Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Are You Wearing Girl Jeans?

"We're almost there, honey."

"Alright, daddy." I laughed. "Are you car pooling with the Gaskarth's?"

"Nah, but I'm driving right behind them. We're almost there."

"Okay. I love you, see you in a minute."

"Love you, kitten." He replied before we hung up.

"ALEX HURRY YOUR SKINNY ASS UP!!" I yelled from his bathroom. We just drove back from VB, and were at his house. "THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE ANY SECOND!"

I heard Alex groaned,and then quickly walk out of his room look adorable as ever. http://www.polyvore.com/alex_annoucement_outfit_dwifd/set?id=25558972

"Look at you." He winked at me, causing me to laugh.

I did a turn so that he could get a 360 view. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25554748

"How do I look?"

"Amazing." He laughed, and kissed my cheek. "What about me?" He asked as he mocked my turn.

"Alexander..." I trailed off, staring at his jeans. "Are you....no..."

"What?" Alex laughed at my facial expressions.

"Alex, are you wearing girl skinny jeans?" I asked him.

"Yupp." He just shrugged, and went into the bathroom to hairspay his hair...again. I shook my head, and laughed at him. He turned and gave me a 'WTF?' look. "What?"

"You are such a girl." I shook my head, and started toward the door. I didn't get very far. Alex pulled me back, and pressed my body tightly to his. I felt goose bumps show up all over me as he backed us up against the wall.

"You wanna refraze that?" He whispered, causing my thinking to go a little blurry.

"I- uh-" I couldn't think straight.

Seconds later, his lips were crashing into mine. I didn't mind, I loved kissing Alex. It's one of the most addicting experiences I've ever had. He was like crack to me. I wove my finger threw his bleached hair, earning a loud groaned from Alex. His hands slid their way slowly up my thighs, and pushed my already short dress up with him. One hand came down and hitched my left leg at his hip. His lips moved from my mouth to a sensitive part on my neck.

"Alex.." I moaned, loosing more control by the second.

"Katelyn Stella McCormick!" I heard my dad's familiar voice yell.

I moved my leg, and I pushed Alex as far away from me as possible. I felt my cheeks heat up as I straightened out my dress to see Mr and Mrs. Gaskarth and my father standing there, staring wide-eyed at us.

"We were just..." I trailed off, staring at Alex for help.

He only wore a cheeky grin.

"Sha'll we go now?"

I hated how freaking calm he is!

Our parents nodded and then they all headed toward the door. They were in front of us, and I punched Alex on the shoulder.

 

*

 

"This looks great." I stated.

All five of us were sitting at The Olive Garden eating.

"It sure does." Alex agreed. He grabbed my hand under the table. I slightly blushed, but continued to eat.

"So what is this all about?" Peter asked, his british accent was thick.

"Wanna tell them?" I asked Alex.

"Oh GOD!" My dad practically yelled. "You're pregnant!"

I laughed loudly, and shook my head.

"No, no, no."

"Katelyn, don't you dare lie to me."

"I'm not, Daddy. I swear." I promised him.

"Then what is it?" He asked as he sat back.

"Calm down. We're getting there." I laughed.

Isobel looked at me, and smiled.

"Well, it's obvious that you two are more than friends. If that is what you were going to tell us." She laughed.

I shook my head, and Alex smiled at me.

"Okay, now can I say it?" He asked, getting their attention. "We're getting married."

"What?!" Peter and my dad asked at the same time.

Isobel just beamed at us. She started to cry, and I felt my eyes go wide.

"Isobel." I stated, as I stood up, and started toward her. "What's wrong?"

"She's just emotional." Peter explained.

Isobel stood up and hugged me tightly to her chest.

"It's just Elizabeth would have loved to be here right now."

I nodded, feeling my own vocal cords tighen up.

I rarely thought of my dead mom, and when I did, it wasn't pretty.

"Thanks." I mumbled into her shoulder right before she let go. I sat back down beside of Alex, who was just smiling at me. "What?" I blushed almost as red as my dress.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Alex almost whispered to me, but loud enough for his parents and my dad to probably hear him. "I'm so fucking lucky."

"I'm lucky." I giggled in responce. "I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." Alex retorted, kissing my nose, earning another giggle from me.

"You're crazy."

"For you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, Price Charming, we're causing a scene." I replied as I noticed other people staring at us. "Let's eat please."

"Okay." He chuckled, and agreed.

 

*

 

"Cayla, I miss him." I pouted, sitting on my couch at my old house. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25560596

"I know you do, Kate." She laughed. "I miss my Zack." http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25560640

"Awe." I giggled.

We were having a good ole fashion girls night in. It was just Cayla and myself, considering the guys, Cass and Liz were on tour, and Lisa was out with Derek. I was happy that was so in love with him. It was simply adorable.

"What do you think that I should name my baby?" she asked, running her hand over her stomach.

"What are you having?" I asked her.

"I think that it's a girl."

"What do you mean 'I think that it's a girl'?"

"Well...Zack and I wanted to be surprised, so we didn't asked the doctor. I just assumed that it's a girl."

"How can you even do that?" I laughed.

"I don't know. I guess that we Merrick's just know."

I laughed, and shook my head.

"Okay. sure..." I trailed off. "You up for some Mean Girls and pop corn?" I asked.

"Uh-duh!" She giggled.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I stated as I got up, and walked into Alex's kitchen. I put some pop corn into the microwave, and then I went into his room. After I updated my twitter from my phone, I went back into the kitchen to finish the pop corn. "Cayla, do you have the movie?"

"Yeah..." Her voice was weak, and strained.

I furrowed my brows before I grabbed the bowl of popcorn, and my phone. I walked back into the kitchen, and saw Cayla clutching the couch, and her stomach.

"What the..."

"Kate, it's time."

My eyes grew ten times their size as I rushed to help up my best friend.

"What do you mean?!"

"I'm going into labor!" She yelled. "BABY FUCKING MERRICK IS COMING!"

I was scared shitless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Thoughts?

xoxo Rae