Party Queen Causes a Scene

17

I looked to see Mason holding hands with a pretty girl with black hair; she was wearing a green dress and he turned towards her and kissed her before carrying on talking to a group of friends.

I looked at Jack as to why he’d do this to me and Jonathan grabbed my wrist.

“Come one you don’t need to be here,” he said quietly and I looked at him.

“Lauren come on,” he said but I wouldn’t move.

“Oi you jackass!” Alex snapped.

“Mason!” Jack shouted and he spun around and looked at me before letting the girl go.

“What the fuck do you think your doing?” Alex asked.

“Who are you?” Mason asked looking confused and Alex laughed.

“Maybe you’ll remember my fist!” Alex shouted.

“Don’t!” I warned and he stopped.

“I thought you weren’t out tonight?” Mason said.

“Well they talked me into it, what was earlier about?” I asked as he walked towards me.

“Lo you’re so nice and I like you but I just thought you’d never let me back to be your boyfriend,” he said and I smiled.

“Don’t try and talk your way out of it, I won’t believe you,” I snapped and he looked down realizing his charm wouldn’t work this time.

“So was it going to be like before or was she going to be the girlfriend and I’d be the girl you slept with?” I snapped and he shrugged.

“Don’t make out I’m the bad person Lo, your just like me. Look at you hanging out with guys all the time and I know full well what your capable of! Boys don’t hang around with a girl for no reason,” he snapped back.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Gabe asked.

“That its obvious she’s slept with at least 1 of you,” Mason snarled back, they all stayed quiet making it far too obvious he was right.

“And my beliefs are true, you think I’m bad but your just as easy as I am Lo!” he snapped and I stared back shocked.

“Maybe she did sleep with one of us but only because her own boyfriend was being a jerk to her,” Jack stated.

“It was more than one! And anyway where is lover boy now anyway oh that’s right fucked off. Can’t you see they never want you for anything more than sex,” Mason snapped and Jonathan tried to pull me away.

“Lover boy as you call him is right here and if you don’t watch your mouth it’ll be more than a punch this time!” Alex shouted back.

“Oh so it was you?” Mason snapped.

“Yeah it was me and you know what I don’t regret it, if it took me to make her see you’re a dick then I’m glad I did it! She’s a great girl and we’re friends, don’t think we’re all like you!” Alex said walking towards him.

“Don’t see you dating her though do I?” Mason said standing his ground.

“She deserves better than a guy like me that’s why, you know you’re a jerk and I hope she for one sees who you really are and that your new girl here sees that you’re a dick!” Alex said.

“Mason you know I used to really like you but your nothing like you make out!” I stated and he smiled.

“Hate me all you want Lo but me and you are the same people, living the fast life. You like to party and to live it up as much as me the only thing is I’m not ashamed to do what I do and yet you are, you make out you’re a great girl but underneath it all you’ll always be like me. You’ve always been this way!” he shouted and I shook my head.

“You don’t even know me Mason, you couldn’t tell me anything about my life and if you did you wouldn’t say that,” I argued.

I chewed at my lip to stop me from crying; it wasn’t purely from being upset but from anger as well.

I wanted to punch him more than anything right now but I knew it was wrong, my dad had brought me up better than that and there was no way I was about to go against my own father right now.

“Lauren please,” Jonathan begged and I looked at him.

“Just leave it, you know he’s not worth that.”

“But…” I trailed off not really knowing what to do.

“But nothing you were brought up better than this now just leave him, come with me,” he said and I nodded but Jack wouldn’t let me go.

“Jack let her go,” Alex snapped and he did as he was told.

Jonathan pulled me through everyone to the dance floor before hugging me, I rested my head on his shoulder and he squeezed me.

“Want to go outside?” he asked and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist leading me through everyone before he opened the door pulling me through into the cold night air.

“I want to go home,” I said and he nodded.

“I’ll walk you,” he said pulling his phone from his pocket.

“Hey Alex I’m taking Lauren home, leave Mason alone he’s not worth it. Okay bye,” he said putting it back in his pocket.

“He said night and they’re sorry,” Jonathan stated and I nodded keeping quiet.

“You knew before?” I asked and he nodded.

“I thought you’d only get upset and right now you don’t need that,” he admitted and I nodded, I realized Alex had been right earlier. I’d shot Jonathan down because he was nice.

“You know he’s not right about you,” he said as we walked down the road towards my apartment.

I felt the cold breeze on my shoulders and shivered and he wrapped his arm around me.

“He is,” I said quietly and he shook his head.

“Your not like that Lauren, he doesn’t know you. You’re not like that and you did what you did to get his attention and you know it was wrong,” he said as we got to my block and he walked me up.

“Do you want to come in?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Maybe we can hang out seeing as you had to leave last time,” I said and he smiled following me in.

“Why’s he a jerk?” I asked as I sat down and he smiled.

“I don’t know,” he offered and I rolled my eyes.

“Fancy some ice cream?” he asked walking into the kitchen and I laughed.

“I’ll get stomach ache!” I shouted back.

“I’ll rub your stomach better,” he said and appeared with a tub and some spoons, we were sat watching TV eating and I groaned rubbing my stomach.

“Don’t worry it’s nearly all gone,” he said and I had another spoonful to discover the tub was now empty.

I sat back and he laughed.

"Come here,” he said and started to rub my stomach through my dress.

“I’m sorry about before,” I offered and he nodded.

“You know you think I don’t know you but I do, think about how little you’ve gone out since we met and tell me you have to be busy constantly,” he said and I knew he had a point.

“I know but I just think we’d never understand why we do things, we’re opposites of each other. I’m going to get changed,” I said standing up and he nodded.

“You know they say opposites attract Lauren, we’re not all that different. I only stay in as much because I know when I tour I have a busy life,” he shouted and I realized I’d never thought about that.

I walked back out in my pajamas and laid down on the couch and he kicked his shoes off laying next to me, I felt his hand on my stomach.

“I guess your right, I just never thought about it that way,” I admitted and he smiled as I started to play with his hair.

“Would you rather have me who doesn’t drink but still parties but at the same time can spend time with people or have Jack who gets wasted at parties and struggles to connect with people?” he asked and I knew my answer straight away.

“I guess you, I just obviously have issues in seeing that,” I explained and he laughed.

“You’ll get the hang of it,” he said quietly and I felt him push his hand under my top so his hand was on my skin, we laid in silence as he kept rubbing my stomach and I played with his hair.

We’d been sat in silence for a while when he spoke again.

“Where’s Bryan?”

“He’s gone out, he won’t be home until tomorrow night apparently,” I whispered back and he nodded, I felt his hand move further up my stomach.

“Don’t you get stomach ache?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Do you feel better with the whole cancer thing?” he asked and I nodded.

“I can breathe properly again but I still need to have check ups,” I replied and he nodded as I felt his fingers graze the edge of my bra and I looked at him to see he had his eyes closed, I put it down to an accident and closed my eyes too still playing with his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
RebeccaRiot!
sugarrluvr :D
yashiwashibabe