Status: random updates. COMMENT! :D

Breathless

five

“Bye guys,” I said from Johnny’s kitchen as I cleaned up the mess we had made. Johnny insisted on helping but I wouldn’t let him.

“Bye Aria!” Jimmy said.

“Will we be seeing you again?” Matt asked.

“Most likely,” I said smiling. Johnny smiled too.

“Bye Aria,” Zacky said winking at me.

“Bye,” Brian grumbled before following everyone else out the door. Johnny closed the door before coming into the kitchen and sitting on the counter.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to help?” He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I’m sure,” I said. He nodded.

“Want to watch a movie before we go to bed?” He asked.

“Sure,” I said as I finished. “There, now your kitchen is all sparkly and clean.” I said as I stood up.

“Very nice,” He said smiling as he jumped down from the kitchen. “You know I might just have to invite you over more often if you’re going to clean my house for free,” He joked.

“Who ever said I was doing this for free?” I joked back. We laughed and walked out of the kitchen. “I’m going to go change into my pajamas,” I said. He nodded and I walked down the hall to ‘my room’ and shut the door behind me. I changed into my shorts and oversized t-shirt and slipped on pink piggy slippers. I stuffed my clothes back into my bag and walked out to the living room. Johnny had turned off all the big lights and now only a few small lights were on.

It gave the room a nice, warm glow.

Johnny was lying on the floor, going through movies.

“Scary, funny, or little kid?” He asked.

“Scary,” I said sitting on the couch.

“Boogeyman 2?” He asked.

“Yes!” I said. He chuckled and put in the movie before coming over to the couch. He laid on the couch and pulled me into his lap. I traced random patterns into his arm; tracing some of his tattoos before the movie began.

“Have you ever seen this?” He asked.

“Yeah, once.” I said.

“So you wouldn’t mind if I did… this?” He asked as the light flicked off.

“N-no,” I stuttered. He chuckled from behind me.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let no boogeyman get you,” He whispered in my ear. I shivered and blushed.

Half way through the movie I was already kind of freaking out. And it didn’t help that Johnny was probably asleep. I tried not to jump at certain times just so it wouldn’t wake Johnny up.

“Boo,” he whispered in my ear making me scream and fall off of the couch. Johnny burst out laughing on the couch.

“You’re such an asshole!” I yelled at him, hitting his arms. He just kept laughing.

“I’m sorry Aria, I just couldn’t help myself.” He said sitting up against the arm of the couch, still laughing slightly. He opened his arms for me again, “Come here, I promise to be good now.” He said. I hesitated but then pushed myself off the floor. I sat down on the couch between his legs and laid back into his chest.

“I’m not talking to you,” I told him.

“But you just did.” He said laughing again. I pretended to zip my lips closed and throw away the key. He just shook his head. “I’ll make you talk to me.” He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and cuddled up into Johnny’s arms. I ended up falling asleep before the movie was over.

I woke up again as Johnny was carrying me to my room.

“You can sleep Aria,” he said as he laid me on my bed.

I yawned and stretched a little. I got under the covers and cuddled up to one of the pillows.

“Goodnight Johnny,” I said happily as I started to fall asleep again.

“Goodnight Aria,” He said and kissed my forehead before turning off the light and leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
quite short. nothing too exciting.
i'll update soon. (:
comments?! :D
-Toria.