Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

The Death Of Me

"So Alexander has that ring because?" Mason asked me. He hadn’t said anything to me about it since the week has passed.

"I lost my virginity to him, Mason. I planned on saving myself for my husband, but I dropped my morals for him."

"Oh. Why?"

"Because I loved him." I replied without thinking. "Mason, please forgive me?" I questioned. "It was a year and a half before I met you."

"Water under the bridge, Love."

I smiled widely.

"Good, because we’ve got major wedding planning to do."

"Next month."

"And Zack and Cayla arrive tomorrow. I’m so excited."

"And you get to meet Charlie, my best mate."

"Awesome." I smiled. I actually was excited about the wedding, but I couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss....

Alex. He would be the only thing standing in my way. It scared me, a lot.

Alexander William Gaskarth will be the death of me.

 
♥♥♥

"Cayla!" I yelled as the pregnant girl entered my house with her husband, Zack.
She dropped her bags, and embraced me tightly. I laughed, and pulled back.

"So, you moved back in here." Zack asked me.

"Yupp." I answered Zack’s question. "Cay, are you down for a girl’s shopping trip.?"

"Of course." She smiled widely. "As long as I don’t have to walk for forever and a day."

"You won’t." I assured her. "Mason is already at work. I’ve gotta go call the girls."

Cayla gave me a weird look. I ignored her, and I fished out my iPhone. I dialed Lisa’s number first.

"Katie!" Lisa answered.

"Leesh!" I giggled back. "Mall? Twenty minutes?"

"For sure." She laughed. "I’ll meet you there?"

"Kay! Love ya lady!"

Lisa laughed again.

"Love ya too!"

Cayla gave me a weird look after I hung up.

"Who was?"

"I’m going to go get Jack’s lover! I’ll be right back!"

I was out of my front door before my best friend could object. I quickly walked to Alex’s house, knowing that Jack and Liz would be there. I knocked on the door lightly. My stomach turned nervous flips as my heart pounded into my chest.

"Katie," Alex smiled widely at me as he allowed me to walk into his house. "What brings you here?"

"Looking for the lovely Liz."

"Living room." He nodded for me to follow him, so I did.

Before we reached the living room, Alex turned around and pressed his lips to mine quickly. I got lost in the kiss, allowing my fingers to intertwine in his hair. His hands slid around my body, and played with my belt on the skirt I was wearing. I pulled back after a huge delay. He gave me a weird look, so I lifted my engaged hand, moving my fingers. He only nodded before turning to enter the living room.

"KitKat!" Jack jumped off the couch beside Liz, and hugged me tightly. "Why have you been avoiding me all week?"

"I haven’t Jack Attack." I laughed.

More like avoiding Alex.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"I actually came to see Lizard." I smiled. "You wanna go shopping?"

"Okay." She smiled. "Just let me get changed."

"Fine by me." I replied. "I’ll pick you up in like fifteen minutes?"

"Sounds good."

I smiled, and said goodbye before basically running back to my house. When I walked inside, Cayla was talking to Zack quietly.

"No, I’m not telling her that. Why can’t you?"

"Because Cayla, I’m a dude." He countered.

"Well right now you’re acting like a panisy, so you do it. You’re the one that knows for sure."

I had enough."

"The one that knows what?"

Zack and Cayla exchanged terrified glances. It took Zack a minutes or more to recover.

"Alex still likes you?"

Nice save...NOT!

"Oh." I shrugged. "So?"

Zack’s mouth almost dropped.

I...um...nothing. I’m going over to see Jack and Alex."

"Okay."

"Bye, Honey." Cayla stole a quick kiss from her husband before he left. "Ready for some shopping?"

"You have no idea."

Despite the fact that Zack wasn’t making sense, what he said was still on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie shopping: http://www.polyvore.com/katie_dwifdshopping/set?id=24204282

Cayla shopping: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24354198

Thanks for reading! :) Comments make me update faster ;)

- Rae <3