‹ Prequel: The Tracks of My Tears

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Twice the trouble.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Chapter Four

“Why can't you come?”

“I just can't.... I want to, baby, but Nick... he's been even more moody then normal and if I don't show up he might cut of my dick.”

“But this is important, more important then your man hood.”

“How can you say that?” Joe gasped.

“Its finding out what were having, Joe... its more important.”

“But what if we don't get what we want and Nick cuts off my dick... how are we gonna try again?” Joe asked, smirking.

“Ok, you know what... fine... fine... if you don't want to come and see your child for the first time... great.. I'll just ask your mom and Dani to go” Annie barked at him.

“I really want to go, baby...” Joe started, but she just stuck up her hand to silence him.

“I don't want to hear it.”

Before he could say anything ells she stormed up the stairs and slammed their bedroom door.

“Wonderful” he muttered, pulling his keys out of his pocket, he left without saying goodbye or kissing her goodbye, he didn't like that, but she locked herself away. When we arrived at the Jonas house Denise was just heading out the door, she saw him and gave him a angry glare.

“How dare you not go find out what your child is” she hissed at him.

“Mom, I ca....”

“There is no excuse... if your not going to be invalid with this child then you should just skip town now.”

“MOM....”

“Be quite” she stomped past him, he watched as she pulled open her car door got in and slammed the door shut, she gave him one last evil look before backing out. He sighed and walked into the house, he found the house in shambles, boxes everywhere and people shouting.

“I don't see why you have to leave” Kevin Sr. stated, loudly.

“I need to grow up and be a man, dad... for f*ck's sake I'm still a virgin.”

“What's so wrong about that?” his father yelled. “We gave you those rings to keep them till your married.. not to go chasing after sluts....”

“I'm to old to be a virgin... I don't want to get married now... or maybe ever... I just need to have sex... and I can't living here.”

Joe found the whole conversation rather amusing and took a seat on the couch to listen in some more.

“You don't need to have sex” his father went on. “Your just being foolish.”

“Oh.. well... good for me.. bout time, huh?” Nick barked, Joe heard pounds and the next thing he knew Nick was fuming in front of him.

“Sup, Nick?” Joe smirked.

“F*ck you... you and Kevin are gonna help me take my stuff to my new apartment.”

“Where's Kevin at?”

“He's on his way...”

“I thought we were gonna be recording today?” Joe then asked.

“I changed the plans...” Nick trailed off, rudely.

“But Annie has her first sona....”

“I don't give a flying f*ck what she's having ” Nick yelled at him, Joe just looked at him weird, just then Kevin came bursting into the room.

“Danielle just told me off” he said, shocked. “What's wrong with people today?”

“Sexually frustrated....” Joe smirked up at Nick.

“HUH?” Kevin asked, looking worried.

“Nick's moving out...” Joe trailed off once again.

“Of what?” Kevin asked.

“Of here, moron” Nick spat.

“WHY?” Kevin gushed.

“He wants to be f*cked... hard by a man” Joe smiled.

“If you don't shut the fu...”

“Nick...we have to talk” came their fathers voice.

“Ohhh.... its so nice it not being the one dads disappointed in” Joe smiled bigger.

“Shut up” Nick yelled, as he stomped out of the room.

“Mrs. Jonas..”

Denise, Danielle and Annie all stood up.

“One day you really will be a Mrs. Jonas” Danielle whispered to Annie making her smile slightly as they walked to the small room, there were pictures of what babies look like in the whom and the walls were done up in pink and blue. Annie sat down on the table and Denise and Danielle sat in near by chairs.

“The doctor will be right with you” the older, nurse lady told them, then left the room.

“Are you scared?” Denise asked.

“A little....” Annie trailed off.

“Don't be worried, sweetheart” Denise patted her hand, reassuringly. Soon the doctor come in, blonde hair down to her behind, and a bright smile on her lips.

“Hello, Mrs. Jonas” she smiled.

“Hello” all three of them said.

“I see here that your having your first sonogram this afternoon” the doctor said, sweetly.

“Yeah” Annie smiled.

“Well, lets get started, then we can go over a few things.”

The doctor pulled out a machine from behind a door, pulled the little TV up and out so that everyone could see it, she asked Annie to lift her shirt over her growing belly and took a bottle and let cold, green gunk fall onto Annie's belly, Annie was grossed out by the liquid but that thought went away when the rod that the doctor was rolling over Annie's stomach found something.

“Oh.. we've found the little hider” she smiled, but as she rolled over the scene her smile faded. “Oh well... that's something.”

“Is there something wrong?” Annie asked, worried.

“Oh, not at all” the doctor smiled again. “Just wondering how we didn't find this out sooner.”

“Find what out?” Annie asked, her heart pumping hard.

“That your having twins...”

“Say what now?”

“Your having twins...”

“That's two babies?” Annie asked, her throat felt like it was closing up.

“Yes, that's what twins means....” the doctor laughed.

The room around her erupted with cheers and happiness but Annie was trapped in her mind, two babies? Two mouths to feed, two diapers to change at the same time, two crying things wanting something and they can't tell you what. She felt like she was going to pass out, her head was hurting now, and the one and only thought kept popping into her head, how would Joe feel about having twins?

Her mind was cloudy the rest of the time they were out, Denise and Danielle had treated her to lunch but she could barley eat, she could barley think straight. When she walked through the front door she could hear talking in the kitchen, she hurried to the kitchen to find Kevin and Joe there, both looked dirty and sweaty. Kevin looked up at her then over to Joe, it was clear he still strongly disapproved of them being together.

“I should go... Danielle will be home any minute.”

“See ya around, Kev” Joe told him, as he watched his older brother rush out of the room, Joe looked to Annie and noticed right away something was wrong. “What's wrong? Did everything go ok at the doctors?”

“Yeah...” she trailed off, meekly.

“Then whats wrong?” Joe asked, walking around the counter to her, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. “Are you still mad about me for not coming?”

“No...” she trailed off, again.

“Then what is it, baby?” he was getting more worried by the minute.

“We...were having twins” she blurted out.

“What?” Joe asked, not thinking he hard right.

“Were having twins” she told him again, she watched as his face went blank. “That's two babies.”

“Your for real?” Joe asked.

“Yes, the doctor saw them both.. I have the picture.”

“Two?” Joe gushed, a sudden smile on his lips.

“Your happy?” she asked him, shocked.

“Why wouldn't I be?” he asked, pulling her even closer.

“I was afraid you'd be mad” she muttered.

“I would never be mad, baby, I love you and I love our babies... no matter how many there is in there... there is only two, right?”

“Yes... only two” she smiled up at him, he leaned down and kissed her softly, but then pulled away quick.

“Wait... what are they, you never told me?”

“She couldn't see what the sexes were... they were to close together... she said next time.”

“I'm defiantly going next time, I don't care what Nick wants... oh, that reminds me.. you'll never guess who's moved out on his own.”

“Frankie?” Annie smiled.

“Ha! No, Nick” Joe smiled back at her.

“That virgin... no way.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days.... been busy... I'll try to post again tomorrow... no promises tho... I'm going to NYC!!

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU LOVE ME FOR MAKING THEM HAVE TWINS LIKE YOU GUYS WANTED!!... but cha still gotta wait for the sex :D HAHAHAHA... in yo faces.... JUST KIDDING... please comment!!