Party Queen Causes a Scene

32

* Jonathan’s Pov *

I was walking home when I heard someone shout me and turned to see Caleb leant up a wall talking to Gabe who was smoking.

“What you doing?” Caleb shouted so I walked over to them.

“Going home,” I stated.

“Where’s Lo?” he asked confused.

“I just took her home, she’s not coming back,” I admitted and he shook his head.

“I hope you let her know it’s now or never,” Caleb stated.

“No, she can come whenever she wants Caleb.”

“I just think you shouldn’t let her, it’ll only screw you over because you’ll be forever wondering whether she’s coming or not,” he replied.

“I’m going home,” I cut back.

“No come on stay out with us, you’ll only sit around at home being miserable so you might as well be miserable with us; we’ll keep you entertained I mean Jack is hilarious right now,” Caleb offered.

“Yeah man you’ll only sit at home thinking, stay with us,” Gabe reasoned and I sighed agreeing.

We were sat back inside when Alex sat next to me.

“So she said bye then?” he asked and I nodded.

“You know I thought maybe she’d take a risk, I mean I know Gabe tried to talk to her about it and so did I,” he offered.

“Yeah I think I knew she’d probably say no to me, it is a big thing to ask someone; I get why she said no lets put it that way,” I explained and they all nodded.

“Hey!” I heard someone shout and saw Mason.

“Where’s Lo?” he asked.

“She’s at home,” Alex cut back.

“Oh, I hear your leaving,” Mason stated.

“How’d you know that?” Alex asked.

“I asked around, no more lover boy so looks like she’ll be mine again. In fact we’re all staying at there’s tonight so I guess we’ll have a chat, if you know what I mean,” Mason said smiling and I seriously just wanted to punch him.

“Whatever, like she’d ever go back to you,” Alex snided and Bryan grabbed Mason dragging him off with them.

“That guy is such a douche,” Alex stated and I nodded.

“Hopefully she’ll see sense with him,” I replied.

“Yeah she will, I think she sees now he’s a jerk. If not well I’ll just have to punch him again,” Alex said smiling at me.

“Yeah you better look after her while your still here,” I stated.

“I will, then I will leave her in the capable hands of Gabe Saporta,” he replied.

“I just wish I was leaving her happier, we should tell her them lot are staying at hers because she’ll get annoyed if we don’t,” I said.

“Yeah I’ll ring her,” Alex stated pulling his phone out.

“Hey Lo, we just had a lovely chat with your ex and well he says him and all Bryan's friends are staying at yours tonight so we thought we’d give you a heads up,” Alex explained.

“Hey tell her she can crash at mine if she wants out,” Gabe offered.

“Gabe says you can stay at his if you want to get out of the way, one of us will come walk you to his if you want,” Alex explained.

“No we’ll come walk you over now if you wanted?” Alex asked.

“I’ll go if…”

“No you won’t,” Caleb snapped at me and I sighed.

“Yeah he’s with us, they found him on his way back home and persuaded him to stay out with us. Lo I don’t think that’s a great idea do you?” he asked before shaking his head.

“Fine,” he said holding the phone out at me.

“She wants to talk to you,” he stated and I took the phone as Caleb glared at Alex.

“Hey doll,” I said before hearing her voice.

“Yeah I’m fine, maybe you shouldn’t stay at yours tonight if they’re all coming back drunk,” I stated.

“You could stay at Alex’s or Gabe’s or even with us if you really want to,” I offered as Caleb kicked me under the table and I shook my head at him.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Okay well if you want us ring us,” I said before she asked for Alex again so I gave the phone back to him.

“She is not staying with us tonight, it’s not fair Jonathan,” Caleb snapped.

”She can if she wants to,” I cut back pissed off with him. Alex hung up.

“She says she’s staying at home,” he stated before taking to Gabe again. I was sat talking to Kent when I noticed Bryan and his friends had disappeared, I’d been back there about 2 hours when my phone vibrated and I looked to see it was Lauren.

‘Can you come over, Bryan and his friends are here? Xxx’

‘I’ll be there in 5 xxx’ I replied before standing up.

“Guys I’m going, I’ll see you all when you get in and the rest of you whenever,” I said and they all nodded.

“Okay see you,” Alex shouted waving and I walked off. I got walking towards Laurens when my phone went.

‘I know your not going home! I saw you leave and you went the direction of hers not ours, you’ll only end up getting hurt x’ I read.

‘Caleb you don’t always know what’s best! I appreciate the concern but I have to do this my way, I’ll see you guys in the morning and don’t be late! X’ I replied.

I walked up to Lauren’s and as I got to the door I heard the guys inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the lack of updating but I have been mega busy, but I am starting to update all my stories and then will attempt to go back to regular updating.

I also will have lots of new stories to go up so keep checking out for them. I've been asked about sequels to old stories etc and well if you want a sequel to a certain story then message me and I'll know who's interested in what.

Plus if you're interested in a certain band/person and would like to see a story about them then tell me and I'll see what ideas I have :)

Now this story I kind of have 2 ideas for endings for so I'm going to put them both up here, I'll update with ending 1 first and then I'll put ending 2 up afterwards (I'll put in the bit under the chapter title which ending it is from so you don't get confused).