‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

WHAT THE HELL?

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Twelve

The next morning came and Annie got out of bed angry, she ripped open the closet and pulled out the over night bags she opened one to see that it was Joe's clothes inside so she just threw it onto the floor, she almost ripped the other bag open and pulled out the outfit that was inside, she went into the bathroom and changed, when she came back out she seen that Joe had gotten up and picked his overnight bag up off the floor, he just looked at her as she passed back him, making sure to hit his shoulder as she did. She then slipped on her shoes and gave him a dirty look as she stopped out of the room. She went down to the lobby where they were gonna meet Danielle and Kevin for breakfast, she walked into the restraint to see them already there, she was very happy about this as she walked over to the table and sat down.

“Good morning” Danielle smiled. “Where's Joe?”

“I don't know... and I don't care” Annie barked..

“What?” Danielle asked, a bit shocked.

“We got into a fight last night....” Annie trailed off, looking at the menu, but not letting in what she was seeing.

“A fight?” Danielle gushed. “Oh your wedding night?”

“Yeah... our wedding night.”

“What did you fight about?” Kevin asked, finally getting into the conversation.

“He wouldn't have sex with me” she told them, she ignored Kevin's grossed out look.

“Why not?” Danielle asked, puzzled.

“I don't know.... ask him” she pointed, giving him a dirty look when she saw he was approaching the table. Both Kevin and Danielle were staring at Joe as he sat down next to Annie; who was looking at the wall, her arms crossed over her chest and her nose up in the air.

“Good morning....” Joe said, a bit awkward.

“It was till you got here” Annie muttered.

“Annie” he barked. “Not in front of them... Kevin just came on to our side....”

“I kinda of wish he wouldn't have.. and would have stopped the wedding.”

“You don't mean that” Joe told her.

“Don't tell me what I mean...”

“Please, let's not do this in front...”

“They already know” she barked, she looked back over to Danielle and Kevin. “I had to force him... force him... and you should have seen his face.... it was like it disgusted him...”

“That's not true” he told her, but she just stuck up her hand to silence him.

“I don't want to hear it.... and I'm not hungry, so let's just go home....”

They got home and Annie went straight up to their bedroom and locked herself inside, Joe was left to mope around the house.... this was not how he wanted his first day of marriage to go, sure he knew there were going to be up's and down's but not the day after they said their I Do's. He knew he had hurt her feelings the night before, but it wasn't like he wouldn't love to make love to her, it was just that he couldn't bare the thought of hurting her or the babies, it wasn't because she was fat... she wasn't fat, she was perfect in his eyes. The perfect girl women that was carrying his children. He didn't want to hurt them, not Annie nor the babies, he knew he should probably tell her that, but he was scared she would be mad at him still.

He heard footsteps coming down the stairs, he rushed into the hall to meet her.

“Annie...”

“No, just listen, Joe.... its fine if you don't want to have sex with me.... you told me you would never not want me... and if I was fat it didn't matter... but I guess you lied... but that's ok cause were married now and I won't let you out of it if its the last thing I do.”

“I don't want out of it...” he trailed off, trying to grab her hands, but she wouldn't let him.

“Of course you don't....” her voice seemed depressed and he hated it, he loved her so much and he couldn't prove it to her in the way she wanted.

“Baby, I love you... you know I love you” he told her, forcing her to give him her hands even if she didn't want to.

“I know you do...” she trailed off.

A few weeks went by, married life was just the same as dating life for them, thankfully Annie had let go of the wedding night mess and seemed to be in a better mood other then the fact that she was eight and a half months pregnant., Joe was spending lots of time in the studio with Nick and Kevin, Annie wasn't sure why but she was mostly out with Danielle and Denise buying things for the babies and getting their room ready.

Nick however, he was in as bad mood as ever, he still hadn't gotten laid and he was starting to think maybe Joe was right.. maybe he did fancy the same sex.... but how could that be? He had dated girls before.... but they had ever gotton his blood boiling... they never got very must more then a few kisses.

He sighed heavily walking into the Jonas headquarters, Joe and Kevin were already there, listening to a song by some girl.

”You're on your knees begging please stay with me
But honestly I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good
But now, Whoa, I'm thinking What The Hell?
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me, If you hate me, You can't save me, baby baby
All my life I've been good but now
Whoa, What The Hell?”


“This will be our opening act, Nick” Joe told him, as Nick walked right past them. “Do you like her?”

“She's alright...” he trailed off, not bothering to look at the TV screen.

“Um, you didn't even look” Kevin told him, looking at his little brother weird.

“I have other things on my mind....”

“Like trying to get laid?” Joe smirked.

“Shut the f*ck up about that.... no, like getting our band organized and trying to figure out how were gonna go on this tour while dad's not coming...”

“I think its great he's not coming...” Joe trailed off.

“You would” Nick remarked.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter kinda sucks.... but it will make for other things that will happen in the story...

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

And Idk what to name the singer (WHO IS A GIRL.) they will be going on tour with... so if you guys....girls... could give me a few suggestions I'd LOOOVE it!!!