Sequel: Ready or Not
Status: This is my first story! Hope you all enjoy it!

Whatever It Takes

Shots, Shots, Shots

Arianna moved her way across the circle, her eyes preying in on Justin. She could see the smirk appear on his lips, but she could also sense the slight nerves he had as she approached him. She knew she could be intimidating when she wanted to; boys seemed to fall putty to girls who gave off confidence. “Come here” she said in a slightly seductive tone, as she took him by his arm and dragged him to the kitchen table.

Everyone in the kitchen was now watching in amusement, as Arianna pulled Patrick’s kitchen chair away from the table and turned it to face her. She smirked as she pushed Justin lightly onto it, forcing him to sit down. She could see his eyes wander over her body in lust, as she felt the alcohol from before alter her judgment.

“Oh this is not good. I was just joking, I didn’t think she’d do it” Marissa whispered under her breath to Jon, who stood there watching Arianna in amazement. She had always been attractive, but seeing her like this now was driving him over the edge and he wasn’t even interested in her like that. He glanced at a silent Patrick, imaging how he must be feeling right now.

“You ok?” he asked his friend, as he noticed the seriousness in his face, trying to mask the jealousy he felt. Patrick didn’t respond, as he kept his focus on Arianna, his stomach turning every time she touched Justin.

“Tilt your head back slightly,” Arianna ordered sweetly, as she took a wet napkin and rubbed it against his neck, right beside his Adam’s apple, pouring the salt over it. “Open your mouth” she continued, as she put the wedge of lime at the edge of his lips. She could sense everyone’s eyes on her, cheering her on for the most part, as she threw one leg over Justin’s body and sat down to straddle his lap so she was facing him. She could feel his body vibrate as his eyes danced with amusement, his heart beating faster with every move she took.

She giggled lightly before she pulled her hair back and leaned down towards his neck. She breathed lightly on his skin before she took her tongue and slid it over the salted area, sucking at the end to grab the last bits of salt. She swiftly took the shot of tequila in her hand and threw it against her lips, letting the warm liquor burn her insides as she swallowed. She then leaned her face towards his, almost no room left between their lips as she went for the lime.

Patrick could feel himself about to burst, as he tried to control his anger. Seeing her so sure of herself and seductive like that drove him crazy; made him think of all the inappropriate things he wanted to do to her. But watching her like that with another guy? That ticked him off. He clenched his hands into fists at his sides as he tried to show no emotions. He shook Jamie away; he didn't want to deal with her right now. Don’t fucking do it, he thought as he watched Arianna's mouth go towards Justin’s.

Just as her lips were about to reach his, her hands pulled the lime wedge out of his mouth and popped it into hers. She giggled as she leaned back, everyone around her cheering at her little show, others complaining that it didn’t go on longer. She got herself off of Justin, and gave him a hug as he stood up and tried to steady himself. She felt slightly bad that she left him like that as she saw he looked bewildered, almost lost in a trance.

She walked back on over to the gang, throwing her arm around Marissa’s shoulder, a smile playing on her lips. “That’s how you take a shot,” she told Seabrook, as she laughed at his still stunned expression. She saw Marissa’s scowl and leaned into her best friend, “Rissa don’t look at me like that! It’s a party! Have some fun!” she cried as she pushed her friends cheeks into a smile. Marissa shook her off, trying to stay mad but lost the battle as she began to laugh as well. Everyone began to talk about the shot, sharing stories about past experiences. Arianna found herself amused by the tales, as she tried her best to focus whole-heartedly on them and keep her gaze away from Patrick.

She couldn’t help herself though and snuck a glance his way, just in time to see him quickly stop looking at her. He laughed along to whatever Keith was saying, but Arianna could tell his mind was spinning. She tried to avoid his eyes, but suddenly they found each other. No matter what they did, or how hard they tried, their eyes would always fall back onto one another. Instantly she could see a million thoughts running through his head, as his eyes tried to tell hers something. She forced herself to look away; she didn’t want to hear it.

Suddenly she felt strong arms wrap around her waist, as she turned to see another one of Patrick’s friends behind her. What’s his name again, she thought as he pulled her in closer and began to dance with her, Josh? Her cares were lost the minute he pulled her away from the group and into the living room, to continue dancing with her. She giggled as she got dragged away, sipping on the newfound drink that was placed in her hands. Patrick could tell his sad story to someone else, she thought as she let the alcohol consume her.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are amazing! Thank you again to everyone who has been reading and commenting and subscribing! You make this so much fun for me, I always look forward to hearing your comments! <3 This chapter is a little short but I promise the next one will be a long one :) thank you again to everyone! Comments? <3 xo