‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Wedding Night Fight.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Eleven

After the dinner they all sat around and talked for awhile, it was now eight O'clock and Joe was pulling her down the hallway of the big hotel, they got to a room and he opened the door, it was a honeymoon sweet with a huge bed shaped like a heart. They walked in more and Annie saw a fruit basket and a campaign bottle chilling in ice.

“No champagne for you” Joe told her, when he saw where her eyes were looking.

“I don't want any... its gross anyways.”

She looked around more to see that they had a great view of the city of LA and she saw overnight bags already in the closet.

“Mrs. Jonas, come here for a sec” she could hear Joe from in the bathroom, she still couldn't believe she was Mrs. Joe Jonas, she still felt like Annie Wilson, not Annie Jonas, the thought made her feel butterflies in her belly, or that could be one of the babies kicking...

She walked into the bathroom to see Joe standing in the middle of the room, candles lit all around him, rose peddles everywhere and a bathtub full of bubbles and a few rose peddles on top for a sexy look. She thought it was lovely till her eyes landed on the candles, the last time she had a candle around her, that wasn't a harmless birthday candle was the night of the fire, he had done the same thing he was doing now, being the sweet, loving, perfect man she loved so much, but they had a fire, a fire that was all her fault.....

Annie could hear yelling coming from down stairs, she knew who's voices too, Joe's and Nick's, she got up quick and looked for her missing clothes. She found her pants and pulled them on quick, then she found her shirt by Joe's night stand.

As she pulled it on , as she did, she hit a candle that was on the nightstand and it rolled onto the floor.

“F*ck” she muttered, she watched it roll till it hit the wall by the window, she walked over to it and tried to pick it up carefully, when she felt the hot heat of fire hit her finger.

“OW” she whined, dropping the candle back onto the floor, she nursed her finger, but then noticed the glow getting brighter, she gasped once she noticed the bottom of Joe's curtains were on fire.

She didn't know what to do her mind was whipped, she sat there frozen watching the flames grow higher. She called for Joe, but with the yelling that was going on down stairs she didn't think he would hear her, It was all happening so fast, the flames took over the window seal, now hitting the wall, burning it, she could hear the crackling, it sounded like really big bugs eating away at the wall.


“What's wrong, Annie?” she heard Joe's worried voice, she blinked a few times and looked over at him.

“Just thinking...”

“Oh, good, you scared the hell out of me” he told her, wrapping his arms around her, tightly. “But, come on, let's get in.”

They undressed, taking a few more minutes then it normally would,
she felt so disgusting naked, she looked like a whale, her belly sticking out so far. She watched as Joe's same old sexy frame slipped into the warm water, he beckoned her over, she got in too, it being much more difficult for her. She sat between his lags, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, he seemed to be relaxed as his head was leaning against the tubs wall, however she felt tense, her mind couldn't leave the thought of the fire they had, of her almost loosing Joe, of how they were tron apart from that point on. They were together now, but what happens if they have a fire in a few years? What happens if she looses him then? She would be alone with twins, without the man she loves more then anything in the whole world. Or worse, one of the kids gets hurt, or maybe Joe would be like Annie's mom, who went back to save her husband, the thought of her babies growing up without parents killed her inside.

“Joe...” her voice was a bit horse.

“Hm?” he hummed.

“I want you to promise me something....” she trailed off.

“Anything” he told her, she could tell that he had sat up more, she felt his lips on her shoulder.

“Promise me that if we ever have a fire and you get the kids out and I'm still in the house.... don't come back for me.”

“Wha...what?” he seemed taken aback by this comment, his actions on her shoulder had stopped..

“I want you to promise me that if we ever have another fire you won't come looking for me, just get the kids and get out and stay out” she told him, very seriously.

“Annie, were no.....”

“Just promise me” she told him.

“Fine, but you have to do the same... if I'm still in the house, you stay with the babies” he told her, just as seriously as she was.

“Deal...” she trailed off.

Awhile latter they got out of the bathtub and got ready to lay down, and Annie hoping for sex... it was their wedding night after all. She lay down first, and watched as he walked around and got in on the other side. He lay down and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her softly. She deepened it quick, placing her hand behind his head. But he pulled away and reached over and turned off the lamp.

“Goodnight, Annie.”

“What do you mean goodnight?” she asked, him, feeling very confused, he used to do these things to her before they got together, mess with her then say goodnight, she wasn't in the mood to go through that again.

“I mean goodnight, I'm tired.”

“But..but its our wedding night” she stated, still very confused, they had to make love on their wedding night, it was tradition.

“I know its our wedding night.....” Joe trailed off, not seeming to get the point..

“But what about sex?” she finally just bluntly asked.

'Um...” he trailed off. “I don't think that's a good idea...”

“Why the hell not?” she looked over at him, but could see only darkness.

“Your to tired....” he trailed off.

“I'M NOT TRIED?” she yelled, sitting up and turning on the lamp so she could see who she was yelling at.

“Yes.... you need your rest,....”

“I need to have sex with my husband on our wedding night.”

“I just don't think that's a good idea...” he trailed off, once again.

“Ok....well, I don't really care what you think, Joe” she barked at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Oh, that's nice way to treat your husband” Joe retorted, sitting up and crossing his arms too.

“If you don't have sex with me you won't be my husband” she told him.

“Just because we don't have sex the very night of our wedding doesn't mean we won't be married..... it has nothing to do with sex, and we've done it a thousand times.”

“Oh, I know... but see, if you don't get over here and start making love to me... I'm going to divorce you” she told him, she wasn't in the mood for his shit, he had been denying her sex or even a good make out for months, she was very tired of it.

“Your not going to...”

“I will, I'm tired of this, Joe..... so, get your ass over here and out of those f*cking clothes.”

“But, I don't want to” he whined, she have him a look that scared him a bit and pulled his arm, making him come closer to her.

“I don't give a damn if you want to or not, I am your wife now and you will do me now or get out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!! Posted another chapter... I shall do some more tomorrow.... why do you think Joe's not wanting SEX??

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!