The Prince of Ice

Kidnaped

It had been 3 hours and 45 minutes since Dimitri arrived here at Heavenly Cloud school for the gifted.

He eyed the clock at the far end of the room yet again for the millionth time within that second. Dotty had taken him and Jade after coming threw the gate to this small infirmary. Well it looked small from the outside, but once inside he saw that it was beyond huge. The walls were all white and lined with (surprise, surprise) white tall roman pillars. The rooms had golden doorways and all of them seemed filled with kids of all ages. A group of pre-teens zoomed past Dimitri as he followed Dotty and the other two to another room.

He stood outside the door now; a doctor had walked in a while ago. Pacing impatiently outside of the door to see what was going on, the door finally opened. Snagging a peak inside for a moment he saw Jade, her hair neatly wrapped around in a braid and roasting quietly.

Out strode the doctor, Dotty and the two others.

“How is she? Will she survive?”

Dotty looked at him as she closed the door, her eyes obviously taunt with worry.

“She’ll live but it was lucky you she had you to help her. Anymore poison in her system and she would have died.” He said.

Dimitri felt a huge weight lift from his chest; if she had died he wouldn’t have forgiven himself.

“Now can I go?”

That got Dotty’s attention, “No wait!!”

Dimitri threw her a suspicious look, “I was only brought here to see that Jade was okay. If that’s not all I will fight my way out of here.”

Dimitri hadn’t noticed that the once noisy hall had gone quite; the kids all along there had stopped talking and were looking at him with curious intensity.

“How genius, you have no weapon.” One of the guys said as he let out a boastful laugh.

“I have none that you know of!” Dimitri hissed as he jetted forward right towards him.

In a matter of 4 seconds and 4 moves he was down on the floor.

“Hugo!” the other one roared as he charged at Dimitri as well. But Dimitri already saw it coming, in a single move he struck straight threw his armor and towards his ribs, and then the base of his neck. He let out a gurgling cry and fell to the floor along with his comrade.

“How in the name of Zeus did you do that!?” Dotty said in amazement as she unsheathed her sword in a defensive stance. The doctor had fled to the side, so know he had a full shot at her.

“It’s called fighting with pressure points. Everyone has a few weak spots in the body, some harmful others deadly. Force enough pressure you can kill without raising one weapon!” Dimitri said quite proudly.

It had taken him years to perfect this technique to the standings he had today. Almost a decade of harsh almost unbearable training to have his own body as a killing machine.

Dotty cast a horrified look towards the two others and then back at him, “Don’t worry I didn’t kill them, just like an Ares to be so forward and never think.”

He knew they were from the Ares clan, on account of there huge build, and lack of common sense to see a dangerous vantage point.

“Listen Dimitri I don’t want to hurt you. You seem like a good kid, but I will if you don’t calm down.” Dotty said menacingly as she placed her sword aside. But it was too late, Dimitri felt something sharp sink into his right shoulder. Letting out a yelp in pain he turned around and struck the doctor clean in the chest. Wrenching the needle from his arm in one swift move looked at them both; the doctor slumped in a corner and Dotty, still looking at him.

She was just a distraction! He screamed at himself as he felt the full effect of whatever was in that needle take him over. It was a paralysis solution that numbed the nerves in order to do surgery, but that damn doctor had hit a vital artery instead. So instead of calming him, he could most likely bleed to death and he would feel it all. The wrenching pain caused Dimitri to double over and scream in agony. The room blurred into a mist of color and sounds. Dottys' voice yelling for a nurse and some help, but it was to late, the room when black all around him.

~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys its been a while! I'm on now and I plan to update quite a bit so sit tight!