Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Loss For Words

So I had kissed her just like that. I was surprised by how easy it was to. Katie wanted me to kiss her, it was so obvious. By the way she held my body to hers explained how much she missed me the past two years. She didn’t want our break up either.

But did she want to be with Mason more than me? That part I couldn’t tell.

"Find her?" Maxim, Katelyn’s dad, asked me as I sat back down.

"Uh..no." I stated. "She’ll be back soon, I’m sure. She probably felt uncomfortable.

"Thanks anyway."

This guy has been like a second dad to me. I hated not telling him the truth.

"You’re welcome, Max." I nodded to him. I suddenly felt Brittany’s hand in mine. She was just a friend, but I paid her so she would do this for me.

"You okay?"

I nodded, ignoring the awkwardness both of us had when we held each other’s hands.

"Alexander?"

"Yes?"

"How serious were you and my daughter?"

"Uh...we were only together for about a month, nothing major. Nothing to serious." I lied.

Jack nearly choaked.

"Alex, what does that ring say? Isn’t that the ring that Katelyn gave you?" Mason asked me.

Yeah, I put her ring back on for now.

"It is Katie’s um...ring."

Maxim laughed.

"Well, what does it say son?"

"True Love Waits." I mumbled.

I wanted to crawl into a hole. Mason looked at me curiously. This kid had no idea what was about to hit him. Max raised an eyebrow at me.

"And you have it because?"

"She...uh...gave it to me."

"Now why would my pure little girl give you her ring?"

I was at a loss for words.

"Daddy?" She came back into the dinning room. No signs of anything happening showed on her face. "Can we talk later?"

Maxim looked from me to Katelyn.

"Fine, pumpkin."

I nearly dodged that bullet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness!

- Rae <3