Party Queen Causes a Scene

22

He looked over before glaring at me; a sign he was still angry so I motioned for Jonathan to follow me to my room.

“He’s a jerk, he’s to blame not me,” I snapped arguing away at nobody when I felt Jonathan kiss my shoulder.

“Your making it difficult to be angry,” I stated as he kept it up.

“That’s the idea,” he replied turning me to face him kissing me properly, he gently deepened the kiss his tongue moving slowly against my own.

I tried for some form of control but he just stopped me every time until we ended up with him pushing me against the wall as his fingers undid the zipper of my dress, I got his shirt undone and he let me push it off his shoulders and down his arms until it hit the floor before I got to work on his jeans; I pushed my body back against his causing his jeans to tighten.

My dress hit the floor followed by his jeans before he sat on the bed pulling me to straddle his waist, his hands gripped my hips as I pushed my body against his attaching my lips to the spot on his neck causing him to moan quietly; he pulled me as close as possible before undoing my bra and throwing it on the floor.

His hands traveled over my body before he fell backwards crawling on top of me.

“What hurt before?” he asked and I just looked at him.

“Last night, what made your lungs hurt, me on top or you?” he asked and I tried to remember but my brain clouded over as I just wanted him again.

“Me I think,” I replied and he nodded pulling at my underwear before throwing mine and his over his shoulder and with no warning he thrust into me causing me to gasp arching my back.

He moved in his own rhythm picking up speed every so often as he gradually brought me closer to the edge, his lips kissed everywhere but my own until I grabbed his neck forcing him it kiss me; his lips crashed onto mine before his tongue battled with my own.

My body ached and I bit down on his lip to keep quiet as we both climaxed his fingers digging into my thigh, he rolled from me his breathing heavy.

“My lip,” he whispered at me and I kissed him.

“Sorry,” I replied.

“That hurt,” he stated.

“It kept me quiet thought and I hardly think I’d have any form of high ground with Bryan if I ended up making a noise would I?” I asked and he smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“So screaming my name would’ve been inappropriate?” he asked winking.

“I wasn’t going to,” I cut back.

“Sure doll, you just drew blood from my lip to keep quiet,” he teased and I flipped him off as he pulled me into his side.

“Well I didn’t plan on this happening again, pretty sure we should cool down; especially if I’ve got you screaming my name already,” he joked.

“Seriously Jonathan I wasn’t going to,” I stated.

“Yeah sure, hey I’m not complaining,” he whispered.

“Sounds like you are,” I replied.

“Well I’m not, at least I know I’m doing a good job this way,” he admitted making me roll my eyes.

“Well I sounded a jerk then,” he stated as I nodded.

“Sorry doll,” he whispered kissing my forehead.

“I need to tell you something, today just before dinner the guys told me we’re going back home,” he admitted and I nodded.

“When?” I asked and he sighed.

“3 days time,” he said quietly and I stared at him.

“3 days time! What the fuck is all this about, no wonder your in such a fucking hurry! You know I thought you were nice but you’re just like them,” I snapped getting up grabbing my clothes pulling them on.

“Hey Lauren take it easy,” he tried to sooth but I was furious, how could he let this happen if he knew he was leaving in 3 days time?

He could’ve told me earlier not right after we have sex.

“No I won’t! You’re a jerk!” I snapped at him as he pulled his boxers and pants on, I threw his shirt at him.

“No I’m not, who the hell is them?” he asked.

“Mason, Alex, Gabe, all of them!” I shouted at him and he shook his head.

"I am nothing like them!” he but back.

“Yeah your right your not, Alex and Gabe at least made it pretty clear what their intentions were, they never took advantage like this!” I shouted at him.

“I’ve not taken advantage of you,” he argued back but I shook my head at him.

“Yes you have, you’ve played this nice guy routine and made me trust you, that way I didn’t question you when you tried sleeping with me and I’d fall for it easier, what did you think just because I thought you were a decent guy I’d be okay with you just leaving?” I asked and he looked at me.

“It was never an act and don’t make this sound like I’m the one that wanted to have sex and you didn’t!” he shouted.

I heard the TV get louder in the lounge and I knew that was Bryan’s way of telling us to shut up.

“Well you’re the one that made all the moves,” I snapped at him.

“Yeah but you followed my lead, you never said no and oh hang on the moment you seemed unsure did I not back off?” he asked and I nodded.

“Part of the act again I’m sure!” I shouted at him.

“What so I’m really a player who just thought I’d fool you into sleeping with me? If it was just about sex I’d have gotten it easier somewhere else,” he shouted and I shook my head.

“Get out!” I snapped at him and he shook his head regretting his last comment.

“No Lauren please, and can we just talk normally and not shout?” he asked.

“Your leaving,” I snapped and he shook his head sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Lauren come on, lets talk properly and not shout. You’ll hurt yourself,” he said and I glared at him.

“I’m sick of you trying to make decisions for me! Don’t do that you’ll hurt yourself, think of your lungs, and have treatment Lauren. It’s fucking Lo and leave!” I shouted grabbing his arm dragging him up.

“Lauren please,” he said quietly as I ripped open my door.

“My names Lo and if you really want to save me then leave now!” I snapped pushing him through the lounge past Bryan and to the door; I kicked his shoes at him before pushing him out the door and slamming it.

My lungs burnt from shouting and pushing him around; he was a strong guy to forcibly move, I leant against the door trying not to cry when Bryan turned the TV down again.

“I think that whole argument with me seems fucking pointless now you hypocrite!” he shouted and I sighed.

“Don’t you dare come in here shouting at me for making noise at night when you 2 just had a full on shouting match!” he shouted walking towards me.

“Bryan its really not the time for this and I’m sorry we were shouting,” I stated.

“No your always sorry and you think that makes it all right, it doesn’t you can’t have 2 sets of rules,” he shouted grabbing his jacket.

“I’m going out!” he shouted as I moved to let him storm out.

I walked off to my room turning my phone off as Jonathan tried to ring me and climbed into my bed, how could he just say something like that after being so nice to me?

I was obviously just sex before he went home and that was why he was so forward since last night, he wanted to get as much out of this little situation as he could before he left. I pulled the covers over my head before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning feel awful and as I rolled over the pillow next to me smelt of Jonathan, I turned my phone on to find 26 missed calls, 3 voicemails and 12 texts all from Jonathan; I deleted them all never reading or listening to anything before ringing work and saying I was ill so couldn’t work the next 2 days, that way by the time I went back Jonathan would be on his plane home.
♠ ♠ ♠
RebeccaRiot!