Party Queen Causes a Scene

20

I woke up as I heard a bang and Jonathan pulled me into his body, I looked to see it was 6am.

“What are you doing?” I asked quietly and he motioned for me to be quiet.

“I’m protecting you obviously, didn’t you hear that noise?” he asked and I nodded.

“It’ll be Bryan,” I whispered back thinking he was totally cute for trying to protect me anyway.

“What because Bryan doesn’t have a key?” he whispered back and I looked at him,

“No he’ll be on his way in from work and have dropped something, he’s clumsy like that,” I offered and he shook his head.

I was about to shout Bryan when there was another noise sounding like 2 people and I looked at Jonathan.

“Still think its just Bryan?” he whispered and I shook my head scared.

“Am I seriously going to die this way?” I asked and he smiled shaking his head.

“I’ll protect you,” he whispered and I kissed him.

“Okay probably not the best time,” he whispered pulling away and I smiled at him.

Without any warning my bedroom door flew open and I jumped grabbing Jonathan, I heard someone mumble as they knocked the cd’s on the top over and I knew it as Bryan.

“Bryan you utter dick, you scared the life out of me!” I shouted turning the light on and throwing a bottle of water at him. He cursed as it hit him in the chest.

“Why are you in my bed?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“This is my room you drunken fool!” I shouted at him.

“What’s all the shouting about?” another voice asked and a girl appeared in the doorway.

“What’s going on?” Bryan asked looking totally confused and I shook my head in disbelief.

“Bryan you’ve just scared the life out of me, I thought you’d stopped doing this! You just knocked something over out there and then come in here knocking stuff over thinking it was your room but it’s not it’s mine!” I shouted at him and the girl looked at him.

“Go away and go to your own room and keep the noise down, we’re trying to sleep,” I snapped at him.

“We? Oh hey dude,” he slurred and Jonathan waved relaxing his grip on me.

“How are you man?” Bryan asked.

“Not the time Bryan its 6am! Go to bed and ask him in the morning,” I snapped.

“Okay, oh by the way this is Candice; Candice my flatmate Lo and her friend Jonathan,” he said and we all nodded.

“Bryan leave already!” I shouted and he shook his head as if gathering himself before turning around.

“Oi, keep it down as well because if you don’t you will live to regret it and I mean that!” I warned and he nodded shutting the door behind him. I shook my head turning the light out as Jonathan laughed.

”You need to sort that out,” he stated and I nodded.

“Yeah he used to do it constantly, I think I need to move out,” I admitted and he nodded.

I heard music coming from Bryan’s room and sighed.

“Want me to go tell him to turn it off?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Trust me that noise is better that what it’s hiding,” I stated and he laughed.

“So when you said keep it down you meant turn it up?” he asked and I nodded.

“Yeah I’d rather hear his crappy music than anything else, if you can’t sleep you can go home,” I offered and he smiled.

"Doll I’m in a band I can sleep through most things,” he replied.

“Well that will come in handy tonight trust me, luckily his music collection is bad so I tend to switch off and go to sleep. Thanks for the protection though,” I stated and he smiled, I moved my hand back to his hair and he shifted closer to me before kissing me.

“What time is it?” he asked.

“6am,” I stated as he kissed my nose.

I snuggled back into him and he played with the ends of my hair.

“Go back to sleep,” he whispered and I nodded falling back to sleep pretty easily.

We got up the next day at 12 and he asked to see my tattoo so I showed him when I got out the shower, I got it at 18 back when things were different for me; it was a string of feathers around my thigh with a dream catcher hanging down a few inches and on the outside of my thigh the string turned into words and had 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 written on it.

“You get that before you stopped being religious?” he asked and I nodded.

“Well I think its nice,” he stated as I looked in my closet for clothes.

He went to get a shower as I found some of his clothes he’d left here back when he used to stay over and got them out for him, when he got out the shower he got dressed before wandering into the lounge with me.

He made us breakfast before we sat watching TV together.

“How’s the lungs this morning?” he asked and I laughed.

“Good, but feeling a bit strange after last night, I’ll be fine,” I admitted and he smiled pulling me onto his lap before kissing me.

“Well maybe we’ll have to leave it awhile before we try working out again,” he stated winking and I smiled.

“Maybe, hang on I was mad at you,” I stated and he nodded.

“See you forgot all about it, I forgot your ticklish,” he said before his hands fell onto my back and I shook my head but he did it anyway and within seconds I was on the floor squirming as he tickled me, he laughed at me as I tried to get away from him.

“Jonathan stop it!” I shouted but he just kept going.

“What’s with the noise?” Bryan asked and I wriggled away from Jonathan.

“I could ask you the same banging around in here at 6am, falling in my room and then turning your music up!” I snapped at him as I sat on the couch.

“Sorry,” he stated and I nodded.

“Yeah you will be, you can’t do stuff like that. I never come in making noise or turn my music up when you’re trying to sleep; it’s not fair, we were trying to sleep but you ruined that,” I argued and he nodded.

“This is my place too, I should be allowed to do what I want,” he cut back.

“Yeah and you can but if I did that to you you’d go crazy at me,” I stated.

“What so you can have Jonathan stay over but I can’t have someone over?” he asked.

“No you can whoever you want stay over but just don’t make so much noise and try to get the right room when you go to bed. You scared me; I thought I was going to die or something,” I admitted as he shook his head.

“You’ve made noise before and woken me up,” he snapped at me.

“I’ve woken you up twice! Once when Mason dropped a bowl on the floor because I made him keep the lights off so we didn’t wake you up and the second time I walked into the kitchen counter drunk and nearly broke my toe. I apologized both times,” I shouted at him and he shook his head.

“Whatever!” he shouted storming off slamming the door.

“Ergh he annoys me sometimes,” I grumbled and Jonathan pouted kissing me.

“You still up for going out tonight?” he asked and I nodded smiling. Bryan’s door opened.

“Where’s Bryan?” Candice asked and I sighed.

“Who knows but I doubt he’ll be back before tonight,” I admitted and she nodded.

“I’ve got to go can you tell him to call me?” she asked and I nodded as she walked out.

“Yeah he won’t call,” I stated and Jonathan laughed kissing at my neck.

“Alex wants to meet me at work, you coming?” I asked and he nodded getting up pulling me with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks:

RebeccaRiot!