We Don't Belong Here

Nothing Left Unsaid

Bradley’s POV

Oh shit, she’s coming over. Maybe this time I can tell her what I feel. Jaz said she likes me, but Jaz says a lot of things. Maybe I shouldn’t tell her. No. I should.

The door bell rang, causing me to jump.

Oh fuck, she’s here.

“Come in, “I called.

“Hey, my sick little Bradley, “she called from the door.

Mallory’s POV

“Hey, Mayhem, “he greeted me. I walked across the room and set my keys on the coffee table. “So, what did I miss while I was out today?” I sat down on the couch.

“Um, let’s see. We started some new shit in Trig. We just painted in Art. We reviewed in Science. English, we read some more in Just Listen. Oh, and I went to Jaz’s house and Eric came. We had quite the awkward conversation about certain things.”

“Like what?” He prodded.

“Just perverted things.”

“Oh… I wish I was there…”He said quietly.

“I wish you were too, “I muttered under my breath.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You said something.”

“Yeah…”

“What did you say?”

“I said I wish you were too..”

“Oh.”

“I missed you today, a lot.”

“Aw, thanks, Mayhem.” He paused for a minute. “Can I asked you something?”

“Of course.”

“Well, Jaz told me you liked me a lot. I was just wondered if that was true…”He said quietly. My heart felt like it was stuck in my throat. I couldn’t speak. I sat there silently. He looked like he was about the cry, but I just stared at him. He got up and fled the room.

“Bradley, wait!” I called. I got up and followed him. He went into his room and locks the door.

“I knew it was too good to be true, “he said sadly. “I don’t know why I thought you did.”

“I never said that I didn’t, “I said through the door.

“You didn’t have to. Your face said it all, “he retorted. I sighed.

“Bradley, that had nothing to do with me not liking you. It was because I thought you were actually going to ask me to go out with you. I felt like my heart was caught in my throat and I couldn’t speak. I just didn’t think that you liked me, “I admitted. “Every time that I see you, I feel like I’m flying. You make my fucking day. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you.” The door unlocked and without warning, warm lips were pressed against my own. I couldn’t remember what I was saying. All I could think about was the fact that the guy I have loved since the fourth grade was kissing me. He pushed me into a wall and I felt a pain as my head hit the wall. The pleasure of his lips on mine counteracted the pain as it coursed through my veins. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I didn’t know whether he was just faking sick to have me come over, or maybe Jaz and Eric helped him plan this. It didn’t even matter. As he broke away, he gave me a sly smirk.

“So, you love me, huh?”

“Ha, yeah. I have since the fourth grade.”

“Ha, I beat you! I’ve loved you since kindergarten, “he smiled.

“Aw, really?”

“Yeah, “he blushed. I leaned over and kissed him softly. I pulled away and looked at him.

“Bradley?”

“Yes?”

“I meant what I said.”

“I know. Here, come with me. I have something I wanna show you, “he said, pulling me into his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe?