Full Lips Such as Mine

Anything You Can Do.

Jack and Elizabeth tended to Ophelia for a few hours whole Will went out before she woke up. Her fever had finally subsided and breathing was just fine, it didn't look like she was sick anymore. Jack let out a sigh of relief when Ophelia finally sat up and yawned, her eyes full of youthfulness and a smile on her face.

"I'm glad to see you're alright," Elizabeth greeted sweetly. "My name is Elizabeth Turner, my father's the governor of Port Royal."

Ophelia smiled back at Elizabeth and then turned her attention to Jack. She sat up further, made her way across the bed and crawled off.S he stood up straight and looked to Jack, as if testament that she was alright now. Jack smiled and stood up, sighing and placing his hands on his hips.

"I'm glad to see yer alright, luv. Had me worried for a bit,"

Ophelia smiled and fixed her hair before bowing to Elizabeth.

"Ah! You remember me don't you Elizabeth? It's me, Ophelia."

Ophelia smiled as a surprised expression bloomed across Elizabeth's face. She quickly smiled and shrieked with joy,j umping up and embracing Ophelia tightly.

"Oh, Ophelia! It has been far too long! Look at you, you've grown so much. And what're you doing with Jack? I'm sure he has no idea how to treat a woman properly," Elizabeth teased, shooting a look in Jack's direction.

Jack only held up his hands in defense, raised his eyebrows,and smiled innocently. He then stepped over to Ophelia and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I hear they're having a big celebration tonight. You think we're invited?"

Elizabeth made a face at Jack's comment and placed her hands on her hips in a defiant manner.

"You certainly aren't, Jack Sparrow, but I'm sure that's not going to stop you from going." Elizabeth turned to Ophelia and smiled again. "They're having a celebration tonight for Admiral James Norrington. Would you like to go, Ophelia? I'm sure you'd catch the Admiral's eye."

"I have nothing to wear. And I'm not a large fan of the Navy. ."

"Atta'girl." Jack whispered.

Elizabeth shot another look in Jack's direction and turned back to Ophelia. "I've got a lovely dress for you."

Elizabeth led Ophelia over to her closet and opened it slowly, revealing dress after dress,all absolutely stunning. Elizabeth pulled out a bisque, Victorian dress. She held it up to Ophelia and smiled, handing it to her.

"It'll look beautiful on you, dear." She said.

Ophelia smiled and nodded,feeling over-joyed at the thought of wearing a dress so beautiful. She looked over at Jack and looked at the dress with distaste, but smiled at Ophelia anyways. He was sure she'd looked gorgeous in it, but he didn't want her becoming too comfortable with a life of dress-wearing and party-going. He wanted her to stay a pirate, like she worked so hard to become. Taking the dress and hanging it back up in Elizabeth's closet, Jack took Ophelia's hand and led her to the door.

"I'm just going to borrow her for a few hours before the party. I'll have 'er back before then, aye? Don't worry." He flashed a gold-toothed grin and led Ophelia out into the bright streets of Port Royal.

He could hear those English long-legs practicing for their Admiral's party tonight. He bent down and whispered something to Ophelia, who agreed and they walked casually over to the practicing grounds. Peeking over at the soldiers, Jack smiled and leaned towards Ophelia.

"They'll be at it 'til the party starts.I think they practice somethin' new every time I'm here,"

Ophelia smiled. "Maybe this celebration's actually for you, Jack."

"Aye, maybe it is. Maybe they're welcomin' back the best pirate to ever sail,"