Party Queen Causes a Scene

12

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear him breathing next to me, I rolled over to face him and his hand fell off my stomach, I watched as he moved it to my side running it up and down before resting it on my hip, I moved towards him wrapping my arm round his neck tangling my fingers in his hair when I saw him open his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes before smiling at me and putting his hand on my back pulling me against him, I felt the warmth from his body as his fingers traced up and down my spine.

Things had been nice with Jonathan around but we lived different lives, to him life was music, religion, family and friends and to me life was parties, friends, late nights and doing what you wanted.

I’d never lived a quiet life, my dad was in the army and my mom had been a middle school teacher meaning I’d grown up in a busy home.

We moved around whenever dad had to and by the time I was 17 my dad was diagnosed with cancer and I had to help mom look after him, not long after and mom was diagnosed as well.

With no grandparents I was the only person they had and I had to go to school and look after them, my life consisted of school, work and looking after them.

My mom died first when I was 20 and then eight months later my dad died as well, with busy lives they’d never developed close friendships leaving me with nobody.

I moved out here at 21 and sitting around had never been my thing and to me a silence needed filling, I met Bryan at my old job as a receptionist where we worked together and we both wanted a bigger place to live so we agreed to live together.

Bryan lived life like me and was often out partying, Mason never interested me when we first met but he convinced me into giving him a shot and he talked a big game but as I’d learnt recently he couldn’t back it up.

Jonathan didn’t understand me and he never would because he’d lived a good life, he had everybody he’d ever known still around.

He didn’t understand me and I wouldn’t understand him, it bothered me because he was trying so hard to help me and I knew in the end we’d go our separate ways.

“Tell me about it,” he whispered pulling me from my thoughts and I looked at him shaking my head, he moved so our faces were inches apart.

“Tell me,” he whispered and I felt his breath on my face. I felt his eyes on me and watched as they searched my face for any signs before reaching my lips and lingering there before returning to my own.

We’d only kissed that first night and not again since, sure there’d been kisses on cheeks, hands and foreheads but never anything more.

“Nothing,” I stated and he smiled as if to say he knew there was something but he wouldn’t push it.

He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes again.

“Go to sleep doll,” he whispered as he started moving his hand up my back again and I went back to sleep.

I heard someone stood at my bedroom door and looked over to see Bryan.

“I don’t want to know,” he said as he walked off and I rolled my eyes sitting up.

“Nothing happened,” I said quietly, I moved to see what time it was and started to cough.

There was a sharp pain in my chest with every cough and I felt someone’s hand on my back, I finally stopped and turned to see Jonathan.

“You okay?” he asked and I nodded as I tried to get my breath back.

We got up and he made me breakfast before I had a shower.

“I’ll walk you to work,” he said and we left, we walked into the bar to see barely anyone in but I spotted Jack at the bar.

“I’ll see you later at the hospital,” he said pulling me into a hug before leaving.

I walked round the bar to see Jack staring at his drink and I jumped as I heard Alex shout my name.

“Care to explain?” he asked and Jack looked at me confused.

“Well you don’t come out as much anymore and I ring you last night and you ignore me and then I ring Kent to see if they were coming out and he said yes but Jonathan wouldn’t be attending as he was going to see you. Then I see him walking you to work, he stayed over I presume?" he asked sitting down.

“You know we’re just friends,” I said and he nodded.

“So are we but we’ve had sex,” he stated and I smacked his arm as a warning to keep quiet.

“Yeah well us two are friends and we haven’t,” I argued and served some customers.

A couple of hours later and they stood up.

“We’re going Lo, we’re going out tonight if you want to come?” Jack asked and I shook my head.

“I’m tired so I might get an early night,” I admitted and I saw Alex smiled.

“Jonathan kept you up all night then.”

“Shut up you’ll start rumors,” I shouted as they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
RebeccaRiot!
sugarrluvr :D