Party Queen Causes a Scene

19

What started out as gentle kisses turned into making out which in turn ended up becoming more intense, my fingers pulled at his hair as he nipped at the skin on my collar bone leaving red marks; he looked down on me from where he was once again hovering over me with his hair a mess and his skin hot.

I reached up kissing him again this time pulling him down to lie totally on me before forcing my way on top, I straddled his waist still kissing him before sitting up shifting my weight when his hands moved to my hips.

“Should you be doing this sort of thing?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine, healthy; have you heard me cough?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Then stop worrying about me, I’m fine; I’m back to what was normal for me,” I reassured and he nodded slowly before winking at me.

His hands gently tried to move my hips and I let him as his fingers grazed at my underwear; his hands were making my hips move causing me to grind down on him creating friction.

I watched as he chewed on his bottom lip his fingers gradually pressing harder into my skin on my hips, I smiled as he pushed his hips back against me before reaching down to kiss him.

“So much for being a good boy,” I whispered in his ear and he pushed me over using some force but still making sure I felt secure with him.

He hovered over me closer than before as his hand moved up my back before I felt his fingers on the clasp of my bra and in one smooth motion he had it undone, he waited several seconds before taking it off me and his hand traced down my body over this new skin before he began kissing at my chest. I traced my finger up his side before moving my foot up his leg receiving a careful bite from him.

His hand pushed my leg back down before he kissed down my body; he kissed over my hips before making contact with my thighs.

His right hand moved in circular movements on my thigh as he kissed at it before kissing up the inside of my thigh nipping a few times before I grabbed at his necklace he always wore pulling him back up to my face. I kissed him forcefully hoping he’d return it but he seemed to be reserved.

I left it just keeping him kissing me when he pulled away.

“You want me to be rougher don’t you?” he asked and I looked at him.

“I just don’t want to do it and scare you again,” he admitted and I kissed him.

“I was stupid before, I trust you so I really don’t care,” I whispered, he nodded before kissing me strongly.

“Okay but if you don’t like it tell me,” he stated and I nodded as his hands applied more pressure to my skin, his lips crashed onto mine his tongue forcing me into submission, his strong fingers gripped at the skin on my waist before he rolled over pulling me to straddle his waist again.

I kissed at his neck before trailing kisses down his body; I kissed at the edge of his boxers before kissing his thighs.

I heard his breath catch as I carefully nipped at the inside of his thighs leaving dark pink marks, he grabbed my right hand pulling it to his shoulder as his other hand hooked under my knee pushing me back up his body to his hips.

His hands fell to my own hips again forcing me to move as he moved his hips against me; okay so Jonathan wasn’t the guy I first thought.

Yes he was that nice, reliable, trustworthy guy I’d first thought and my instincts on him that very first night had been proved to be correct, but he was far more loyal than I’d given him credit for; even when most people would give up on you he stayed and he’d never told anyone about why I was ill or what was wrong.

When I’d tried to pull away from him thinking we weren’t supposed to be friends he’d respected that and let me have my own way even if he didn’t totally agree with it, he’d tried to do what was right for me tonight and he’d looked after me even when I’d been at my worst.

When I’d been scared earlier he’d made sure I knew I was wrong to feel that, he took a step back and let me know I had nothing to be scared about.

He was the genuine good guy but I’d thought he would be straightforward when it came to this sort of thing, I never imagined he’d actually be willing to show his strength or take control the way he was doing right now.

If I was honest I’d felt some form of attraction to him but never really gave it a lot of thought but when I was with him that feeling only grew and right now he’d got me pretty much where he wanted me.

I was pretty much willing to go wherever he was leading me, right now Jonathan Cook was making all the right moves and I had never wanted anyone as much as I did him right now. I grabbed his necklace pulling him to sit up and as he got close enough he wrapped his hand behind my neck forcing me into a kiss before relaxing his hand on my neck.

His lips moved to my neck as he began biting it and sucking on the skin looking for the right place before he found it causing me to arch my beck pushing my chest against his and digging my nails into his back.

He kept at that one spot causing my skin to tingle, my breath to catch and my fingers to pull at his hair.

“Jonathan,” I moaned before he moved from that spot sinking his teeth into my left shoulder, just as I was about to smack him for being so harsh he blew cold air onto where he’d bitten before planting gentle kisses on the bite.

He collapsed backwards taking me with him before forcing me to lie on my back.

“Your pretty,” he whispered and I smiled totally blushing.

“Your hot,” I replied and he chewed his lip before kissing me again, I pulled at the waistband of his boxers and he took them off before his fingers worked at my own underwear and I shifted allowing him to remove them.

He closed the space between us.

“Are you sure you should be doing this?” he asked and I nodded.

“The doctor said you shouldn’t do much exercise for a while,” he stated.

“Yeah exercise, he never said don’t have sex with you,” I replied and he laughed.

