‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Baby, Baby,Baby.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Two

“Annie thinks your gay” Joe stated, walking into the studio.

“What?” Nick snapped.

“Annie thinks you like boys” Joe smiled.

“So what?” he barked.

“OH, so you do?” Joe smiled bigger.

“Dude, we have friends that are gay...” Nick trailed off.

“We do, and have you shagged them, Nicky?” Joe smirked.

“No.... I'm not gay.... I'm just more into my work right now.”

“OHHH RIGHT!”

“I'm not gay” Nick told him, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Prove it.... get laid” Joe smirked.

“I'll do that when I'm ready” Nick shot back.

“Well, that looks like never... they should make a movie about you... oh wait, they already did... forty year old virgin.”

“Would you just shut the hell up please?' Nick barked at him.

“Would you just get laid please?” Joe asked back, the smile/smirk still riding on his lips.

“Your an ass” Nick stormed off, out of the studio door. Joe felt so much better now, a little pay back for all the shit Nick and Kevin put him through, Joe even thought about ringing out Kevin for not getting Danielle pregnant yet, but he rather leave,find Annie and wrap his arms around her, maybe talk to her belly some more. He pulled out his phone and text Annie, a few minutes went by before she text back.

“Were still at the crib store” he read back. He made sure to text her the whole time he was driving, just to make sure they didn't leave, once he arrived he quickly got out of his car and saw her, he sighed couldn't help but thinking how beautiful she was, his love for her had grown so much since they had gotten back together, he didn't know how it was possible, but looking at her and her growing belly made his heart swell every time. He walked into the store, she didn't even look up at the bell ringing, there was no sign of his mother or Danielle anywhere around. He tip-toed over to her.

“Having fun without me?” he cooed, she jumped almost a foot in the air and tuned around quick.

“Joe” she yelled. “You scared the hell out of me.”

“I'm sorry, baby” he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. “I just couldn't help myself....where's mom and Dani?”

“They went to look at some baby clothes.”

“Oh, good, now I can have you alone” he smiled down at her.

“What happen to you recording today?” She asked, as he lowered his head down and kissed her lips quick.

“Nick stormed out... now I'm all yours.”

“Oh, Joseph, what are you doing here?” Denise and Danielle were back.

“I just dropped in” Joe smiled, not letting Annie out of his arms even though she was trying to. “Can't let you guys have all the fun with me.”

Soon they found a crib that was just right, Joe was the one who picked it out, they shopped around some more, they really couldn't buy many clothes till they found out the sex of the baby, after they left the store Joe took them all out to lunch at a bistro then Annie and Joe went home, leaving Denise and Danielle to their shopping. As soon as Annie got into the house she planted her butt right on the couch, tired from the shopping, she was getting more and more tried as her pregnancy went on. Joe came in and sat down next to her. He pulled her close to him as he turned on the TV and flicked through the channels.

“What do you wanna have?” she suddenly asked.

“What?” he asked back, confused.

“Do you want a boy or a girl?'

“I don't care what it is, baby, I'll love it either way.”

“Oh...” she trailed off.

“What?” he asked again.

“I just thought you'd want a boy....”

“No... to tell you the truth I kinda what a girl, there’s to many Jonas men, we need a few girls in our lives.”

“Oh” she said again.

“You want a boy?” Joe asked, feeling like anything he was saying was wrong

“I don't know.... I haven't really thought about it, but either would be nice” she let her head fall down onto his shoulder. “I like the name Andrew or Theodore... and for a girl I like Rachel or Hannah.”

“Yeah.. no” he told her. “I don't like any of those names... I like something that would be something, like Elizabeth cause its your middle name or Adam cause its my middle name... or maybe Marie cause that's my mom's middle name.”

“I like Marie...” Annie smiled up at him.

“Me too” he leaned down and kissed her softly, letting his lips linger a few seconds.

“Your gonna be such a good daddy, Joe.”

“And you'll be an amazing mommy” he pulled her closer to him, kissing her lips once again.

“I hope so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this chapter...sorry it was so short.

Now, I would like to know if you would like them to have a boy or a girl? Witch ever gets the most votes will win...lol, if that made sense...

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE!!!