‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Sexy.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Three

Nick sat in the living room at the house he shared with his parents and his little brother, he was trying to watch TV but this nagging voice kept bothering him.

“You really need to get laid, Nick.”

”Annie thinks your gay.”

He sighed heavily, why was everyone on his back? He'd have sex when he's ready, but how come he wasn't ready yet? He was surely old enough....

That made his mind race more, maybe a women didn't want to sleep with him if he lived with his parents and was still a virgin, what women wants to sleep with a virgin? He would just not tell them.... or maybe get them so drunk they wouldn't know any better, but that brought another problem to Nick's over worked mind.... he didn't have a women.

He suddenly stood up and marched into the kitchen, he saw his parents sitting at the table together, his father reading the paper and his mother drinking tea.

“I'm going out tonight... don't wait up.”

“You?” his father let the paper fall from his face, he folded it up as he gave Nick a weird look. “You never go out.”

“Well, tonight I am.”

“Where to, dear?” his mother asked, looking just as confused as his father.

“I'm not sure yet.”

They continued to look at him weird so he just walked out of the kitchen and found his way to his room. He changed into a look that reminded him of something Joe would wear. A white tee shirt, dark washed jeans and a leather jacket. He rushed back down the steps and without another word to anyone in the house he left. He drove around for hours, looking for the perfect place to go. At Seven O'clock he finally stopped at a run down looking bar, when he walked in the smell of booze and cigaret smoke over took him. He walked up to the bar and ordered a beer, this wasn't the first time he's been to a bar, but it was the first time he had been to a bar alone... but if everything went well he wouldn't be leaving alone.

After three drinks he was feeling tipsy and someone brushed his back with their hand, he spun around to find a blond girl with boobs on her chin smiling at him.

“Wanna dance, sexy?” she asked, he nodded and she pulled him by his jacket to the crowded dance floor. She pushed herself against him, turning around so her round ass would hit him perfectly. A slower song came on and she spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Your a good dancer” he told her, not really sure what to say.

“Thanks.”

“Um... your pretty too” he muttered.

“Aw, your sweet... whatta say we get outta here?”

“That fast?... You just met.... oh...um...yeah...ok.”

They walked back to Nick's car, he had never drank and drove before, he was feeling vary inappropriate, but the thought of what would happen when he got her to where ever they were going made him feel all the more wrong.

“I can't find my car” he lied.

“We can just go to that motel over there” the blond girl told him pointing to a Motel 6 down the road. He suddenly realized he didn't even know her name, he was going to sleep with her and not know her name, she dragged him down the street, giggling at nothing and talking a mile a minute, to Nick she was vary annoying, but he didn't want to talk to her... that's not what she was good for. Once they reached the motel he gave her the money and she went into the office, he stood there feeling awkward, a pain in the pit of his stomach. Minutes latter she came back out and gave him the room key, they walked around the shabby building till they found the room, once the door was open Nick walked in and felt to hands on his back, her hands were creeping up his back, she kicked the door shut as her heads made it to his shoulders. She tip toed her fingers down his front and pulled off his leather jacket, he sighed heavily at the sight of his clothes on the floor. He then felt her lips hit his neck, with wet puffy lips, she trailed them down his neck as her fingers went to the hem of his shirt, he knew he should be turned on by now, but he just felt weird and was dreading every move she made on him.

She spun him around and almost ripped his shirt off as she pulled it over his head, she pushed him backwards till his legs hit the bed, she pushed him down onto the lumpy mattress and straddled his hips.

“Come on....get turned on” he yelled at himself in his head. “She's hot.... come on.”

But nothing happened, he just lay there looking up at her, her boobs in his eye. He came to the conclusion that this just wasn’t right.

Joe lay next to Annie with his arms wrapped around her, one hand on her growing belly. He kissed her neck in places he knew she liked as she bit her lip hard.

“Joe” she gushed, when she felt his tongue hit her skin. He smirked and began to bite at the skin making her wiggle under his touch.

“Guess what?” he breathed in her ear, making her shiver.

“What?”

“Your sexy.”

“Lair.”

“Your a lair” he smiled at her. His lips went back to work on her neck until his cell phone went off.

“Who's that?” Annie asked, no one normally called so late. Joe sat up and looked at the ID.

“Its Nick.... what the hell does he want?”

“Answer and find out.

“Hello?”

“Can you come get me?” a drunken voice came through the phone.

“What?” Joe asked confused, Annie was vary close to Joe listening in.

“I'm at the Motel 6.. I need you to give me a ride.”

“What the hell are you doing there?” Joe asked, looking over to Annie who looked just as confused as he was.

“I...I came here with.... I don't know who she is... but I need to get out of here... while she's still in the bathroom... I told her I can't sleep with a someone who hasn't brushed their teeth in twelve hours... so she's in the bathroom using toilet paper, trying to brush her teeth.”

“What... sleep with?” Joe asked.

“Toilet paper?” Annie gushed.

“Don't start on me now... I really need you to come get me” Nick pleaded.

“I'll be right there....” Joe trailed off.

“Hurry.”

The line went dead and Joe looked over at Annie once more.

“This is all our fault you know” Annie told him.

“I know... and I can't wait to see him.”

“Are you gonna say your sorry?” she asked.

“Hell no... I'm gonna make fun of him till the cows come home” he smiled, getting out of their bed.

“Your mean...”

“And he wasn't when he kept us apart?”

“Well... yeah...but...”

“No buts... he's getting an ear full.... what a loser...”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) well, sorry it's taken me so long to give you guys an update.... been kinda busy, but please comment!!!