Party Queen Causes a Scene

21

We walked to my work with our fingers laced together, he opened the door for me and I thanked him before spotting Alex and the others sat in a corner.

“Lo,” I heard Lee say and I walked over to the bar to talk to him.

“Are them lot with you because the tall one keeps cursing.” he said and I looked at them.

“They’re all tall,” I stated and he laughed.

“True, the dark haired one, Jack is his name?” he asked and I nodded.

“Sounds about right, has someone complained?” I asked and he shook his head.

“No but they just walked in with a kid so maybe tell him to stop before someone does complain?” he asked and I nodded.

“I’ll tell him, can I get 2 cokes,” I said and he nodded getting them as Jonathan stood next to me.

“Typical Jack,” he whispered and I laughed.

“Can’t keep his voice down,” I stated as he kissed my cheek.

“Want me to put it on your tab?” Lee asked and I nodded.

“Thanks and I’ll tell him off,” I said as he nodded serving someone else.

“Aww your buying me a drink, thanks doll,” Jonathan said kissing me.

“Hang around!” Alex shouted and I rolled my eyes.

“I thought you were just friends,” he teased as we sat down with them.

“Well things change and Jack stop cursing before you get kicked out,” I warned and he nodded.

“So our little plan was more than successful, we wanted friends but this is good,” Alex stated as Jonathan’s hand moved to the back of my neck.

“Yeah just don’t go thinking you had us fooled,” Jonathan cut in.

“Whatever dude it worked” Gabe stated. We were all talking when I noticed someone at the bar before shifting to try and hide behind the others.

“What’s wrong?” Jonathan whispered.

“Mason’s over there,” I whispered back and he nodded.

“He’s been in here ages,” he replied kissing my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

I’d been too caught up in Jonathan to really notice; he’d been tracing patterns on my neck and playing with my foot under the table, in fact I couldn’t even tell you the topic of conversation right now.

“Want to leave?” he whispered and I shook my head.

“Want me to leave you alone?” he asked.

“No,” I stated.

“Nice marks on your neck,” he stated moving my hair.

“That’s your fault,” I replied moving my hair back to covering them as he laughed at me.

“Anyone want another drink?” he asked and everyone nodded so he got up walking off.

The others all gave me the ‘I-told-you-so’ look and I rolled my eyes.

“So I do like him no big deal,” I stated and they smiled.

“We’re going to brag for awhile that we were right but really we’re just happy, he’s a good guy,” Gabe explained as I nodded before getting up.

I walked over to Jonathan aware that Mason was nearby, I put my hand on Jonathan’s back and he looked over his shoulder at me before smiling.

“Can’t leave me alone can you?” he teased and I shook my head; I just wanted to take him back home and cuddle up to him on the couch again. He pulled me in front of him hugging me from behind as he nuzzled my neck before nipping it softly.

“I’ll bring the drinks over,” Lee said and I thanked him as Jonathan paid.

I turned around but Jonathan stayed put.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I tried to make him move.

“Lo,” I heard Mason say but I ignored him pouting at Jonathan who shook his head, I pushed my body weight against him and he took a step backwards before standing his ground again.

I ruffled his hair.

“Your hairs a mess,” I stated.

“Will be if you do that,” he replied straightening it out.

“Lo don’t ignore me, I’m sorry for last night. I’d been drinking and I say stupid things when I drink, you and I need to have a talk and maybe we can sort this…” he stopped as I planted a kiss on Jonathan after checking we were the only people in the place, Jonathan’s lips moved against mine before he pulled away.

I didn’t want him to but it probably wasn’t acceptable to carry that kiss on, I walked back to the others sitting down with them all and we finished our drinks.

“Right I best get back but I’ll see you guys soon I’m sure and Lauren I’ll be over at 6 so be ready,” Jonathan warned and I nodded kissing him before he left.

Bryan was still gone when I got back and I got ready for 6, Jonathan turned up and we left for dinner.

He was such a gentleman; opening doors for you, paying for dinner, taking you for a walk and giving you his jacket when you got cold. His fingers laced through mine as he walked me home.

“You think you were maybe harsh on Mason earlier?” he asked as we walked to my door.

“No he deserves it,” I stated.

“Fair enough,” he replied as I opened the door to reveal Bryan watching TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
RebeccaRiot!