Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Help Me

“Finally, tours over and we head home tomorrow,” Craig smiled and I returned it.

“So are we partying or what?” Monte cheered.

“Naw, I’m just going to chill you guys can,” I chuckled.

“Robert, the legend sitting one out?” Max asked shocked and I rolled my eyes.

“Ya, I’ll see you guys in the morning.” They shrugged and said goodbyes.

I made my way to the hotel while they found the nearest party. Once in my room I changed into some more comfortable clothes. I laid down on the bed and just stared up at the ceiling a moment, I don’t like it in here, too quiet.

With a sigh I got up and got my hoodie, I’ll go outside and have a smoke.

Making sure I had the hotel room key I set out on a walk, pausing once to place a cigarette in my lips and lighting it. I grabbed my phone and opened it, scrolling down the contacts I stop at the right number. My thumb lingered over it for a moment and I finally hit the talk button. Quickly I pressed the cell to my ear and waited.

“Hello?”

“Hey it’s R-“

“Sorry I’m not in right now, leave a message and I’ll get back to you.” Her cheery voice slashed at my chest as I sighed and snapped my phone shut.

I placed it back in my pocket and smoked the rest of my cigarette. She’ll never answer my calls.

I flicked the cigarette away from me as it was finished and started making my way back. I looked down at the road of the hotel parking lot as I slowly made my way back to my room. Soon someone ran into me.

“What the fuck?!” I looked up at the person who had bumped my shoulder but they were already gone, they had ran off.

Fuck it. I thought as I continued on, as I got closer and closer to my room though I heard something, someone. It sounded like soft whimpering.

“The fuck?” I spoke softly to myself as I followed the noise around the corner. That’s when I saw her, a short black haired girl; she slowly slid down the wall as she clutched her stomach.

Her black hoodie hung loosely on her shoulders, in fact one side was slid off revealing just a black lace bra. She has to be 16 at the most. Another whimper left her lips.

“Are you alright?” I asked taking a step closer.

She looked up to me and I froze in her gaze, her chocolate brown eyes made me stop; slowly she lifted her hand to show me her palm. I seen the blood and realized it was from a wound on her stomach.

“Help me,” was the first and last thing she said before collapsing before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story about Robert because I love him.
Subscribe and comment please.
Updates will be frequent because it's already written out.
-Neche