“No but it would’ve been funny if he did, maybe your lungs aren’t up to it yet,” he reasoned.

“I’ll be the judge of what my lungs are and aren’t up to; I think I’m more than capable of this or are you just bitching out?” I asked and he shook his head.

“No I want this but the doctor said…”

“Doctors say lots of things but they’re not always right,” I stated and he nodded.

“Well if your sure,” he replied and I nodded kissing him again.

“If anything hurts or feels…”

“Yes I’ll say something,” I cut in and he laughed.

“Do I need to…” he started but I shook my head.

“Your healthy right?” I asked and he smiled.

"Yeah I’m healthy you?” he asked.

“Yep I’m all good,” I stated.

“But what about…” he started.

“I take the pill so its okay,” I replied and he nodded.

“Sure?” he asked.

”Positive,” I replied and he smiled kissing me forcefully.

He kissed me gently as he thrust into me, he found his rhythm and took his time before speeding things up and I felt him grow tired as I moved him onto his back and his hands fell to my hips, his hands guided my movements tiredly until his breath came back and his hand movements became stronger.

I felt my body ache and my lungs hurt as he reached up grabbing my neck pulling me to kiss him before forcing his way back on top going back to his own rhythm.

He kept his pace up for a long time making my body ache more and more with every thrust, my lungs hurt as I tried to get breath but if I told him he’d stop and I didn’t want that.

His movements tired as his kisses became tired as well and I dug my nails into his shoulder as we both climaxed moaning.

He collapsed next to me kissing me softly as he quickly got his breath back; damn him for being in such good shape.

My lungs burnt as I tried to get my breathing back to normal with some success before coughing and he looked at me worried as I stayed flat on my back, his fingers laced through mine and he stayed silent until my breathing returned to normal.

I rolled onto my side to see him looking at me worried.

“Okay so that fucking hurt,” I stated and he shook his head.

“You said you’d tell me,” he argued and I nodded.

“I’m telling you now, I’m alive aren’t I?” I asked and he nodded.

“Well then no damage done, how are you in such good shape to get your breath back that quickly?” I asked and he smiled.

“I work out plus I do happen to be a singer; I’ve got a good set of lungs on me,” he teased and I pouted.

“You haven’t done exercise for a long time so it was bound to make you feel bad, a few workout sessions and you’ll be back to health,” he stated and I looked at him.

“Want to help me work out?” I asked and he laughed.

"I knew that was coming out your mouth yet somehow it still got me when you said it,” he said laughing and I smiled.

“I aim to please,” I stated and he laughed.

“If you need help working out I’m good to help I guess, I mean its my fault your in the state of poor health you are,” he joked and I nodded.

“This is true, you’ve put me through a lot of pain so you owe me,” I teased and he smiled.

“You know it’s a good job I know your joking because someone could really get upset by a comment like that,” he replied as he squeezed my hand.

“Yeah well people could take offense to the things you say sometimes, like calling me old but I don’t,” I said and he nodded.

“People do take offense on a regular basis, my way with words isn’t great,” he replied.

“Well it’s a good job you’re a good boy,” I said.

“Yeah, anyway I have to go I can’t stay. It’s been great,” he stated sitting up and I just stared at him shocked.

“Your face, I’m joking,” he informed as I shook my head at him.

“Doll I’m joking, well the first part was; it really has been great,” he reasoned and I shook my head turning my back on him.

“Lauren I’m joking, I’m staying right here, I was just teasing. Don’t be pissed at me,” he begged before kissing at my spine.

“Fine be mad but I’ve got nothing to do tomorrow so I can grovel all night and day and trust me when I say you’ll forgive me; either because I’m annoying you or because I’m that persuasive,” he whispered in my ear before nipping it softly.

I giggled as he tickled at my lower back and he laughed against my shoulder.

“I like your tattoo,” he whispered and I rolled over.

“How come I’ve never seen it before?” he asked.

“You’ve never seen me naked before,” I replied.

“Yeah but I’ve seen you in shorts and skirts before,” he stated and I nodded.

“Yeah they normally cover it,” I admitted.

“Don’t you like it or something?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It’s just from a long time ago,” I explained.

“Oh, can I see it properly?” he asked and I nodded.

“Maybe in the morning,” I stated and he smiled.

“Doll you want to go out for dinner tomorrow night?” he asked as I snuggled into his body.

“Sure,” I stated.

“Like a proper date,” he added and I nodded as I raked my fingers through his hair.

“I’m mega sleepy,” he whispered as I nuzzled into his neck.

“Go to sleep,” I offered and he shook his head.

“Not until you do,” he whispered and I smiled before kissing his neck.

“Night,” I said quietly and he nodded.

“Night gorgeous,” he whispered squeezing my waist before rubbing circles on my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout Out:

RebeccaRiot!