Party Queen Causes a Scene

3

I walked home to get ready to go out again tonight after agreeing to meet Alex at the bar where I worked.

“You’re going out again?” Bryan asked and I nodded.

“On your own?” I shook my head.

“That guy from last night came into work today and he’s dead nice so I’m going out with him,” I said and Bryan sighed.

“Do you ever learn?” he asked as my phone rang and I smiled when I saw the caller ID.

“Hey Mase,” I said and he didn’t sound too happy.

“What the Fuck Lo? I made it clear this morning how I felt, so why have him at work?”

“Mason I didn’t know he was there, I started my shift and he was already there,” I reasoned.

“Trace said you kicked him out.”

“Yeah because he was being disrespectful to a paying customer, if I hadn’t Lee would’ve,” I explained.

“Can we talk Mason?” I asked and he sighed.

“What was that really about this morning? You come round shouting at me, sleep with me and then leave,” I asked.

“I don’t like it okay, I hate it.”

“Then why ask for an open relationship then, we were fine for 3 months then all of a sudden you want this?” I asked.

“Because I can’t expect you to wait around while I work, I’m going to be touring soon and I don’t want you waiting at home for me,” he said turning this round on me.

“I never complained; it was you that wanted more. You’re the one who flips out when I kiss another guy.”

“I was jealous okay,” he admitted.

“Come home Mason,” I begged and he sighed as I heard another girls voice in the background.

“I’ve got to go,” he said.

“Is that another girl? Mason please tell you’re not on the phone to me with another girl there?” I asked.

“Sorry,” he offered before hanging up.

That was it I was going out with Alex tonight and nothing as stopping me!

I walked in the bar to see Alex.

“Hey you look nice,” he said and I smiled.

"Thanks, shots?” I asked and he nodded.

“I get them free here,” I added and he laughed.

“Even better,” he said as I ordered them.

We’d been out 3 hours when I was dancing with Alex on a table again, I felt his hands on my hips and I kissed him and he smiled kissing me back. I ground my hips into his and he pulled me against him.

“Okay so what’s the rules here?” he whispered.

“There is none,” I added and he kissed me again.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

“Trust me there’s no rules,” I said kissing him and we jumped off the table and made our way to the middle of the dance floor. It was so busy and I knew there was a chance Masons friends were here again but I didn’t care, when he rang he was with another girl.

He kissed me again deepening the kiss as he placed his hand on my back.

“Okay one more question,” he said and I nodded.

“Can I take you home with me tonight?” he asked and I shrugged. I’d been in this open relationship for 2 months now but I’d only ever kissed another guy, it never went further.

“It’s okay if you don’t, but he’s not treating you right,” he said.

He was right Mason only came round to make it clear I was still his, he had sex with me then left.

“Okay,” I said and he smiled kissing me again. We left not long after and headed to his apartment.

“Are you sure?” he asked and nodded.

“Come here,” he said pulling me against him, he kissed me placing his hand on my cheek.

I hear a familiar voice and froze.

“What?” Alex asked as I looked round him.

“That guy over there, he’s my boyfriend,” I whispered.

“Kissing the blond girl?” I nodded.

“If he sees me I’m in trouble,” I said panicking.

“Stay still,” Alex whispered kissing me again, pressing me against the wall.

He was taller than me and it was dark so he hid me well, I heard the car door and saw them in Masons car and he drove off towards his apartment, I looked down crying.

“Where do you live?” he asked as he hugged me and I pointed up the street. He wrapped an arm round my shoulders and started walking in that direction.

We walked down my street.

“Are you okay?” I shrugged.

“I take it that’s the first time you’ve seen it?” he asked and I nodded as we walked in to my building.

“Do you want me to walk you up?” he asked and I nodded. We stood outside my door and I pulled him in with me, I sat crying on he couch and he sat with me.

“Crying won’t change it, after you’ve cried all them tears your boyfriend is still a jerk,” he said and I nodded.

“Doesn’t make it easier though does it,” I said and he laughed.

“I guess not,” he said as I cried into his chest.

“I should go home,” I shook my head.

“I can stay if you want?” he asked and I nodded, he kicked his shoes off laying down pulling me with him. I drifted off to sleep and it felt good to have someone there.

“Lo!” I heard Bryan shout and I rubbed my eyes sitting up.

“What the hell is he doing here?” he asked and I saw Alex in the kitchen.

“He walked me home and must’ve fallen asleep on the couch.”

“You need to talk to Mason,” Bryan said.

“I did and he was with another girl and then I saw them last night,” I replied and he nodded.

“Anyway I best go, I’ve got work to do.”

“What’s your job?” I asked Alex.

“Musician,” he stated and I nodded.

“I’ll see you sometime,” he said kissing my cheek and leaving.

“Musician did he say? They’re slowly becoming your type young lady,” Bryan commented.

“It’s California there’s lots of them about,” I replied as I got ready for work and left.