‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Back in Action :)

I'll Never Let You Go

Prologue

"Zack, what are you telling me?" Zack rubbed my back softly, sighing heavily.

"She's my singer, Scarlet. I... I..."

"Don't you fucking dare say you want to be with her!" I snapped, raising my upper body from his. "You... you can't do that to me Zack. I just got you back!" I bit my lip, feeling as if I were going to cry or something.

"I'm sorry Scarlet, I just....I don't know Scarlet. I feel like I need to protect her."

"You can't even fucking smell blood!" I yelled, standing up and pulling on my boyshorts and his shirt furiously. "How the fuck do you know she's your singer? Huh!?" I pulled my hair into a low ponytail and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I just know, okay?" He argued sitting up and pulling the covers over his lower half. "I just do."

"Bullshit!" I spat, "Utter BULLSHIT!" I pulled my jeans on, before storming out of the bedroom and heading downstairs.

"Scarlet wait!" I heard Zcak yell before getting out of bed and throwing his boxers and jeans on.

"Why!? So I can watch you fuck some other chick while you tell me you love me!?" I yelled, stopping in the doorway to the living room. Zack ran down the stairs at vampire speed and grabbed my arm gently.

"I"m not gonna do that Scarlet. I just feel like I need to be her friend and protect her. That's it. I love you and only you."

I looked up at him, knowing that I should believe every word he said, but deep down I felt as if she wouldn't want that. That she would want more.

"Zack, I don't feel right about this... it just seems so, wrong." I said pulling my arm from him. "I feel like you doing this will be the end of us and I don't want that. I'm not losing you again." I let myself fall into his chest and my arms wrapped themselves around his torso. His arms wrapped around me slowly and he kissed my head.

"I won't let myself do that to you. I love you Scarlet. I'm not leaving."

If only he really knew what was about to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK! :)
Miss me?
Thanks to my already 13 subscribers. :) I love you guys!
Make sure you check out the characters to get a sneak peek at Zack's singer.
♥Kate