Party Queen Causes a Scene

26

We walked to his house and I sent the whole time until 4am packing and sorting out all of their stuff; once Caleb realized I was doing Jonathan’s he wanted help and then Kent asked for help meaning Kyle did and so on.

At one point they were all just sat on a bed watching me pack Austin’s clothes up, they were all such nice guys and Caleb made jokes about ‘No funny business whilst I’m in the room Cook, so I want to see them hands of yours outside the covers all night’ but he was totally cool with me staying over.

Due to the sharing of rooms it meant they only had single beds so Jonathan made me sleep against the wall with him on the edge, I protested but he said he was sleeping the side away from the wall so that if anyone was falling out of bed it was him; I guess it was cute.

I laid awake thinking of what he’d exactly asked me earlier, he wasn’t asking me to date him he was asking me to leave where I lived to be with him in Texas.

It was completely crazy for him to ask but even crazier that I was slowly coming around to the idea, if what he’d said about them really never coming back to California then I really didn’t like the idea of staying here.

Bryan was a dick and if I did stay I wasn’t going to be living with him for much longer, as soon as I found a way out I was taking it!

I had no real friends in California, I had work colleagues that I spoke to but we never spoke outside of work; Alex, Jack and Gabe weren’t from here and they’d head back tot heir homes soon.

The closest friend I had was Jonathan and he was moving back to his home and he’d asked me to go with him.

Anyone else and I’d have said no straight away but I trusted him beyond anything else, he’d never given me a reason to doubt him and he said stupid things sometimes but he just had terrible timing and sometimes was socially awkward but it amused me and I thought he was cute with it.

“Tell me,” he whispered his fingers pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear, he opened his eyes looking tired but showing no signs of sleeping until he knew what was wrong.

“Just thinking,” I whispered back and he nodded kissing me softly, he laid his head next to mine and I felt his breathing slow on my skin. My fingers traced along the back of his neck as his own fingers glided across my hip.

“I remember all them nights I stayed awake with you when you were ill,” he whispered pressing his forehead against my own.

“Me too,” I replied.

“I was actually terrified I’d hurt you in the night sometimes,” he admitted making me smile.

“Was it all worth it?” he asked and I nodded slowly.

“I guess so, it hurt like hell but if it worked then yes,” I explained making him smile.

“Just think if it wasn’t for me things would be different; you ever think maybe just maybe you were meant to meet me? Maybe God planned it,” he suggested and I laughed quietly.

“Alright so you got me to get treatment and your trying to persuade me to leave here to move with you but seriously Jonathan let the religion thing come in its own time,” I said and he smiled.

“You know there was a tiny space in time I thought maybe I’d lose you, like lose you lose you,” he admitted.

“Why?” I asked and he shrugged.

“You just seemed so ill, you never wanted to eat or move; you coughed constantly,” he admitted and I nodded.

“I’d rather not remember it all though,” I stated and he nodded kissing me again. He smiled as I heard a noise and I looked confused.

“It’s Caleb, he snores and talks in his sleep; honestly I got the worst person to share with. Look at him,” he said and I looked over to see him.

“He’s adorable,” I whispered and he smiled, Caleb was curled up in a ball with his cover wrapped around him; he looked like a little animal all huddled up, one arm hugged his other pillow to his chest while he sucked the thumb of the other.

“How is that cute?” he asked and I laughed.

“Just is, he’s like a little baby,” I admitted and he nodded.

“I don’t get why his sleeping habits are cute, he’s the most uncomfortable person to sleep with. He takes up the whole bed, kicks and elbows you all night long and then talks away or snores,” Jonathan stated.

“Yeah but he just looks adorable,” I replied and he smiled.

“He’s annoying sometimes you know,” he said and I smiled at him.

“Aww your cute too,” I offered and he smiled.

”Thanks doll, go back to sleep,” he whispered kissing my nose and I nodded closing my eyes as he hugged me tighter against his body and I slowly drifted off to sleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay university has been working me hard and I have exams coming up soon so my updates might not be as regular but I'll try :)

Thanks:

RebeccaRiot!