Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

four

“Johnny stop it!” I begged, laughing. We were rolling around on the kitchen floor covered in flour. Johnny was tickling me and it was driving me crazy. I am so ticklish.

“Make me,” He said rolling over so I was lying on top of him. You’d think I’d be able to get up and make a run for it but he kept tickling me and I couldn’t get out of his grip. I’ve already tried calling for one of the guys; they told me I was on my own.

“Please Johnny,” I said giggling wildly.

“Say you love me,” He said. I wasn’t going to but then he started tickling me more.

“I love you!” I screamed and his tickling automatically stopped.

“See, now was that so bad?” He asked smirking under me.

“Yes,” I said pushing myself off of him and standing up. My clothes were covered in four, which gave me an idea. A very evil idea. “I’ll be right back,” I said smirking.

“Uh oh,” I heard Johnny say from behind me as I walked away. Before I made it all the way down the stairs, I called out for Mr. Haner.

“Yes Aria?” He asked. I smirked as I rounded the corner and saw him.

“You look like you need a hug,” I said and then lunged for him, wrapping him in a hug. He groaned.

“You did not just hug me while you are covered in flour.”

“Actually, I did,” I said pulling away. “Bye!” I said and then ran up the stairs. But I heard him running after me. I pushed myself to run faster and ran into the kitchen and hid behind Johnny.

“Aria what did you- oh no.” He said and then burst out laughing. “Aria got you good Bri.”

Brian just growled and came behind Johnny and picked me up, throwing em over his shoulder.

“Put me down!” I screamed, pounding on his back. He did as I asked, throwing me down on the couch but hovering over me. He leaned in close to my face, our noses brushing. For the first time I looked into his eyes. They were a deep brown that gave me chills.

“You,” He said, moving his face a little closer. “Won’t ever,” He said moving even closer. “Do that,” Closer. “Again.” His lips were less than an inch from mine. Just one small movement and our lips would touch. I hated to sound like his fan girls but; I really wanted to kiss him right now. Our eyes never left each others, his minty breath blew across my face and he breathed heavily. I swallowed as he reached up and touched the scar under my left eye. It was barely visible these days but with him being so close, I knew he would see it. He moved. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn’t. He moved his lips up to the scar and lightly placed a kiss on top of it.

I didn’t move. I didn’t blink. I didn’t breathe.

He pulled his lips away from my cheek and kissed down to the corner of my lips before he froze.

“Shit,” He muttered. He slowly got off of me and slid onto the floor. I looked up at the door way and saw Johnny. His face had hurt written all over it.

But all I could think was; what the hell just happened.

“Pizza should be done soon,” Johnny muttered before walking out of the living room and back into the kitchen. I glanced down at Mr. Haner and back up to where Johnny disappeared.

“Mr. Haner?” I asked hesitantly.

“Don’t tell anyone about this.” He said softly. “Go talk to Johnny. I heard his bed room door close. First door on your left.” He said. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen and down the hall. I knocked on Johnny’s door before walking in.

“Johnny?” I asked. He was laying face down on the bed.

“What do you want Aria?” He asked.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly. He sighed before turning around and sitting up in bed.

“Come here,” He said patting the spot on the bed between his legs. I walked across the room and crawled onto the bed and in between his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. We didn’t say anything before a few minutes before he spoke up. “Do you like Brian?” He asked.

“No,” I said honestly. I didn’t. At least not as much as compared to how much I like Johnny…

“Do you like me?” He asked. I blushed violently.

“Yes,” I said. All he did after that was kiss my head, my forehead, temple, cheek and top of my and that was holding hands with one of his.

“That’s all I needed to hear,” He whispered. I laid my head against his chest and listened to my heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
shooort chapter. D:
comment. (:
-Toria. ♥