Alex in Remembering Sunday.

I was amazed at her voice. I mean, I knew that Cassadee could sing, but DAMN! That was intense.

 

*

 

"Vinny!" I yelled at him over the music as I entered the merch tent for the tenth time tonight.

"Hey girl!" he remarked. "What's up?"

"Oh, you know, decided to come visit my favorite merch man."

"Sure you are." He rolled his eyes, but side hugged me regardless. "I heard about the engagement. Congrats."

I beamed at him.

"Thanks!" I replied before he handed some fans their change.

"I'm sorry about your other wedding though. That must have been tough."

I shrugged.

"Ya win some, ya loose some."

"You seem happy though." He commented, handing another girl her shirt and then she paid. The entire time, the fans were watching me.

"I am." I giggled.

"It's been a long time coming if you ask me."

"For sure!" I agreed.

I looked back at the stage, and Alex smiled.

"You guys have been an amazing crowd!" He yelled into his mic.

I just laughed. He always loved the attention, and I knew that he was soaking it up right now.

"Hey girl." Cassadee giggled as she joined Vinny and I in the tent.

"Hey!" I laughed. "Where is Merrick?"

"On stage watching her man." Cassadee laughed. "Lisa stepped outsite to call her boyfriend."

I nodded, and we worked while listening to Alex ramble.

"Before you leave, go visit our merch guy, Vinny Vegas!" He yelled. "And say hey to my lovely fiance, Katelyn while you're at it! Oh and Cassadee Pope! She likes our band more than she likes her own." He stated. "This is for us! Thank you so much! Sing along if you know the words..."

They took off in Dear Maria.

 

As soon as the guys were done, the fans flooded the tent. Cass, Vinny, and I all worked fast to make sure that the fans got their shit.

Screams errupted and I knew that the guys were coming back. Alex appeared in my view, and I smiled the most love sick smile ever.

Don't judge me, I'm in love!

"KitKat!" Jack yelled over the fans, and ducked into the tent. He hugged me. "Hey!" He shouted at some fan, who ended up laughed.

"Jack! Go talk to them!" I pushed him out of the tent and into the sun.

"Fine." He groaned.

Seconds later, Alex came up behind me, and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"Hello." He whispered in my ear, sending chills up and down my spin.

"Hi yourself." I turned around and smirked at him. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25542263

He rested his head against mine.

"I missed you, baby."

"Awe, aren't you just full of shit." I giggled "Go talk to your fans. They want to meet you."

"But I'll miss you." He pouted, but his eyes sceamed 'FANS!'

"Sure, sure. You see me all of the time. Go and talk to them! Dammit man!"

Alex shook his head before kissing me lightly. He let go, and ran over to where Jack was. He joined into the conversation quickly, making the fans laugh like crazy.

"He's something." I mumbled.

Cassadee looked at me, and laughed.

"Definitely something alright." She agreed with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Newwww chapter :)

Thoughts? <3

xoxo Rae