Party Queen Causes a Scene

7

Sure enough the next night I saw Alex and Jack.

“Lo!” shouted Jack and I walked over to them, they bought me a drink.

“Boyfriend still a jerk then?” Alex asked and I laughed.

“Not spoken to him in weeks, I’ve seen you more than I have him,” I said laughing.

“Well I’m better looking,” Alex said and Jack burst out laughing.

“Sure Alex that’s what you say about her boyfriend.”

“I bet I was better in bed too,” Alex said and Jacks eyes widened.

“You two slept together? Alex seriously I was so going there, you should’ve told me,” Jack said and Alex laughed.

“What you want me to take a picture of every girl I sleep with and put it near the door so you can check? I’m sure that wouldn’t creep them out,” Alex replied as I smiled at them.

“He has a point it is pretty weird,” I cut in and Jack shrugged.

I saw 2 girls behind the guys checking them out and smiled.

“There’s 2 girls behind you checking you out,” I said and they both smiled.

“Hot?” they asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Girls they’re single and better looking from the front,” I shouted motioning them to come over.

The girls shrugged walking over laughing.

“Have fun,” I said as I walked off smiling. I saw Alex and Jack wave; I walked over to the bar again and was talking to the bartender.

“Lo does anyone ever dance on the bar at your place?” I shook my head.

“I work days so not really but they can if they want, boss likes the idea of it at night,” I admitted and he nodded.

“They’re the same here, nobody ever does it but we’re not allowed to,” he admitted and I rolled my eyes.

“Buy me a drink and I’ll dance on the bar,” I stated and he handed me a drink, I downed it.

“Fancy a dance guys?” I said to the people nearest me and they shrugged getting on the bar with me.

We started dancing and sure enough within 5 minutes there were more people on the bar, the bartender smiled handing me another drink and I downed it.

The guys I’d originally got on the bar with me weren’t exactly good dancers and I spotted a tall guy who seemed a good dancer, he looked over and I motioned for him to come over, he climbed up between me and one of the guys and smiled.

“Bar dancing?” he asked and I nodded.

We danced for a few minutes and he jumped down.

“Come on we can’t dance properly on there,” he said holding his hand out and I jumped down.

“Thanks!” I heard the bartender shout and I waved as the guy pulled me after him.

He wrapped an arm round my waist pulling me close to him and started dancing again, he kissed my neck before kissing me and I heard a familiar voice.

“Gabe!” it shouted and he rolled his eyes.

“Yes,” he replied turning round.

“Lo!” the voice said again and I waved at Alex.

“Young lady you have a habit of making out with my friends,” he said and I sighed.

“It’s alright this one you can sleep with,” he said and I laughed.

“Gabe what are you doing here?” he asked the guy I’d been dancing with.

“Band stuff, now if you don’t mind,” he said pointing to me and Alex laughed.

“I’ll leave you to it but be nice,” Alex warned him.

“Oh and Lo thanks for them girls,” Alex said as I saw them stood talking to Jack.

“So you know Alex and Jack?” I nodded as he started to dance again. 2 hours later and I left him wrap an arm round my neck.

“Fancy going home?” he asked and I shrugged and he pulled me after him.

I woke up the next day in his apartment to the smell of coffee, I got dressed and walked into the kitchen.

“Here,” he said handing me one and I smiled.

“Ergh I’ve got work in an hour,” I stated and he laughed.

“Doesn’t a hang over put you off?” he asked and I shook my head.

“You get used to it,” I admitted.

“Alex just text me, he said to tell you we’ll see you later,” he said looking confused.

“He means work, which if I don’t hurry up I’ll never get to,” I admitted as I grabbed my stuff.

“Okay so I guess I’ll see you later,” he said kissing my cheek before I left.

I got home had a shower and got changed before hurrying to work, I walked in just in time and Mikey nearly jumped over the bar to get out so his girlfriend wouldn’t get angry with him.